It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My baby got hurt. :(

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The damages of my little boy.
That's the paw he's having a problems walking on. But he was acting too stoic at the Vets office. Like he's a man and can take pain. But every time he jumps off and on the bed he whimpers like a little man. I think he likes being pampered. It's his right paw, but he seems to whimper on the left paw. I'm keeping watch on him closely. He's a rescue dog too.

edit on 22-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Mine's part Chow/Shepard. He is aggressive, but only when someone comes near me. When he knew, he wasn't a match for this dog, he went back to his house and her dog followed suit and kept attacking. He knew I was safe because her dog wasn't attacking me.

I tried my best to get that dog off him. but got hurt in the process. So, it was painful for me too. It's difficult to chase two dogs and get between an aggressor. As soon as her dog got on my porch, I was able to protect him from her from blocking her on him. Because I have enclosed porch. That's when I stepped in between them. I didn't care about myself. If the dog bit me, I didn't care. But she was not going to bite him again.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

I will make myself clearer. This pit bull does not live in the neighborhood. It was just visiting a relative. I've never seen this dog. This was a first time event of meeting. I know the aggressors mother and brother and their animals. That's it.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Ohhh I thought your baby got hurt.

Well now that I'm here I suppose I'll wish your dog all the best, poor thing.

Neighbour's dog should've been on a leash.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

This pit bull does not live in the neighborhood. It was just visiting a relative.

Even more reason to be on a leash.

I have a pitbull and other dogs is an issue. I know other people with pits and most of them have the same issue.
With people and kids great, but with other dogs nope.

ETA: the person was irresponsible.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Dr Cosma because: I felt the urge to add extra banter

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Do I need to get soft cat food or hard cat food?

Looks like I have to go t the doctors myself. I can barely move my elbow, arm and wrist.

I'm in so much pain right now.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i fractured my scaphoid bone and I'm in a hard splint.

oh and the cat food trick worked. He ate both his meds with no problems.

Thanks.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Awe poor little guy

Hope he has a speedy recovery and you as well.

We have a customer at work (work at dog groomer) who has a little schnauzer and some kind of terrier came out and tried to attack her dog. She picked up her dog to protect him and the terrier winded up attacking her. She got bit really bad in a couple spots. The guy had left his gate open while putting his boat up.

There is a law here, that if your dog bites more than twice it gets put down. If you go to the doctor for a dog bite it's required by law that the doctor report it to the police/animal control. I didn't know this til she told us. Well she didn't want to go to the doctor but I really think she should have. I guess this isn't the first time this dog got out and bit someone so the lady didn't want to cause any trouble or get the guys dog put down.

Personally I think she should have said something because what if it's a kid next time....not saying hers wasn't bad because it is. I'm just saying with a kid it could have been much worse.

I feel bad for Pit Bulls because they really are sweet dogs but get a bad name because of idiots like your neighbor it sounds. The own woman wouldn't even go get her dog! She is more concerned about her damn nails over you or your dogs well being. Yea she doesn't sound like a very good dog owner and is definitely one of the idiots who give the breed a bad rep. I feel bad for the dog. It's not their fault they have idiots as parents.

She should pay for your medical bills as well. I would definitely pursue that and I hope you feel better soon yourself.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

She already agreed to pay for my medical bills as well.

She knows I'll tell her mother.

I know her mother and she will definitely give her a talking too.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Good to hear that.... I just finished the thread. I see it was a visiting dog.

I saw the pic, poor guy! Good looking dog

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Awe what a handsome boy!

I like German Shepherds but they don't like me, well their hair/dander that is. I'm severely allergic to them even ones that are mixed. It's crazy because I work at a dog groomers but when we get them in I just don't touch them or I leave. I feel bad because I like all dogs even German Shepherds but I can't touch them. I had one come up to me at the vet and I had to back away. I told the guy why I was backing up so he didn't think I was scared and he completely understood. I waved from a distance to the dog.

I hope your guy gets well soon

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Thank you.

Wow, it's only Shepards that it happens to you?

No other dogs?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

You definitely need to call the police or animal control. While it's bad enough that the pit bull hurt your dog, next it could be a child. All dogs should be restrained from running loose, but especially pit bulls.

All dogs need to run. There are times when dogs should not be restrained. You cannot predict which dog are going to fight and which ones not. My dog does not need a lead he runs about where he wants to go. I understand that is not practical for some peeps though..

To the OP when trying to separate dogs from fighting it is best to kick them as opposed to using you arms. It sounds mean but it minimizes injury.

I am glad your dog made it through the wars ok....)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Here's a picture of my arm. Monday I have to see an orthopedic doctor.

edit on 23-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I hate doctors. lol

I only go when I'm dying.

edit on 24-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Oh, forgot to add, after you just reminded me. Sorry the drugs hit my system and I was like out for the day. But, when I took him to the vets, two Weinheimers were ready to go after him. And he hid behind me. I was like, "do something with those dogs". He's already gotten injured in one fight that he doesn't need to be terrorized anymore from it. So, they put the dogs into another room before placing him in a solitary room. He was scared.

He's been hiding for past couple of days. won't even come out for a hot dog. That's not like him.

edit on 24-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join