It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams and when you have no concrete proof of anything it is probably a dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
When you are in a dream and things feel intangible, like your falling through space and time . When you can't prove to yourself you are in a waking life like earth this planet the next every one all of them . Dreams yeah. When you don't have a friendly reminder that your in waking life, or can't escape cause the guys a t RadioShack won't let you yet. I am sure we all now what that is about , yeah dreams.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Are you trying to lampoon the dreams and prophecies forum? If so, I really don't get it. I usually avoid them myself, but seeing as how you had to create a new, useless thread every few minutes..you caught my attention and grabbed me in.

What a disappointment.
edit on 3-6-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I am sorry to disappoint that was never my intention, I feel passionately about dreams and was going to start a conversation going. I am very insecure and feel everyone hates me so I tried a different approach this time.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BladeRunner5050
I am sorry to disappoint that was never my intention, I feel passionately about dreams and was going to start a conversation going. I am very insecure and feel everyone hates me so I tried a different approach this time.

An approach where you spam the boards and create threads which are basically the same but with different words is not a way to make friends lol.

Sidenote: I have nightmares sometimes and the only way for me to wake up from them is by realizing that their only a dream. Worse thing is though, I have naughty dreams with women and soon as it gets to the sex part i wake up, now that is upsetting

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Read the comments, all written this morning,
I don't know how to say this in two lines,
but i think the OP is having a psychotic incident.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Most of my threads have to do with subliminals or make believe and I hate that a lot of people follow me around in my profile page all the time and it shows up in other threads. I am not psychotic , I always show restraint in real life. An episode I was up all night cause of problems.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

When you are in a dream and things feel intangible, like your falling through space and time . When you can't prove to yourself you are in a waking life like earth this planet the next every one all of them . Dreams yeah. When you don't have a friendly reminder that your in waking life, or can't escape cause the guys a t RadioShack won't let you yet. I am sure we all now what that is about , yeah dreams.

"When you don't have concrete proof of anything....its probably a dream."

Well, that statement kind've blows the doorways wide open on quite a few points of history now doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Like when you say to someone ohh that was just a dream or a mirage . If you don't have any proof or anything saying it was real it was probably a dream.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Aw, people don't hate everything about you; just they way you look, smell and think.
I pretty much feel the same way - people either hate me or barely tolerate me. The difference between you and me is, I don't care what they think. I'm me, and I refuse to live a life that ISN'T me.

As for dreams; sometimes they are very entertaining, but they don't hold any special meaning. They're just dreams.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BladeRunner5050

Ok lets save this thread and talk about dreams!I'd like to say that I am an avid lucid dreamer.Dreams are one of my favorite subjects.I've had dreams come true,and I've had dreams that I thought would come true and didn't.There are lots of different kinds of dreams.The most common are just your mind working things out from the day.Other dreams let you talk to departed loved ones.Another kind of dreams let you travel to other realities.I have actually shared dreams with other people and was able to ask them the next day what they dreamed about,and my dream and there dream matched almost perfectly.Now that you all know how I feel about dreams I will say this.If you don't have a good history of your dreams coming true,your "prophectic" dream will probly not come true.If you see the future in your dreams alot and they seems to pan out then listen to your dreams.But if out of the blue you have a really strong dream that seemed soooo real to you,I wouldn't go tell everyone that your dream is going to come true.Because you will look silly

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
So your dreams are just dreams........ just thought I'd add another pointless post to the OP's
have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbnormalTruth
reply to post by BladeRunner5050

Ok lets save this thread and talk about dreams!I'd like to say that I am an avid lucid dreamer.Dreams are one of my favorite subjects.I've had dreams come true,and I've had dreams that I thought would come true and didn't.There are lots of different kinds of dreams.The most common are just your mind working things out from the day.Other dreams let you talk to departed loved ones.Another kind of dreams let you travel to other realities.I have actually shared dreams with other people and was able to ask them the next day what they dreamed about,and my dream and there dream matched almost perfectly.Now that you all know how I feel about dreams I will say this.If you don't have a good history of your dreams coming true,your "prophectic" dream will probly not come true.If you see the future in your dreams alot and they seems to pan out then listen to your dreams.But if out of the blue you have a really strong dream that seemed soooo real to you,I wouldn't go tell everyone that your dream is going to come true.Because you will look silly

Sorry, there's more relevance in talking about the weather than talking about dreams. They are meaningless and a waste of time. Try to find a subject with even a sliver of substance. I'm done here.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I had a dream last night that I was on one side of a 'portal', a giant metalplatform over the ocean waters..
and that I was constructing it, piece by piece, with my mind.

Like a computer program creating a model, adding the necessary pieces.

just a dream, but pretty cool, since i haven't had one remotely like that before.
the details were amazing, and the supplies simply manifested with the thought.

it was like the portal was being built to link me with someone on the other side. it was weird.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Do you feel the same when it comes to real life? Because if you do, I want you to know that I will listen too you. You do not need to make numerous threads about the same issue though. If you want a conversation, I will not turn away because I do feel like that in real life sometimes and I would like to try and help as much as I can.

As for the dreams, sometimes they do feel very real and as I stated in one of your other threads, sometimes they can be too real. I have had another couple that have led to dejavu as well and I can't explain how that occured. Because it happened I started trying to remember as many as I could but it doesn't work like that.

I suggest if you are not already doing this, you try to remember as best you can what you are dreaming about and then write them down in a note pad or something. If they are significant to you, that would be my first option.

Again, I don't know whether you feel the same, insecure, hated etc in real life/society also. If you need a chat, I will. This has and still is a big problem for me and I will offer any assistance to you if you need it or just need a chat. I'm no savior, but it seems you are looking for help in some way. If not, no worries.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Like when you say to someone ohh that was just a dream or a mirage . If you don't have any proof or anything saying it was real it was probably a dream.

You need to come back to reality my friend. I find dreams are significant to the person who is having them and no-one else. You make what you want out of it but you can never prove it. If you feel it is something that you need to remember, write it down, do something with it and maybe then it may happen and then you have the best proof that you can offer. But don't strain yourself over it, you have more important things to worry about.

top topics

join