It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Fresno - 11 may 2012, MUFON case 38176

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Found this surfing YT for new videos, this is very interesting.
This is not a star out of focus.
Not a lantern
Not a plane like i ever seen
Not a flare and not a baloon.hmm

What do you think it is ?

Raw footage at: www.mufoncms.com...
edit on 28/5/12 by Squiip because: spelling

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Looks interesting. Wierd it's not moving at all, but it has this iridescents about it, so it's intriguing. I was going to say it could be a remote controlled airplane with L.E.D.s but it's not moving.

S & F
edit on 28-5-2012 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Squiip
Found this surfing YT for new videos, this is very interesting.
This is not s star out of focus.
Not a lantern
Not a plane like i ever seen
Not a flare and not a baloon.hmm

What do you think it is ?

Raw footage at: ufostalker.com...

Well I do have to point out that it is indeed out of focus.
Sorta looked like Star Destroyer at the start! LOL

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Apheon

I didnt say it wasnt out of focus

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
At first I thought it was just a blimp but as video went on I got kind of weirded out 'cause it
really did not look like anything I've ever seen that I could compare it to.

Nice catch to you and the guy filming.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

edit on 28-5-2012 by gortex because: Time for bed

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Looks like low Earth orbit.

To see it like that at 210X zoom as the filmer claims, the object must be the size of a shopping mall. In a plane at 30k feet, a shopping mall below looks like a small dot. I can only imagine how big that is if it is in low Earth orbit. Good find.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Sky objects like planets and such will appear to move east to west only, depending on time of year, because from our perspective, the earth is spinning west to east making sky based obects appear to move east to west, the same as the sun going down in the west..

The same concept has to apply to any space based object like planets and stars.. Venus would have to be traveling through space at super insane speeds to ever appear to be moving west to east, if that would even be possible at all anyways, because of it's orbit around the sun following the same rules as earth, and all the other planets.

The object in the video does move slowly enough from earth perspective to appear to be a natural object, but I'm not sure it is, unless someone can show why it is a natural object. -it isn't following the right rules of movement direction. (as told by the videographer).
edit on 28-5-2012 by alienreality because: eta

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

It might be of natural origin, but I would like to hear the explanation then, what is it ?

These pictures from the video does not seem to me, as its the camera making these "anomalies", because it is out of focus. Id be wiser if someone can show me some "star out of focus" shots, that looks like this.

edit on 28/5/12 by Squiip because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Squiip

Green aura on one side and Red aura on the top.
Like the Earth Aurora under high Solar flare activity.
Yeah we see that a lot of that in UFO photos.
We might be actually seeing whats actually there.

There are a few orbs around as well.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Okay - I went down the video rabbit hole on youtube and I think the same guy has filmed this same kind of thing in February of 2011? It sounds like his voice in all three recordings and it is the same type of object in the sky. The video above is May 11, 2012. I don't know how this adds or subtracts from the discussion of what the object filmed is, but it is interesting to me. I guess he is a UFO hunter? The original video posted above is realistic to me (as opposed to something being put together afterwards) in one point due to the shaking and refocusing - even though it is mostly against a blue background, the other video he posts below of the same type of object had "framing" elements - a tree, clouds and the roof of a house. Very interesting find, OP - I've really got no clue what that thing is!!!
peace,
AB

Uploaded Feb 20, 2011

His review of frames from Feb 20, 2011 video

His explanation - quote from YouTube on above video:
ROBERT THORSON THEUFOKIDFRESNO UFOATTACKS KINGUFOKID FRESNO UFOWIZARD.
TODAY FEB 20th 2011 AT 12pm I SAW this shiny object in the sky while i observed and filmed this for almost 15 minutes as it headed east , i use a sony cam corder model trv-103 in new like condtion. i was zoomed in at about 20---300 times at close ups. it was in digital record mode. no sound , very little wind and partial sun shine , mostly cloudy. this object was bellow the clouds as you see.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Interesting find. Not sure what that could be. It was amazing to see the different morphing shape but it was always illuminated by the center light source.

So if the camera was zoomed out that far, that thing had to be at least a couple of blocks big, correct?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Seems he´s been banned from ATS

This video is created by a known hoaxer. All videos posted by this person will be trashed, closed or moved to HOAX.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He has been posting in another name on YT as UfoWizard and This Video is IMO not very convincing and does not speak well for his credibility.

Hes using "sony trv-103 with zoom lens attached. around 30-50 times"

Im beginning to suspect that it might actually be the extreme zooming that is causing the "anomaly", just like I suspect John Lenard Walson is creating his huge spacecrafts.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I am trying to find out how much a zoom lens can distort a picture/video.
I seen a lot of stuff, but technology is changing all the time

Can anyone confirm that a zoom lens can make these distortions in an image, (if it were a star/plane/balloon/lantern, etc...) plz ?

Pictures would be nice

edit on 1/6/12 by Squiip because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If I took a camcorder and filmed my mouse cursor in Windows 3.1, it would probably look very similar to this. I'm sorry, I guess the "I want to believe" has been raped out of me by all of the debunkers.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Buy a new camcorder then

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Squiip

I was wondering, after him posting the same thing the previous year, if it wasn't a hoax issue. His MUFON report doesn't include him being a regular 'ufo hunter' who had seen the same thing before, and makes it sound like its a new phenomena. This makes it less credible - a big red flag. Would love to know how he is doing it, or what it is.

Peace,
AB

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The red and green aurora mimic the forces under going by the Earth.
The Earth creates the same color atmosphere under Sun fare particle bombardment.
There has to be a big time charge flow through that ship.
This is loss less natural flow captured by the ship holding it in a non compressible
environment electrical wise.
ED: The difference is the ship is making the flow whereas the Earth is undergoing
the flow powered by the Sun.
Ed: better yet the ship is suspended as by a liquid in response to electricity and
must use celestial navigation which rocket scientists should be able to handle.

edit on 6/6/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

top topics

join