It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Fraud Revealed Against Ron Paul - Interview with an Arizona Congressional District Delegate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I know there has been speculation and threads about the Mitt Romney/GOP camp engaging in
voter fraud against Ron Paul, but here, it seems, we finally have proof of that fact.

The speaker in this video was a Congressional Delegate at the Arizona state convention,
and he tells his story (along with other corroborating witnesses) of the outright fraud
and manipulation he witnessed first hand...

What I find ironic is how the media portrays Ron Paul as being manipulative and sneaky,
while Mitt Romney commits blatant voter fraud and is not held accountable.

Ron Paul si simply using the system the way it was designed to work--winning these delegates
by having the MOST passionate and dedicated supporters at these events.

If Romney had this type of grassroots support of the REAL people, he would handily win
all the delegates that the straw polls predicted. But instead of ACTUAL support from the
American people, Romney has only MONEY, BANKERS and VOTER FRAUD to rely
on....it must be lonely.

I wonder if he is jealous of Ron Paul....

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
and somewhat troubling - the gop convention will be held in the hanging chad state.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
My advice?

Wait until a few weeks before the convention in Tampa and slam Mitt Romney hard with all the evidence. Make it an unavoidable issue.

What happens when a Mitt Romney supporter is exposed to cheating and trickery from within his or her own camp?

After Ron Paul spoke in Sparks, Nevada, earlier this month, observers took note of Mitt Romney supporters crumpling up their Romney signs and vowing to vote for Paul. It was the first time many Republican activists had ever heard Paul speak outside of the several minutes of sound bites allotted to him during televised debates.
www.policymic.com

Mitt Romney is burying himself in his own garbage. Pictures are worth 1,000 words.

edit on 23-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It's disgusting to see how the state GOP committees are using every fraudulent maneuver in the book to block RP from getting the nomination. When the media only covers up the conspiracy you know we have a real issue with any kind of "free elections". Even if Paul were to get the nomination they would use vote flipping machine counts to steal his election. I don't think Paul can possibly get elected due to those factors but I'm not giving up until it's all said and done.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
When will people realise that its all just a puppet show?..

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
and somewhat troubling - the gop convention will be held in the hanging chad state.

Yep, that's no accident either.
I'm sure there's something buried in the rule book to ensure their boy Romney gets nominated.
How do I spell vote fraud?:
F - L - O - R - I - D - A

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I still have hope

Ron Paul may or may not win the Republican nomination, but he has won the battle of ideas.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think this years Republican convention is going to be very exciting.

I can't wait to see how the MSM is going to handle themselves. I expect the convention will be a fiasco.

And unlike these state conventions where the GOP old farts can turn off the lights or cancel
the convention and close the doors when they realize Romney is losing ...they will HAVE TO
televise this convention, and keep going till it's over...

...fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night for Mitt Romney
edit on 23-5-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Its amazing Romney can find enough people to cheat for him..He can even find enough to fill 30 seats at a speech.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This is a follow up telephone interview with the same Arizona Congressional district delegate.

You'll probably being hearing about this story on the MSM for the next several weeks.

I fully expect NBC, ABC, and FOX to be breaking into their regularly scheduled programming to
do an expose' on this corruption and voter fraud by tonight at the latest.....I just hope they don't
cut into "Dancing With The Stars" or "American Idol."

edit on 23-5-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
Its amazing Romney can find enough people to cheat for him..He can even find enough to fill 30 seats at a speech.

I don't think he's "finding" people to cheat for him....I think he's "paying" people to cheat for him.

Only time will tell...I hope this video goes viral

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Wheres the prooofff??? I just dont see how these videos show Voting Fraud...I dont see it personally. How can I believe someone who is for one Candidate?? LOL.. I am sure these questions will be forthcoming. Just getting them out of the way.

Anyone who doesn't see voting fraud, especially in this election, doesn't WANT to see voting fraud. Its very simple. It is also very concerning because on this site especially we all want to know the truth about everything. We question everything until it actually either makes sense on a General Scale or we actually see proof.

When the PROOF hits you upside your head, than maybe, just maybe you will SEE what you need to SEE. Hiding behind the notion "RP will never Win because they wont let him Win" is a very weak position on anything because than your basically hiding behind a LIE which lends no credence to your argument.

Dont worry, not all is lost. This whole thing will shake out in the next 4 years and we will be prepared by voting in Local Candidates who will actually do something instead of sitting on there ARSES and trying to one up each other on every sound bite that comes thru the Media.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

I really don't like watching politicians talk, but this coming GOP convention seems like it will be quite entertaining. Maybe Mitt will have the carpet pulled out from under him and he'll be walking back home with his head between his knees.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc
When will people realise that its all just a puppet show?..

I think a lot of people here realize this. The OP is just pointing out more evidence.
edit on 23-5-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
No Outkast Discourse on this one?? "Crickets chirping"

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
With all the evidence gathered, when the population wakes up and all hell has broken loose they are going after the traitors and not a single stone will be left unturned.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
While I dont doubt these shady things going on since it has been happening from the beginning, I wish they could come up with some hard evidence to back up their claims.

Gotta hand it to TPTB though, devising democracy to be a form of tyranny that the public happily accepts is just genius, no wonder they are so hell bent on making other countries adopt it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
IMHO there has been a wealth of evidence proving fraud in nearly every state if not all of them. These are the same people who are saying things such as, "execute climate deniers and burn their houses down". the Romney camp is no different.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

Good catch. thanks for the link.

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT IN 2012!!!

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT IN 2012!!!

humm, I wonder why this site doens't have Ron Paul advertisement? I have only seen an increase in the pro-Obama ads.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by A-Dub
While I dont doubt these shady things going on since it has been happening from the beginning, I wish they could come up with some hard evidence to back up their claims.

Gotta hand it to TPTB though, devising democracy to be a form of tyranny that the public happily accepts is just genius, no wonder they are so hell bent on making other countries adopt it.

Democracy always turns into tyranny, it's in human nature to oppress others. You might find this interesting:
Democracys road to tyranny

Also, the US is not a democracy.
Wikipedia - United States

Fill in the blank:
"I pledge allegiance to my flag and to the ________ for which it stands: one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all."
edit on 24-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join