It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't change timezone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hi all,

I'm new here so it's probably something I'm doing wrong... but it appears I cannot change my timezone at all in my preferences to -8 GMT. Every time I change it and save, it just drops back to the default.

What am I doing wrong??

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Nothing. It doesn't work. I don't think it ever has.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
You can't change the time in the right hand corner...but you can change the time stamp on your posts...simply go to the edit profile section in the control panel, select the appropraite time-zone, and exit...your time should appear correct in the forums...everytime you go to edit your profile, just remember that you have to select your time zone b/c it will always revert back to default...

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
You can't change the time in the right hand corner...but you can change the time stamp on your posts...simply go to the edit profile section in the control panel, select the appropraite time-zone, and exit...your time should appear correct in the forums...everytime you go to edit your profile, just remember that you have to select your time zone b/c it will always revert back to default...

Oh so it does change it just doesn't show it.

Thanks so much.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Yeah - don't worry man...most people who have been on ATS longer than me don't even understand that feature...It took me asking the same question a thousand times before I could figure it out...

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   

join