It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The General Conspiracies- Exposed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Long time since I contributed here but since school is out for the summer, and I finally turned in my essay for this semester, the source of inspiration is sprouting in me once again!
As I lay in bed this morning, I got the urge to write these statements.
Hold on to your knickers kids, cause we're gonna bust some sandcastles!

Conspiracies that doesn't add up and why

THE "NWO"
OK, I guess you people are afraid of what is happening in the world, that is truly a normal reaction. I am the first one to admit myself that the globalization of world politics makes me very uneasy.
But, for the sake of all that is holy, can we treat our fears with some proper rationality?

The now imfamous term "(the) New World Order" (NWO) is most commonly referred to as being presented by George Bush Sr. in 1991 in a speech he held to congress. What he meant was a new order that would make the world a more just place for everyone (according to liberal/democratic/western values).
Of course that specific speech was loaded with a discourse of power, but so is every single statement from a US president. Justice isn't what he sought but a "new world" that was ridden of the Soviet Union and in which the US had total hegemony. That is also pretty much what happened.
The term NWO go such a massive attention, I guess, because of the specific combination of words, a cultural/linguistic causality.
Actually, NWO in latin is not "Novus Ordo Seclorum" (which means "A New Order of the Ages") but "Novus Ordo Mundi" so that whole NWO/USD-connection doens't make sense.

And why it doens't add up:
Look at the EU. Does it look like easy-street to make all these governments stick together? Does it? Does it seem like all the "sheeple voters" are going to play along? Does it really now?
No, it does not.
How the hell do you think the entire world could ever be one single source of politics when we can't even make Europe have a sigle aim, goal or policy? It just won't happen!
Does it look like the UN is having an easy time making things happen on a "NWO-level"? Not really, no.

The real NWO is capitalism and there is no "evil boss" at the top more than ourselves. Capitalism doens't have its headquaters in some super-secret, deep undergound, apocalypse-proof bunker complex, or in some ancient black castle on a hilltop with constant lightning strikes. Still, what people are really afraid of is capitalism and they misguide their fears and blame it on the NWO- their very own boogieman that represents all that is frightening and unknown out there in the dark.
So get this straight one last time people: NWO is not the enemy since it doesn't even freaking exist (in the way you think it does)- the capitalist structure is the real enemy! And not the enemy because I say so but because what I see in peoples visions of the NWO I see only capitalism. And in that sense of NWO, you are right.

FLOURIDE IN DRINKING WATER
Floruide is good for our teeth. It is true. Shark's teeth are made of mostly flouride and their teeth are super sharp.
Flouride is also very bad for maritime lifeforms, such as microoganisms and bacteria. That is why we like to use it in our fresh water bassins, because it desinfects. Still, it is very bad to flush that stuff into the lakes and oceans. It can have a very severe effect on the ecosystems- in the long run. The actual ammount for flouride in mouthwash, toothpaste and (specifically) drinkinwater is extremely small (I know local regualtions may differ).

To state that "the gummin't" (the government) adds flouride in the drinking water to make us stupid, lazy or whathaveyou, is just too far out.
If they wanted us to be "dumbened down" why the hell wouldn't they use something that actually works like benzoidiapines?
Why, oh why, would they use flouride?
Stop blaming your own uneducated ignorance on some vague notion that someone for some reason is adding something in your water to make your brain lame. You do that perfectly well yourself.
You know, they add all kinds of stuff in our drinking waters, chloride for example. I don't know it's always good for us but in general, the society and its rulers are more happy with a healthy, educated workforce that can pay taxes and make the nation rich and powerful rather than have a herd of idiots that rot from the inside.
Think about it- does it really add up?

CHEMTRAIL
OK, same as with the flouride: why?
And why is it always the most "alert" and "sceptical" citizens that warns us of these chemtrails? Aren't you the guys who stand below the contaminations? Aren't you supposed to be affected? Are you?
Have you any idea on how the wind moves on those altitudes? Have you any idea on how freaking unpredicable the yield is if you spray anything that high up- especially something that is as thin as mist?
Are these sprayings in any way "selective" on whom it effects? What ensures the members of the so called PTB (Powers That Be) that they won't be inhaling that stuff?
It doesn't add up.
Spraying of chemicals is done on low altitude, like when you spray pesticides on a corn field. The military did try to deliver '___' as an aerosol during the 50's but they quit experimenting with that since it wasn't an effective measure of delivery.
Just drop it.

REPTILLIANS
This is maybe the lowest form of a conspiracy theory of all times.
Give me one lead to the validity of this conspiracy that predates 1983, just one.
Why 1983? Well, it was the year that the popular TV-series "V" got presented for the credulous and gullible consuming masses.
I have asked this before to the appropriate audience but I never got an answer. I am, however, beginning to think that the whole reptillian-deal is one major practical joke played upon the conspiracy-theorist crowd.

