It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh noes its 6/6/12 and Venus is crossing the Sun...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I recall years past when apparently dates that 'add up' meant crisis events that don't. Ahem, numerology and our masters performing their mass human sacrifice rituals, that is "False Flag Terrorism". 9/11 attacks, 7/7 bombings, etc.

I guess nothing happened on 6/6/6, although that is the date I released my 'film' "They Want Your Soul":

Google Video Link

Perhaps that piece could be terrifying. Surprised its still on gvid actually, or that gvid is still up for that matter. But that piece didn't even occur to me when I started this.

One thing thats interesting is there havent been any apparent "false Flag" attacks "by our" governments since AJ's Terrorstorm film came out in '06. Except perhaps Global Warming.

That's even during the period Osama wasn't captured until nearly 11 years later, "by" Obama.

Anyways I figured it might be interesting to see what data the numerologist crowd could cunjure up of of this date.

And surely this is some sort of 'bonus' 'proof' that 2012 doomsday is true, to some people out there. Er wait, I thought all the planets were supposed to line up in a perfect line in sync with the galaxy during 12/21/12 causing whammo gravity split the earth in half? Is that still possible when Venus is crossing the sun as I type this on 6/6/12?

For 6 years now, 2012 being 11 years since 9/11, I've pointed out how roughly half of the 2012 crowd proclaim that in 2012 (which is 9 years before 2021) humans will gain "hive mind" telepathy. The roots of the 2012 'movement' being based inside the New Age movement, which poured originally from the fountainhead of freemasonry, which could really bore open the rabbithole, I've counter-argued every since.

I argued that if there be any truth to such statements, it would be in the form of technology, not mere mysticism based on a fancy pants date from our subjective perspective of the cosmos. Like the galaxy really cares if we say the date is 12/21/12, on a calendar which just so happened to be ordained by a Roman Emperor, I mean Catholic Pope, and the Mayans with their exotic psychedelics were made privy to it by the black hole that binds the galaxy.

In any case the technology 'prediction', which was more of an alternative dichotomy of if there is to be anything to this 2012 mess, would be that DARPA technology would fulfill the New Age "prophecy" that the world would be consumed by a "transformation of concsiousness" embodied by the "hive mind". Well 2 years ago I spearheaded the ultimate demonstration of that DARPA/government wide project to build the global AI system to make that all reality. [Thinking about it now it was 9 years after 9/11.] Game and related devices are damn close to the 2 way neural path to make it so... without implants even.

Is DARPA's "god" online at this moment? Will anything worthwhile even happen this year? Who knows anything, but at least Arnold wont become president.

edit on 6-6-2012 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

something like :

6/6 and /12

6/6 = 6 + 6 = 12 12 = 1 + 2 = 3
/12= 1 + 2 = 3

3 and 3 = 33!!!

The Masons day of attack!!

lol

/sarcasm

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Something did happen on 6/6/6, I graduated high school... and clearly as I am both wormwood and the anti-christ and Quetzalcoatl the world will have to end in 2012

In all seriousness the whole 2012 thing is done, here we are half way through the year and there's not even a sign or any shred of evidence of any impending doom. I really hope it goes off with a whimper, and not with suicides, because if even one person kills themselves because of the pseudoscientific snake-oil salesmen who peddle 2012 the blood will be on their hands (I'm looking at you too History Channel)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

6 , 6 , 12 (6 + 6)

It is an omen. It has to be. 6, 6, 6, 6.

The number of the beast and his son.

oO

Venus, the sister of mars. Mars the devil. Vesuvius erupts our tune, igniting all in reach, leaving all in purgatory, until time decides to teach, candle light the new volcano, power shines the moon...

top topics

join