It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Tarot readings online

Try this one. Its a place to get some answers, if you check it periodically, you will see some of the events come to pass.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
It�s just his opinion LadyV.

I fail to understand the validity of this seemingly reprimand.
LadyV brought up a valid point.

It does appear as if Cearbhall is witnessing, and not inputting.
No info of Tarot, the thread at hand, was offered. Implying that no info of Tarot is known by Cearbhall. So why post unless it is the desire to learn also, instead of "you should'nt", followed by the "Put you're faith in God yadda yadda"? The thread is "Any opinions on the best method of fortune telling?", not "whats your personal opinion about using.........." etc.

As for my input - Tarot is as if reading palms (gotta say it - is that a devils gateway too?). It's a way to see. It is not conjuring spirits, linking to another realm, etc.
Agree about the Ouiji - all hell can, and moreso, DOES - break lose with it. I would not mind seeing those NOT sold in toy stores, it is not a toy.

Misfit

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Try different methods... some just "click" for some people, others don't.

I can do numerology, Tarot, runes, and various kinds of divination including I Ching. I *can* do palmistry but I'm not as good at it as my daughter is -- she's just brilliant.

So try 'em out and see what feels right.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
There's something else here you have to remember. It's not the cards or the palm...anyone can learn what the lines mean on a palm or the symbols on the cards. You have have that something within yourself for accurate predictions.....

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinrm
Okay, I should give some more info here. First, I personally do not want to delve into learning tarot, ect. I am looking for someone else to do it for me, someone who really"knows their stuff" so to speak, and at the same time avoid a scammer.

I am not actually interested in having my "future" told, but instead trying to gain insight into the whereabouts/happenings of a long lost friend. As a non-practitioner, I'm trying to keep an open mind whether this is even possible or not. I once had a tarot reading over twenty years ago and I was rather impressed.

So with that in mind, any opinions on a good way to go?

Remote viewing would probably be the best way to go. I have done runes and tarot readings, here's a thread I did a bunch of readings in last year under a different alias www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tarot might give you clues to a few things going on in your friends life, but not help you locate them.

Ycon

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I have to agree with LadyV these boards are meant for constructive interaction not indoctrination, Cearbahll offered little more than fire and brimstone.
Parker

<< 1   >>

join