CONSPIRACY THEORISTS
Hitler was a conspiracy theorist of high ranks.
He didn't speak of NWO or Reptillians. Instead he spoke of Jews. He wanted them all dead and he did what he could to recruit as many people as possible to join his side. And people did.
Ronald Reagan was a conspiracy theorist. He thought that the political situation in Central America was threatening the so called "free world". He made the voters believe that it was okay to launch major-scale terrorism campaigns onto the civillian populations of Nicaragua. They got raped, tortured and executed because of his feeble beliefs of conspiracies against the US. Same goes with Guatemala, Chile, Iraq, maybe even Iran.

Today we have Icke, Jones and the rest of the crowd.
Of course, they are nowhere near the levels of influence that Hitler or any US President had or has, but still they have a lot of followers.
What if Icke one day changed his message into: "people of a certain race/origin/culture are the evil reptillians, they must be fought with all measures possible!!!" Or what if Alex Jones suddenly started to promote armed resistance on a major scale? Don't you think at least some pople would?
These guys aren't only uneducated, ignorant, arrogant and silly, they are also potentially dangerous.

CONSPIRACIES THAT DOES ADD UP
It's not like there aren't any. MKULTRA is a prime example. We are getting side-tracked in our quest for the truth and that side-tracking is done by our own worst enemy: ourselves.

But of course we all have the right to free expression. I just used mine

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Well first of all the "new world order" was mentioned long before gwb. Some say napoleon, some cite earlier rulers.
Hitler is definately before gwb though

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

Well most certianly, but the Bush -91 mentioning of the term is what got most CT's parabole-ears up. This because the Bush-posse (with some precursor, depending on personal interpretations) is subject for alot of conspiracy-makings (both real and fictional/bogus).

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I made a Thread on a similar topic the other day.

Does the break up of the EU put an end to a NWO?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The current collapse of the EU has proven that it is impossible to expect diverse nation states with differing economies to come under the rule of one political body and a single currency. The idea that a Global Government and global currency could be successful, must surely have taken a knock back.

From what I have gathered, the NWO was meant to be a merger of the North American Union, The European Union and African Union.

I mean if the "NWO" or what ever you want o call it are so powerful, then why have they created such a mess in Europe. why have they made so many mistakes.

So for those that believe in the NWO, has the Euro crisis put a spanner in the works or do you believe they had it all mapped out like this?

To me it suggest the elites of this world don't really have a clue what they are doing rather than to suggest they are grand conspirators leading us to a NWO.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
It could be said that the NWO goes back even further to the times of The Crusades,Knights Templars and Genghis Khan and maybe even the Romans.But I agree with your sentiments that subjects such as reptilians which are born entirely from works of fiction and are now perceived by some to be reality are too ridiculous for words to even be considered to be a conspiracy in the true sense of the word.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raud

Well most certianly, but the Bush -91 mentioning of the term is what got most CT's parabole-ears up. This because the Bush-posse (with some precursor, depending on personal interpretations) is subject for alot of conspiracy-makings (both real and fictional/bogus).

I don't understand really. There is no conspiracy about a new world order.
It will happen, the question is by whom and by what means. Global communism? No thanks!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagewerx
It could be said that the NWO goes back even further to the times of The Crusades,Knights Templars and Genghis Khan and maybe even the Romans.But I agree with your sentiments that subjects such as reptilians which are born entirely from works of fiction and are now perceived by some to be reality are too ridiculous for words to even be considered to be a conspiracy in the true sense of the word.

I find the "deep" conspiracies to be just bizarre. Reptilians that shapeshift? Wtf maybe it's a biblical metaphor or something. You never know with these new agers lol

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Stared and Flaged OP!

I agree with everything you have wrote in this thread, although I myself would go further to explore the concept of the belief in the NWO being akin to that of a religious belief and may also have discussed more on conspiracies that do make sense such as MK Ultra and various assassinations.

I found what you wrote about Hitler most interesting but the same could be said of Bin Laden he was a conspiracy theorist of sorts as well. In my view both these men prove why outlandish conspiracy conjecture can be incredibly dangerous.

I think it’s excellent what you have said about the NWO, a more comprehensive critique of that “theory”, if you could call it that, could be made but the beautiful thing about your thread is that you are looking at the most speculative conspiracies that people seem to take as fact. Fluoride in the water, chemtrails and the evil reptilians hordes are all things that make me cringe at the sight of the ignorant puss they ooze. It is nice to see you quickly point out the major flaws in these theories with such an educated and eloquent style, it’s a shame you don’t post more.

Thanks for the read, I hope this thread creates some good debate.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

When I see topics with "shapeshift" in the title I'm always looking for photos of Odo from Deep Space 9 or one of his relatives,but when every one I've seen has involved VERY low quality videos with massive amounts of compression I lose just a bit more of the will to live.I'm no video expert but I've seen enough low quality videos to know that if there's one thing they're not is evidence that the changelings are visiting our planet.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

and

Thanks for the input guys. A more elaborate critique would be in order, of course, but I had the aim to fit all in one post (got 1 character to spare).

Bin Laden; great example of a crazy CT. The most antisemite sentiments are normally of Islamic origin.
Primeminister Eden of the UK during the Suez crisis was a conspiracy theorist gone haywire (he had some drug issues as well). Lots of people went to war because of that. A conspircay in itself.

