It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Unified (conspiracy) Theory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
just as physicists try to explain the the world around us, and some strive to find the GUT that ties it all together, I have been trying to do the same for conspiracy theories.
Having recently read slayer69's Thread on climate change 4000 years ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It made something click for me.

For a long time, I've felt that the old European royal families/noble families and their ongoing generations born into the bloodlines are engaged in some kind of struggle against the illuminati/bankers/ basically people making massive fortunes that they can't control.

These two sides are very different yet quite similar simultaniously.
One side are born in, the others work and strive for it, but neither want to share it with the great unwashed masses.

I think these two groups of people know that something earth changing happens every few thousand years, but they don't want everyone finding out, as this would cause chaos.

Maybe that's why lots of underground bunkers and secret military installations have been built.
Maybe that's why the financial world seems to be going crazy, and some countries don't seem to worry about debt.

I personally think the nibiru and 21 12 2012 predictions are bunk just to throw people off the scent and ridicule conspiracy 'nuts', I don't even think they know exactly when it's going to happen, but I think both sides are preparing, and neither are gonna spill the beans and save us all. And why should they?

The world is already over populated with braindead workers, eaters and layabouts. Why save us?

They shouldn't is the short answer.

The banker/illuminati/business men ie self made group have levelled the field for us non royal commoners.
Before, the game was rigged, but now, it's open to anyone willing to work hard and make a fortune.

I think the flood theory proposed in the thread I quoted earlier is most likely, wheather caused by magnetic pole shifts or otherwise.

Anyhow, that's what I was thinking. Feel free to tear my post too shreds, I look forward to it. X

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The true conspiracy at the heart is simple human Greed, nothing more, nothing less.

It always has and always will come down to one person wanting something of their neighbors and getting the power to take it.
edit on 2-6-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
One reason for all the bunkers is due to the nature of war evolving. It just take one tank to tear down a castle these days so the military has been literary digging in as nuclear weapons and ground penetrating missiles continue to improve.

As for the SHTF, it is quite clear in the archaeological records that global extinction periods do occur so it is not a matter of if, but when. With the current rate of extinctions currently going on it is not looking promising. As our technology and capability improve we might be able to limit some some possible causes, like blowing up an asteroid but risks are a part of life and can surface in others ways, like the GFC.

new topics

join