It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack on England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hi,
This is a prediction of my own, which i had in febuary 2002. For my predictions to happen i have to be there to witness them, so 80% of my predictions are of personal events and mean nothing to anyone else.

In this Prediction i am going out for a run, there is a friend of mine with me, it is a nice sunny but cool day. I would think summer, I am running threw the forest, we run pretty far. This course is about 3 Miles away from my home.

(This is the short version)

In this prediction i am wearing certain clothes that i now own, i am at a certain fitness, look a certain way. Very different to two years ago, what i do look like today.

My Friend says 'Look the moon' We run under some overhanging tree's when we get into the open i look at the moon. I double take because it does not look right and stop running. My friend continues for about 10 - 15 feet.

We watch as more and more of these moon things appear in the sky, but there to small to be the moon. Suddenly one of them comes verticaly down, and hits fawley refinary, second biggest refinary of it's kind in europe which is located south of southampton. About 5 - 7 Miles from where i was in the prediction.

The explosion is strange, very much like the american MOAB bomb which was not around in 2002. I do not remember an initial explosion but it did send out a pulse in 360 degree's and this just ripped everything up or down. In the brief few seconds it takes me to make up my mind to run, i witness the refinary being destroyed and this wave making it's way threw the small town of fawley.

I tell my friend to run, he ducks down behind a tree and holds on to barbwire fence, again i tell him to run. See this thing coming up into the forest, so i turn and leg it. I am pretty fast, and the short time it takes me to work my way down this path, this wave is ripping up the tree my friend is cowering behind.

Then it bears down on me but by the time it reaches me the wave seems used up and is smaller in size, and in speed. When it hits me, it hits hard!

During this prediction i heard the other missiles crashing elsewhere.

Anyway i had that prediction in Febuary 2002. Since then i have had 17 Prediction happen and 370+ Premonition which i keep count on, on my own site. This are mostly the personal ones, they last about 5 seconds. Don't know why i get them.

This Prediction is very far away in my list to happen, I think it's 8th from bottom and i have 32 predictions that i know will happen. Death of the Pope, Riots, Fights and so on.

Again this is the short version, i will be happy to answer any questions but i am really looking to see if anyone here has seen something similiar. For my predictions it's not IF they will happen it's When!.

P.S Don't worry i don't die, I have seen another prediction of me with a dislocated Jaw, Concussion, limping, blood dripping out the bottom of my shoe. I look a little messed up but as i said, I have seen about 7 Prediction after this attack on England.

Thanks

Simon

www.twilightsociety.com

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwilightSociety
...i have 32 predictions that i know will happen. Death of the Pope, Riots, Fights and so on...

Yea, I predict the death of the pope as well. I will add some riots! Riots, just '99$ ! Fights for free!

I just don''t know when. Somewhere in the future....ahh... I try to concentrate....

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
As i mentioned about for my predictions to happen i must see them.

I did not see the pope dieing, in my prediction i hear it off the news, same for a prediction of the Death of Prince Charles.

The Riot predictions come after my prediction above, several months after.

The Fights are my own.

I will be glad to give more detail when i get the time.

Simon

www.twilightsociety.com

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Twilight, I cannot access your web site, because the menu does not show hyperlinks for me. Can you give me the direct URL to your predictions.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I don't know why the hyperlinks do not show up but here is a link to my predictions.

My Predictions

Simon

top topics

join