It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One World Order; the greatest hope for man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I do NOT agree with the ideas of a new world order, but please hear me out. I am coming from a very spiritual point of view, because I consider myself a close companion of The Lord.

The gray area between understanding why a new world order is a bad idea is this--you'd think it would help the economies, put an end to a lot of racial and international hatrid, ect... but who plays God on such judgement?

First of all, I don't believe that a new world order would help the world at all if it was attempted by human beings. People can not control other people, no matter how much power they have. It just doesn't work that way. False flagging and funding two sides of the same war is one of the elite's favorite ways to make a chunk of money from nowhere, and under a one world government, they would lose a lot of their "get rich quick" schemes.

Secondly, do you know how many people would have to die in order for a one world government to be established? Most people would all-out revolt, and they couldn't handle that with the numbers of people now. Different methods of depopulation are already being preformed, cancer viruses in the water and vaccines, GMO in the food, deadly flus being cooked up in college labs, and so, so much more. And no, I will not agree with the murder of millions of innocent people and children by claiming that "it'll be worth it, for the greater good."

I don't believe that any person on this planet can decide the greater good. Therefore, I don't believe they have the right to kill millions of people by means of their distorted ideas of the greater good. When corrupt, rich fat ass people think they have the throne to replace my God, I get extremely ;pissed off. They won't take me alive.

I will fight the new world order until I draw my last breath. No person will be my God.

So why did I suggest that the new world order could be a good thing?

It could. It could be a wonderful, joyous, glorious, flawless thing. But, only if it's The Lord establishing it upon his return, or upon the end of times.

"Every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess"

"Out of Zion shall come forth The Lord, in the word of Jerusalem. Nation shall not raise sword against nation, and they shall not learn war anymore. From the mouth of The Lord hath spoken."

No. I will not follow the one world government under the establishment of man.

When our Lord re-claims his world, I'll follow under him. The Lord will take his world back, and no matter how much people try, they can't replace him. They can pose, murder, and spend a lot of money on senseless war, and tax people for everything they do, but they aren't God. Don't mistake them for it.

Basically, I'm saying F*** the new world order of mankind. I believe that, under man's law, it would be nothing but tyranny, but under The Lord's law, it would be the greatest hope for man.

Ya know?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I think youre pretty much saying what i think. Its a concept thats hard to put into words and is something i touched on in my intro thread. When everyone wakes up spiritually and sees how stupid governments and war and "my god is better than your god" crap is stupid....

We dont need a one world government because we dont need a government at all. Nobody should get to rule over anybody.

Itll happen naturally on its own without the gfl or rothschilds bullshizzle... Before i die hopefully.

Mr gorbachev, tear down this tsa checkpoint! Lol

That said, im not christian but we are on the same team.....

You do realize theyre going to make "god" appear and set the nwo up right? Do not be deceived.
edit on 3-6-2012 by phroziac because: god

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
On-topic- Yes, in the thousand year reign on this Earth with Jesus as king, it would be a type of "One World Government", however there will still be Kings/Presidents or whatever- as we will be appointed either Rulers, Priests, or Teachers, I believe. Either way, it's something I really can't wait for.. no more pain, suffering, death, destruction, war, violence, hatred, misfortune, illness, bloodshed, evil.. and people actually would rather NOT choose this because God's apparently a "dictator"..

Originally posted by phroziac
You do realize theyre going to make "god" appear and set the nwo up right? Do not be deceived.

Either they will, or it will be the Anti-Christ, proclaiming himself to be God. Either way, real Christians would not be deceived either way- or rather, we would not fall for it. Whether it's the NWO schemes, or the Anti-Christ himself, it won't matter, we won't follow it.

In fact, I pray that YOU are the one who isn't deceived..

God bless.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It could be, but I'd be very suspect about how they plan on initiating it.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

In an ideal world without ego, without psychopaths, without greed, without avarice, without envy, without hypocracy, etc., in a world where cures were more important than bandaids and solutions were more important than patch jobs, where people really had a social conscience and were always willing to "pay it forward" just for the sake of doing the right thing, where people truly cared about the person standing next to them, yeah, a one world government might work.

But we don't live in a perfect world, we have "this" and as a species or collective we are very immature and socially retarded, we have a long way to go. If TPTB get their NWO/OWG, whatever you want to call it, I expect it will be short lived. As always, according to history, it will probably result in TPTB's heads on pikes after an extremely close shave about 5 " lower than one would expect (in front of a mirror anyway). C'est la vie....

"plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose" - Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/3.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
OP thats a very unique avatar where did you get the idea? Don't you think you're maybe forcing a square peg into a round hole with some of this crap. The NWO who are the NWO I saw threads awhile back saying Lady Gaga was NWO, take your meds.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BladeRunner5050

Because I have a belief in God, I need meds? You're one of the rookies, aren't you? People who hear a bit of conspiracies, google the word "Illuminati" and find some website all about Lady Gaga and her satanic messages, then find websites like ATS so you can find other people to brag to about how you're awake.

Don't call my beliefs crap. If your solution to reading a thread that you don't fully understand or care for is calling it crap and suggesting I take medication to mellow myself down to your level, you're just as indoctrinated as the general whole of society. I feel sorry for you.

Get a clue. God bless.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Speaks for all
:

“My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But my kingdom is from another place.” John 18:35-37

END OF STORY

edit on 3/6/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It appears there is some type of united world order on the way.

One world order could be closer than we think, it may have already been going on all along. We would'nt realy know until it's too late.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Ive always said there is a right way .. and a wrong way to do a one world government.

TPTB are choosing to do it the wrong way...

top topics

join