It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Siblings having similar dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Okay, here's a little background...
I am currently 25, my sister is 27. Our parents divorced when I was 10 and she was 12. Years later, after we both graduated high school, we were talking on the phone one night, talking about our childhood, etc. and I mentioned a dream I used to have all the time growing up. The dream was always exactly the same: I would dream I was in the loft/attic in the garage, and in the floor of the attic there was a trap door. I would enter the trap door and end up in a room on the bed (trap door was on the ceiling of this room). The room was just big enough to fit the bed, alll 4 walls touched the bed. The wall at the foot of the bed had shelves with a TV and a bunch of books. Whenever I was in this room, it felt like a "Safe place". After I told my sister about this dream, she told me she used to have the exact same dream growing up! I was amazed and didn't know what to think that we both had the same dream, but I know she wouldn't lie to me or make anything up. A coule days later, we were visiting my dad and we told him about our dream, and once again, my dad said he used to have that exact same dream! I can assure you there really was no trap door or anything in the attic floor! We mentioned it to my mom, and she didn't remember ever having any dream like that. Does anyone have any idea what this could mean? None of us have ever had any time of paranormal activity happen to us or anything. We are all believers in the paranormal, but never lucky enough to experience anything. This is the closest we have ever come. Any ideas?

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It could be some sort of link shared between the 3 of you. Was there anything else very tramatic that happened between you, your sister, and your father? Something to create an extra sort of a bond or connection? If it was a very trying divorce and you and your sister felt really really bad about it that could mean something. If you simpathized with your dad more and were having a tough time through it, the mind could have created some sort of an astral link or bond. This could cause you to dream the same dream, and your minds together formed this "safe place." Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
We have a forum dedicated to Dreams & Personal Predictions on BTS I think this thread would be more suited to that forum. Thanks� I will move shortly.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The divorce was pretty tramatic, and yes, my sister, dad and I all became much closer through it. We ended moving in with my dad immediately when he moved out. Anyway, the weird thing is that the dreams we all had were happening years before there were even any problems.

top topics

join