It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passenger's implant claim triggers flight diversion - CNN.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

(CNN) -- A passenger who claimed to have a device surgically implanted inside her spurred authorities to divert a North Carolina-bound jetliner to Maine on Tuesday, federal officials said. Doctors aboard US Airways Flight 787 examined the woman and found no sign of recent scars, according to the office of Rep. Peter King, the chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee. A federal law enforcement source who had been briefed on the matter told CNN the woman would likely receive a psychological evaluation and posed "basically no threat."

A senior federal law enforcement official told CNN that authorities have determined that no bomb was involved in the incident. The woman handed a note to the flight crew indicating that she had had a device implanted in her body, but did not say the device was a bomb or that she was threatening the flight, the official said.

www.cnn.com...

This was weird news... This lady's actions reminded me of a mind controlled subject. She had no luggage either. The lady is claiming an implant? Has she been? This kind of story makes me think of a Manchurian instead of an actual crazy ... but then again maybe she does have a chemical imbalance or something....

Am wondering your thoughts on the subject.... Think it's a mental illness?
There IS such thing as mind control..... So you have to admit it a possibility.
So what about it , you guys?
What do YOU think? Got to admit having no luggage is weird too....

Anyway,
I am a bit suspicious as to this event. Oh, I should mention that I can not view the vid. So anything telling there?

Appreciate you all .
And I thank you in advance.

ETA: This should probably go in the conspiracy forum , I realize....
Sorry about that..
edit on 23-5-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I think its the attackers testing the defenses. It answers the question, "what would an airline do if someone on board had a possible implanted explosive?"

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Interesting story

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Just like the Jet-Blue pilot who ran up and sown the isles screaming his head off about terrorists.

Bet you they're all paid just to keep the 'terror threat' alive and well.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies, guys.

Hadn't thought of it being to keep the homeland security so "alive and well". Now that's a thought! and that these folk have been paid .

We can only speculate these things of course. My initial thought response to the news was the mc possibility . Who knows, maybe it could be both.

If anyone has any comment to the vid, I'd appreciate hearing as I was not able to view it.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

very interesting indeed why just the other day Loma Linda medical center had a gentleman walk into th er and claim he had a device inplanted in him as well they never said what was found but this is intriguing me now testing systems is a logical answer.... mk ultra maybe but it doesn't take much to change thought patterns do these people know each other do they have any Facebook history or any other social ties religious or any other.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Another example of Americans being scared of something that isnt going to happen. You people need to grow up.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesoundofbass
reply to post by SeekerLou

very interesting indeed why just the other day Loma Linda medical center had a gentleman walk into th er and claim he had a device inplanted in him as well they never said what was found but this is intriguing me now testing systems is a logical answer.... mk ultra maybe but it doesn't take much to change thought patterns do these people know each other do they have any Facebook history or any other social ties religious or any other.

Now that's a very interesting share: Appreciate that. Weird! Think you can look into that. Have you heard of Roger Leir?

Yeah, makes you wonder doesn't it? Any patterns/ties . Good questioning...... With all of the vaccinations we've had, who's to say that we haven't all been implanted as some claim. But I do not know. Just searching for answers here. Leir's book is a scary read to say the least. Especially if what he says is true.

Also, on the MC's... I think there is more to it than meets the eye. Look at all of the women who have heard voices ordering them to kill/drown their children, etc. All the same and probably from same source whether it be demonic or V2k. Have also noted a lot of these wives were married to men with mil ties or other. I have also known a lady who experienced this when she was with husband in Salt Lake City, Utah. She divorced , moved to TN and no more voices.... so there ya go.... Not sure what to think but she thought it was demonic. Now I'm not so sure but yeah, it's allll evil , imo.

Truly appreciate the contribution. And hey, if you can , plz find out more about the ''implant'' case you heard about, get back to us and report!! I'd love to hear.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
www.pe.com... here is a link hope I got it ok no name released nor any other way of tieing the 2 together also seams to be conflicting stories on how or where the device was located but the first scanner reports I heard stated the device was inside him he also went for mental evaluation

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
What a moron.

She should be jailed.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
I think its the attackers testing the defenses. It answers the question, "what would an airline do if someone on board had a possible implanted explosive?"

