It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burnaby RCMP seek armed and dangerous homicide suspect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This guy is nuts ! It seems like he want to shoot who ever pissed him off
in his past

RCMP in Burnaby, B.C., are seeking an armed and dangerous suspect in an attempted murder and the recent double homicide at a metro Vancouver-area sushi restaurant.

Police have issued an urgent warning that Angus David Mitchell, 26, is believed to be armed with a high-powered Mossberg Maverick rifle with a scope and living out of his 1994 green Ford Aerostar Van with B.C. licence 591 PTG.

"He is considered emotionally unstable and for this reason police are asking for help from the public to find him. If spotted, he should not be approached or confronted, but 911 should be called immediately," said a statement issued by police on Wednesday morning.

Mitchell, a former security guard who is not known to police, is five feet four inches tall and weighs 121 pounds. "Anyone who knows Mitchell and has had a conflict with him in the past needs to be extremely cautious about their personal safety and should contact the Burnaby RCMP at 604 294-7611. This would include former co-workers, employers, landlords, roommates or anyone else who Mitchell has had a conflict with at any time in the past."

Source

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
ok.... if this man had a weapon, that's one thing. But 5 foot 4 inches, and 120 lbs mUAHAHAHA.

I almost feel inclined to go on a man hunt, put one foot on this guys chest and become a local hero.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
ok.... if this man had a weapon, that's one thing. But 5 foot 4 inches, and 120 lbs mUAHAHAHA.

I almost feel inclined to go on a man hunt, put one foot on this guys chest and become a local hero.

He'd just point straight up with that Mossberg rifle....game over. I'm 5ft tall...my Mossberg is a great equalizer...just sayin'.

Des

edit on 30-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

He'd just point straight up with that Mossberg rifle....game over. I'm 5ft tall...my Mossberg is a great equalizer...just sayin'.

Des

edit on 30-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

this is why I said if he had a weapon, it's a different story.

Everybody is a tough guy with a rifle in their hand... see what happens when it jams.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
comment double posted some how...
edit on 30-5-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: remove message

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Height isn't everything. Anyone can do serious damage in the right circumstances. Survival tip: Don't underestimate anyone.
edit on 30-5-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
He's been living out of his Ford Aerostar.

If that were me, I think I'd use the gun on myself.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
just so you know he's in critical condition after a shootout with police. I live 20 minutes away.

he had a mossberg rifle with a scope, shot and killed 2 friendly people who run a sushi shop and a third was injured later on.

Seattle had 2 shootings today too, 3 killed, 1 carjacked.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
They've just reported that he died from his injuries from the shootout with the RCMP.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
They've just reported that he died from his injuries from the shootout with the RCMP.

Thanks for the update yourmaker and snowspirit

edit on 30-5-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join