It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Nazca Line" looking lines close to Georgia Guidestones, what are they?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

Keep on digging i think the guidestone is a huge mystery in itself

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
encrypted-tbn1.google.com...:ANd9GcTtvbEJgRhqDppn3iIlwxBUvsILpT6w7IUj0AKvY-VhBRxcoKEOreply to post by Tazkven

These look like shooting lanes for deer hunting, an elevated platform or deer stand is set up in the center of the radial paths, then the hunter has a clear shot down the lanes if a deer or hog crosses the lanes.

edit on 6-6-2012 by chopperswolf because: more info

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think I know what these lines are. I ran across them while house hunting. I have not seen anything resembling them anywhere in Georgia... or any other state for that matter. I could not find any reference to them anywhere on the internet. I am going to do more research before blurting out what I think they are... however, the area you are asking about is the tiny little town of Nuberg, GA. Contact me for more info. Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mztryz

I gave up on this thread awhile back, seemed I was getting blasted for saying they reminded me of "Nazca lines" the general idea semed to be logging lines which I still am not totally convinced of.

My thoughts where who ever financed this project lives near by close to the area the guidestones where placed and then I found this area, with its own zip code a few homes and some weird lines. Thanks for the interest though, if you believe they are something other than what is discussed in the thread here, please share !

<< 1   >>

join