Exactly what it is.
Terrorist
Testing what would happen
if they had implanted bombs
through the system. She should be hung.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
Another example of Americans being scared of something that isnt going to happen. You people need to grow up.

Or something that is happening over and over...
where is your imagination, for if you don't find it, or no one else finds theirs, I fear we are doomed.....
The problem with what this thread is about, is anyone this happens to is immediately labeled as schizophrenic, or drug addled or etc.....when it could very well be happening just as the person says. The problem with the implant stuff is, said implants will not be detected with normal means. They will be very small and only imageable in a particular way.... sorry, but that is, indeed, the truth. And regardless, there are many other ways of mind control other than implants, from within and without, and wedged between so there will be no truth whatsoever, any longer....this is the whole point.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thesoundofbass

Cool.. Thanks for the link! Very interesting. These news stories always seem to be lacking in details. OMG, It took 90 min to determine that it was not a bomb? They'd been blown to pieces.....I'm at a loss for words.
Hmm.. maybe folk are just testing the waters?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

Originally posted by theconspirator

Or something that is happening over and over...
where is your imagination, for if you don't find it, or no one else finds theirs, I fear we are doomed.....
The problem with what this thread is about, is anyone this happens to is immediately labeled as schizophrenic, or drug addled or etc.....when it could very well be happening just as the person says. The problem with the implant stuff is, said implants will not be detected with normal means. They will be very small and only imageable in a particular way.... sorry, but that is, indeed, the truth. And regardless, there are many other ways of mind control other than implants, from within and without, and wedged between so there will be no truth whatsoever, any longer....this is the whole point.

Very nice response , thank you so very much. How I agree !.. & Tis what happens when technology falls into evil controlling hands...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
What a moron.

She should be jailed.

not so fast...whats really going on here?

Too many in a short span drawing too much attention.

I smell satellite warfare technology being tested!!!!

with pinpoint accuracy

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
it is a seventh day Adventists hospital and upon further digging seventh day Adventists are a doomsday sect of Christianity not sure if that has any bearing other than They are big powerful and if doomsday is a planned event than they would have there role to play maybe they set it up to portray to others through the news a certain time point has passed or is yet to come they also specialize in proton beam therapy and many other nuclear medicines I know I used to be employed there very tightly run org.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesoundofbass
it is a seventh day Adventists hospital and upon further digging seventh day Adventists are a doomsday sect of Christianity not sure if that has any bearing other than They are big powerful and if doomsday is a planned event than they would have there role to play maybe they set it up to portray to others through the news a certain time point has passed or is yet to come they also specialize in proton beam therapy and many other nuclear medicines I know I used to be employed there very tightly run org.

there is nothing like a little Religious Discrimination or you Corn Flakes to start the day

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
lmao ... Are you serious? Tied to them? I'm Not laughing at you .. it's just ironic .. because of some of my other threads.

Chit .... ya never know these days -wth is going on. Appreciate that additional info though..

To last responer: lol
Couldn't help but laugh. Thanks for you reply ...
We Just need a little OJ /Vitamin C now.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

I kind of feel the same. Thanks so much for your reply! ETA: Didn't realize you were same poster til now.
"Pinpoint accuracy" ... I agree they CAN without a doubt- regardless.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

funny you should say that lol I am not a religious person per say but I was raised by my grandparents and to say back in the day anything about religion is blasphemy and corn flakes how did you know the inventor of corn flakes helped create Loma Linda hospital very witty I was in charge of VIP services at the Med center and I knew nothing of any conspiracy topics at the time I only help certain high up individuals get in and out undetected by public or media I had to sign a disclosure agreement but let me say I had no idea how many rich are connected I grew up in lucerne Valley in the middle of nowhere as a kid I worked at royal way in LV and saw many so called elite treat me like crap as I worked on there ranch as I was poor and they were enlightened i did not deserve to be invited by two or more into the familiy so they let me as a small kid growing up do day labor and live there but believe me or not there is only a handful of people that control all of California they are not compassionate I never knew alot of the people involved in the top I worked for as a small kid until I looked at ATS for the first time we had no internet were I grew up no TV no radio nothing

top topics

join