It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN reporter chokes and says: "Scott Walker could very well be indicted in the coming days" !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
story from Real Clear Politics
June 5, 2012

Schultz On Walker Win: He Could "Be Indicted In The Next Few Days"

CNN reporter Ed Schultz got so upset by having to "report" the Scott Walker landslide that he actually made some ridiculous comments.

He seemed to blame the money more than anything else.

I wonder how many Democrats in Wisconsin actually were persuaded to vote for Walker because of advertising ??
Hmmm. That Must be what happened ..... right?

Individual People vote, not corporations (yet)......right?

Ed Schultz, an ardent supporter of unions and the recall of Gov. Scott Walker, reacts to the Wisconsin electorate voting to keep Walker as governor.

"In many respects it's to be expected, considering how much money was thrown at this race. You know, NBC is calling it for Walker. Okay, I think it's awful close and there's a lot of absentee ballots yet that are still out and it's going to be very, very close down to the wire" MSNBC's Schultz said.

"Certainly it is not the end and it's going to be an opportunity for the progressive movement to regroup nationally and understand exactly what they are up against," a teary-eyed Schultz lamented.

"And this sets the template for the Republicans and tells the right-wing in this country that if they can outfund their opponent they have a real good shot as winning," Schultz, an enthurasatic supporter of President Barack Obama in 2008 said toward the end of the segment.

Ed Schultz concluded the segment by making a wild assertion. "Scott Walker could very well be indicted in the coming days," the MSNBC host said.

"So it's going to be really a fight for the Democrats here in November, no question about it," Schultz said.

The story has the video.

I bet CNN changes their tune real soon !

The "progressives" have a long way to go this time it seems

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Wow.

I almost wish a revolution would start so I can unleash a hail of freedom on these retards.

Almost. I'll wait a little longer to see what happens.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Indicted for what exactly some Liberal was on FOX saying the same thing. I dont understand this one bit, Indicted for stepping on Unions

How about we Indicted Janet Napolitano, Eric Holder, Timothy Geithner and Barack Obama for various crimes against the people

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
You got that right. Look at the things Holder has done. From fast and furious, to turning his back on voter intimidation. Caught on tape no less. This has been a horrible administration full of incompetence and party pandering. How he has not been brought up on charges I will never know.

Could Wisconson Govener be Indited

This should answer your question. Dont like the source but it has the facts.
edit on 6-6-2012 by David134 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Regardless of who won this or who wins that, the comments of "if you have the Money" or "They set the Template to win because of Money" is CRAZY!!!!! Money has won so many elections going back decades that for some "reporter" to make it a big deal is CRAZZZZZY!!!

They should all be indicted as far as I am concerned.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Times are changing people want justice and not corruption.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IamStarKing

One of the things I find so funny is that when they removed the automatic union due deductions over 48 precent of them left the unions. You would think people would get the hint.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by David134

That always just kills me "money in campaigns", does anyone really listen to those ads on t.v.? I think the people had their minds made up during that ridiculous occupaiton of the capital. Who really pays attention to "money". I see all of the people in the failed state of California watch their super rich Hollywood stars pander to the communist, but I don't think people say Kim Kardashian wants me to vote for her, or George Clooney is really smart, so I'm going to vote for Obama. People are sick of the corruption.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Interesting point. Considering the Blockbusters coming out of Hollywood in the last 5 years that should easily pay for our debt.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The only problem with that is there are few poiticians indeed who can point to an unblemished past in regards to corruption.
The kinds of legislation engendered by the various goverments seems to always favour the rich or the corporations.....
Till the people are represented by their elected reps again we will have the same sh%t different day for virtually ever.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I agree, you know what would fix that? Term limits. Mr. Smith goes to Washington.

top topics

join