It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 2012 the year? you decide.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This is extremely interesting and am interested to hear other ATS'ers view...

Can anyone corroborate the images of the sun with that isoscilles triangle in/on it?

(Couldn't find this posted ?)

edit on 2-6-2012 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Give me some explanation about the vid....cause I won't view it until you do...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Let me give you more info about the vid...before I get flamed

In November 2011 there was a presentation done by Nassm Haramein and Klaus Donna revealing newly discovered artifacts depicting ancient aliens...
This vid concentrates on one peice depicting the sun with an Isocilles triangle on/in it, and a UFO coming out of it, inferring the sun is a stargate and this was same triangular shape as was photographed in March this year. very interesting "coincidence"

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

This has been discussed ad nauseum already. The "triangle" was caused by pareidolia. The "artifacts" were fake.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Nobody will flame you..from here on in

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

This has been discussed ad nauseum already. The "triangle" was caused by pareidolia. The "artifacts" were fake.

Oh, well. That was easily explained...

You believe what you want and I'll believe what I want, all of coarse based on our own opinion...

For those with a little more interest and are not so easily dismissed - How possible is this?

The sun has been doing weird stuff as of late??

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Can you argue about binary stars...and how swift they fly by? hurry up before my hendrix fails
edit on 2-6-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Seeing as how the outer temperature of the Sun is circa 6000 degrees celcius , I doubt that anything would be able to get remotely close to it , let alone use it as some kind of portal.

Any thoughts to the contrary are pure fantasy , I'm afraid .

DP

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
Seeing as how the outer temperature of the Sun is circa 6000 degrees celcius , I doubt that anything would be able to get remotely close to it , let alone use it as some kind of portal.

DP

Thats really only based on our limited understanding, is it not?

Remember we once thought the Earth was flat too.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Here is just one of the many topics regarding these topics. Note that the "triangle" has a perfectly rational and scientifically supported explanation and that the "artifacts" bear no resemblance whatsoever to Mesoamerican art. I also want to point out that it is now June and we still haven't had the alien invasion from the Sun that was promised.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
hey I can think way outside the box and I have allways believed it could be possible not by our standards but an advanced alien race to use the sun or any star as a stargate of sorts. a ship with some kind of hydrogen collector could refuel and get to faster than light travel utilizing a star either by slingshotting around it or open wormholes (sunspots what exactly are they?) perhaps you are on to something star and flag

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller

DP

Thats really only based on our limited understaning, is it not?

I can see you have made up your mind that you believe the sun to be a magic portal , despite evidence to the contrary .
If you can't handle conflicting views , I'm afraid you are in the wrong place.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Here is just one of the many topics regarding these topics. Note that the "triangle" has a perfectly rational and scientifically supported explanation and that the "artifacts" bear no resemblance whatsoever to Mesoamerican art. I also want to point out that it is now June and we still haven't had the alien invasion from the Sun that was promised.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

Don't know anything about the "invasion" prediction?

I can definitely see a resemblance in the depiction of a triangle in/on the sun?

And personally never seen/heard of anything like a triangle shaped dark area on the sun before?

Not the usual behavior of the sun...is it?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller

DP

Thats really only based on our limited understaning, is it not?

I can see you have made up your mind that you believe the sun to be a magic portal , despite evidence to the contrary .

Ditto.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

If you look through the thread you will see multiple examples of other "triangles" on the Sun. You will also see that the "triangle" isn't a triangle at all. It merely appears to be one thanks to pareidolia.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

L
L
that has got to be the laziest bit of debunking i've ever seen

so next time somebody points out that the moon is round
i should [according to you] inform said somebody that they "are only imagining it"

HEEELLLOOOOO!!!!!!!
the "triangular" [obviously curved, and not straight lines
] shape can be seen at various wavelengths?

if you're going to debunk at least put some effort into it

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

I can see you have made up your mind that you believe the sun to be a flaming ball of gas , despite the fact that the sun, or rather what we see as the sun, is merely a 3 dimensional cross-section of an n-dimensional object .
If you can't handle imaginative/speculative/out-of-the-box views ,

I'm afraid YOU are in the wrong place.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

The Universe moves in connected and interesting ways. This year 2012 has a lot happening, there are universal things that science is proving are happening, this includes the solar system and other areas and hence Earth, that which happens in the solar system is reflected here, like the universal fractals and patterns to which all matter belongs, the universal matter and anti matter has forces which are reflected here on Earth. I have always considered 555 to be a significant number for many years now and tomorrow morning at 5.55 BST Venus is completing fourth contact crossing the sun, whilst this may hold significance, it needn't mean anything awful, it could signify good. Essentially although there are many things happening which humanity is becoming more aware of, the requirement for keeping rational is always worthwhile. There are too many story spinners eager to grasp some fame or sell their own particular brand of imaginary scenario as real. It is just like throwing spanners in the works of seeking truth. It is always advisable to be wary of such videos and supposed 'here's how it is' posts making vast claims based on little fact, or even lots of fact and a lot of imagination.

This is interesting
www.livescience.com...

Mounting evidence now suggests birds may be relying on quantum entanglement — the strange ability of particles to share properties even when separated, so that if an action is performed on one, the other feels its consequences.

edit on 5-6-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

join