It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Brian and ATS Recaps?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The last recap was almost 2 months ago, did he say something about taking a break? I used the search to find a thread about this and came up empty handed. Anyone know anything? Mods?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
the recaps are still taking place on youtube. i was wondering this and have since discovered that i had missed 13 episodes! the only reason i can think for the lack of an update is because they now seem to swear on it from time to time (it certainly allows bryan to be more expressive with his thoughts-i like it) and seeing how ats has a no swearing policy it would explain why ATS has stopped hosting the vids.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
That makes perfect sense, thanks!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by josephamccoy
the recaps are still taking place on youtube. i was wondering this and have since discovered that i had missed 13 episodes! the only reason i can think for the lack of an update is because they now seem to swear on it from time to time (it certainly allows bryan to be more expressive with his thoughts-i like it) and seeing how ats has a no swearing policy it would explain why ATS has stopped hosting the vids.

these ats recaps have been ongoing on youtube...um..right now that is new to me. I honestly thought that the project was dropped. . . !

edit: I dont comment or log into yt since the gmail/google/yt/nsa merge and tracking system was being forced down all digital citizens throats
edit on 24-5-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

join