It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 43
<< 40  41  42   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Seeing these recent pictures of Poppo, completely seals it for me that this did actually happen the way it did. Obviously the "Why" is going to possibly remain a mystery for quite some time, maybe even forever.

If you look closely at the first picture of Poppo's mangled face, and then at the recent front view of his face, which is now more healed. They do add up.

What you have to remember is...that first picture was taken not long after the attack. Possibly as soon as he was in the hospital. You can see where the flesh is and isn't, but it is a total mess, completely covered in blood and incredibly swollen. Making where the ripped off flesh starts and stops harder to distinguish.

Obviously now, we know officially his lips were untouched, and that 80% of his face wasn't ripped off, more like 50% as stated in Juggernog's linked article, but that doesn't take anything away from what happened and how awful this situation was and still is.

The Doctors and Nurses have done and incredible job here, and i'm glad to read that despite what has happened to him, he seems to be doing well. If that was me, i'd be a complete wreck.

I'm sure there will still be some that disbelieve it all though.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
That said, anyone who believes any money donated to the man will actually make it into his pockets is dillusional.

That would be me

I really thought this was a fund set up for the victim when he gets out of the hospital. I assume he must go and live somewhere where there is some psychological as well as medical help/staff since he is (half) blind and probably traumatized for life. Do you think he is going to be released out on the streets again? What happens to people like him in America?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

I share the same sentiment bro, as I was always under the mindset that this was a real event... (factually)
and aside from "zombies" and "bath salts" it's a truly bizarre and terrible one at that level.

You are right,
We may never know the full details.... of this,
and to be frank, I'm of the opinion that in 6 to 8 months this story will be long forgotten... sadly.
But, it is a case that grows more curious by the day.

A couple of things I've noticed along the way:
After the new releases -
(still kinda following this)

--------------------------------------------

A: According to a few reports, Ron apparently had two "unexplainable" holes in his chest...
From what I've read, it's possible that he also suffered secondary wounds from the officers pistol.
Which would make sense, due to the close proximity of the victim and subject.

B: This is the strange one.... Rudy was seen (based on 911 calls)
"Swinging naked from a light-pole like Tarzan" on the causeway.
Apparently someone had seen him... but those light poles are pretty tall, and you don't just climb them for fun.
Bizarre behavior indeed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reply to post by burdman30ott6

Well, with all due respect sir... I must point out:
I do believe that he is of the age to be qualified for medicare or medicaid, yes? And that is also relevant to what you are saying regarding "relief donation" or charity funds.

T-

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by telemetry
Well, with all due respect sir... I must point out:
I do believe that he is of the age to be qualified for medicare or medicaid, yes? And that is also relevant to what you are saying regarding "relief donation" or charity funds.

It varries from state to state, but these programs *usually* cover up to 80% of any care, with the remaining 20% being solely the responsibility of the patient. There are a slew of old folks who have lost every cent they possessed to some manner of health care, all while recieving max benefits from Medicare and Medicaid.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
reply to post by Juggernog

Think for a moment... who will get this money, the hospital the homeless man will ultimately walk out off following hundreds of thousands of dollars in care he can never pay for, or the man, himself? He's going to recieve whatever care is needed to save his life and, possibly, may even get some form of reconstructive surgery to rebuild his face regardless of any donations. That said, anyone who believes any money donated to the man will actually make it into his pockets is dillusional.

Whatever, I was just trying to do what I thought was the right thing by adding that information. If you think its inappropriate or just a Dr's vacation fund, feel free to delete it
edit on 14-6-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well, since Poppo is indigent, the hospital will pay his bills, but the outcome of the donations will more than likely be kept by the hospital. Notice it was the "Jackson Memorial Foundation", not the "Ronald Poppo Trust". It's highly unlikely he'll see any of it.

However, if I was in his shoes, I wouldn't be complaining. I'd simply be thankful to be alive. (Debatable, given the current quality of life).

Hopefully, social services will find him a group home to live in, which will be better than living in the streets.

I'm still waiting for the toxicology reports. Still wondering about that.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
HERE IS THE OFFICIAL SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE OF THIS ATTACK ON YOUTUBE
AGE RESTRICTED

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
More news reports of cannibalistic behavior have made the news since this incident occurred. We all should monitor the frequency of these reports, several of them have occurred in other countries. It would seem that an upward trend is occurring, is the behavior due to some medicine that is on the market, or is the behavior caused by an unknown phenomena, if the incidence of these attacks becomes widespread and numerous then it may be possible that an unknown change is occurring in human behavior.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It happen in waco,texas,i made a thread about it but it was removed,so i guess you will have to see the news reports

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Now that the toxicology reports are back.... I think we may be getting closer to the conspiracy.

As someone said, somewhere else (allow me to quote without linking)..... This is "Marijuana Madness 2.0"

I'm still not buying it. Looking forward to seeing where it goes though.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker88
HERE IS THE OFFICIAL SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE OF THIS ATTACK ON YOUTUBE
AGE RESTRICTED

youtu.be...

I've seen that footage before, but is there a person who can actually tell what's going on? If you didnt know the background behind this story would you know what you were watching in this clip? I wouldnt...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I just read this off of the MSN website, that the man shot and killed, had ONLY marijuana in his blood, no other traces of drugs or alcohol. What in the world caused this behavior then? If some of us don't believe in demonic possession, now would be a good time to start.

usnews.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jymmyjaymes

Maybe he was.... Crazy?

No, no. Must be demons.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jymmyjaymes
I just read this off of the MSN website, that the man shot and killed, had ONLY marijuana in his blood, no other traces of drugs or alcohol. What in the world caused this behavior then? If some of us don't believe in demonic possession, now would be a good time to start.

usnews.msnbc.msn.com...

Made 2 threads about theories that you might agree with
let me know which one is the most plausible
my first theory was demonic possession .. it would explain quite a lot
even you have a hard time to beleive in the paranormal

Zombies Outbreak Theory ; Are they Demonic Possessions ?,

Zombies Outbreak Theory 2 : Rabies Virus Mutation ?,

We know weed dont transform a normal person into a mindless psychopath that bite everything that move

My other theory is that a batch of weed was tainted ..
somebody could have spray something chemical that screw with the brain
the perfect way to test it on the public would be to contaminate drugs
so people only suspect the drug

The elites could have such chemical or virus
coincidence we are very close to the 21 december ?

i think not

When people will ask the correct question .. they will connect dots
with everything that has been happening so far
this is no coincidence .. this is a terrorist act
somebody is messing with the black market drugs
just hope they dont put that stuff into the water or food

i dont want a city of mindless people going bersek on everyone they see
this look like an epidemie and yet the CDC who had a leak a few weeks ago in their own lab
with that puff of air

they are hiding something .. and when they hide something ...we all know what that mean

edit on 6/28/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/28/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Considering a huge chunk of "illegal drugs" get in due to the CIA, it sounds totally plausible that they could use pot to test out some stuff. I used to grow my own when I smoked, that way I always knew what I was smoking was only the natural stuff lol......

I don't believe in possession however. At least not in the sense most people think of possession, some evil outer entity taking over someone.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42   >>

join