It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joint Russian / American military "exercise" taking place over Baltic Sea UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
EDIT: This subject was already addressed in a previous thread. Please see below for links.

Expedition to solve the mystical puzzle [translated]

The place where the object is located is secret, but there is still a concern among the team that someone has got there before it. The area lies in international waters and there are no laws that prevent others to explore the bottom.

- Right now it's a military exercise in the area where both Russians and Americans are involved. I can not help but wonder why it is happening right now, said Dennis Asberg.

Source -- NOTICE: This is a SWEDISH newspaper site. The above transcript was obtained using Google Translate.

I am aware that there are many threads on the Baltic Sea UFO, including one that is active right now. However, this seemed to me like an update that deserved its own headline. Please feel free to close / redirect this thread if I misjudged.

It is a tiny quote, but I think it's incredibly significant, and it is attributed to Dennis Asberg, one of the lead researchers on this expedition. What a "coincidence" that Russians and Americans are involved in a military "exercise" in the area, right before the research team was about to get a closer look at this thing. I think this casts a new light on what they find -- or don't find -- whenever they are allowed to enter the area for their research. I think we ought to keep a close eye on the developments of this story.
edit on 2-6-2012 by Magnus47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnus47

As I pointed out in the other thread on the Baltic Sea UFO ( Geological formation ) these exercises are an annual event that happen at this time every year , it has nothing to do with the rock formation .
BALTOPS is an annual military exercise held in the Baltic Sea and surrounding regions since 1971

edit on 2-6-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thank you! I should have taken a closer look at what you wrote.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Also, while the exercise is in Baltic Sea they don't seem to be in the same area as the expedition or "over Baltic Sea UFO" as the title claims.

top topics

join