The thing is that there truly is a "world order" that is corrupting us all, making us slaves, robbing us of our human rights, and most of all: it's world wide.
The "order" is capitalism.
If you find that so hard to believe, I'd recommend you read up on it.
All that you attribute to the NWO can be explained with capitalism.

And for the sake of the Gods; I am not a communist. The world isn't all black or white. You'll see that when you grow up.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Flouride is one of the primitve forms of dummy medicine....
They have made it into things ike fluvoxatine maybe but its still flouride like lithium is still just dirt.....(a rare earth anyways)
the fact that the nazis thought it made people docile enough to put it into all the drinking water of the countries they conquered....mean anything to you?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

No, it means nothing.
Unless you can defend your claims with empirical, source-trackable, independent research.
Until then, it's merely a vague theory.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
To this day, not a single "reptilian-theorist" has confronted my claim that there is not trace of them prior to 1983.
Proves my case once more.
Actually, not no-one has given me a proper argument why all my presented statements shouldn't be true.

What is this? Are so many at ATS constantly living in a coo-coo clock?

I am the first to admit that I too used to live in a strange reality, looking at it from all the wrong angles. I don't know why I wanted to buy into all the fantasies so hard. Maybe I just wanted to make sense of a crazy and inhumane world that I saw all around me. I even tried to believe in Nibiru (as in it being an actual planet on collision course with earth) *shrugs* Guess it wasn't my finest hour.
I won't take away anyone's right to search and get lost, to trial and error, but I hope I can help at least someone not to wander astray and waste time on meaningless threads at lead absolutely nowhere. The world holds so many interesting secrets, phenomena and wonder, there is no need to invent those that doesn't exist!
In the end, it will only make people disappointed and disillusioned and in the long run giving up all hope on looking for the bigger picture in everyday life, because there sure is one.

The world is so much more than meets the eye. There is no need for this distorted dis-info. The famous CT-crowd (Icke, Jones and the others) should really be ashamed of themselves. Seems to me they are doing this sect-style. For the people whom they attack, and by all means they're usually involved in some sort of moral debauchery, it is all too easy to brush off the criticism as long as it comes from a proper nut-job.
You see where I am getting at?

This whole conspiracy-theory deal is starting to look like some sort of role playing game gone out of hand.
Probably exactly what TPTB wants

Keep us divided and misinformed.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
[still awaiting a sensible reply from the reptilian-community]

Yet another exposure of popular disbelief:

UFO Disclosure

It won't happen. Not because there aren't any observations made on military/govermental level but because such a disclousre would reveal all too much information on the present surveilance technology (such as radar installations and spy satellites- the most guarded secrets of the military intelligence community).
Two scenarios are (im-)possible:
1) Total disclosure that also discloses location, capabillities and types of equipment used by the military to surveil the atmosphere. It is extremely unlikely, if not even impossible, that any armed force would reveal that kind of information for other countrie's militaries to know and exploit.
2) Partial disclosure that would only tell of possible sightings of unknown crafts using the airways. This kind of disclosure would be so heavily "sanitized" that no one would take it for serious and maintian the claims for "total disclosure" which because of point 1 would never occur.
See?

Besides, after investigating the subject, both in books, online, via mail contact and, most of all, by field studies, I have come to terms with the fact that I don't think that "the government", or whathaveyou, "knows" anymore than the regular guy.
The governmentally possessed technology in form of signal tracking and radar equipment is usually out of reach for the civillian community. This is mostly due to the cost of such equipment but also because these things are classed "top secret" due to military interests.
This kind of high-tech surely picks up some strange objects every now and then. I mean, they freaking have to if they are working properly since I've been seeing stuff for myself with my own two naked eyes. Also we have some of the STS footage that resebles what can sometimes be seen from down here on earth. But to my knowing, this is where the wisdom stops.
No, I don't think the governments witholds any information.
No, I don't think that the ET's provides some parts of humanity with wisdom while witholding it from other parts. Such an idea is just silly.
No, I don't think that the governments or the military even cares. If it doesn't threaten us, the military has other problems to care about (such as real enemies) and the governments are busy thinking about material problems and politics and all that jazz. The UFO-question isn't a topic for that forum, it's hardly an issue at all.

People, like you and I, are always looking for more. We want to know it all and we want to know it all.
The quest for utter wisdom is exciting but also frustrating.
So dearly we want somebody to tell us, to reveal the secrets onto us. The idea that someone is knowing but not telling is making us crazy!
Distressingly enough, there is no other wisdom than what we collect ourselves. No one can tell us the "truth", mostly because there is none.

Besides, what I have come to understand is that if these "other" beings that visit us would sit down at the table and share what they know, it wouldn't be of any use to us.
I think they live under totally different circumstances and obey vastly different laws of existance than we do.
They are beautiful and spellbinding to observe, but the ends there. The rest is only and endless search to understand what our human minds cannot comprehend. And even if we could, it would be pointless.

At least, that is what I've come to terms with.

top topics

join