It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Twice Mistakenly Mentions ‘My Sons,' While Defending Contraception Mandate (Video at Link)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
cnsnews.com...

In two campaign speeches over the last two days, President Barack Obama has twice mistakenly mentioned “my sons” when defending his administration’s regulation requiring virtually all health-care plans in the United States to provide women, without any fees or co-pay, with sterilizations and all Food and Drug Administration-approved contraceptives, including those that can cause abortions.

and

The video of the speech posted by the Des Moines Register also shows that despite his slip about "my sons," the president was speaking with the help of a teleprompter.

We all know that Obama has two daughters, but sons? Perhaps he sees himself as the father of all Americans.
Obama, you are not my Daddy! On that note I wouldn't know whether to
or
. Any need for a conspiracy about this or will he slip something into his 18th autobiography to enlighten us?

Will anyone in the MSM ask him what he meant or they like dogs with their tails between their legs when it comes to confronting the POTUS?

Strange to do it two day in a row.
edit on 5/25/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
cnsnews.com...

In two campaign speeches over the last two days, President Barack Obama has twice mistakenly mentioned “my sons” when defending his administration’s regulation requiring virtually all health-care plans in the United States to provide women, without any fees or co-pay, with sterilizations and all Food and Drug Administration-approved contraceptives, including those that can cause abortions.

and

The video of the speech posted by the Des Moines Register also shows that despite his slip about "my sons," the president was speaking with the help of a teleprompter.

We all know that Obama has two daughters, but sons? Perhaps he sees himself as the father of all Americans.
Obama, you are not my Daddy! On that note I wouldn't know whether to
or
. Any need for a conspiracy about this or will he slip something into his 18th autobiography to enlighten us?

Will anyone in the MSM ask him what he meant or they like dogs with their tails between their legs when it comes to confronting the POTUS?

Strange to do it two day in a row.
edit on 5/25/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

It was obviously a fact-checking error.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Either he was talking about trayvon martin, or the speech writer thought it would be clever to cast Obammy in a paternal light.

After all, it really resonates with the audience that he would consider my children as his own.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
Either he was talking about trayvon martin, or the speech writer thought it would be clever to cast Obammy in a paternal light.

After all, it really resonates with the audience that he would consider my children as his own.

I think you are right about the speech writer thinking it would be a nice spin to cast him in the paternal light.
This image needs updating a bit.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I knew it the daughters are cross dressers. haha

new topics

top topics

join