It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the Locusts of the Apocalypse been found?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I am truly shocked... I just went on watching these new videos from inside Fukushima, more specifically reactor #2, in the primary containment vessel.

Here you have the shocking view of what appears to be gamma rays, unleashed from the melting core:

So what are these endless, chaotic bursts of what appears to be gamma rays make you think of?

(sorry for the ultra-cheesy music... wasn't me!)

Just dare telling me it doesn't look like it... It looks exactly like locusts!

But here is what got me into starting this insane thread.... Making a quick search on Startpage made me come across a biblical prophecy, that pretty much sums up what happened with the disasters of Fuskushima AND the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.

And the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star fallen from heaven to earth, and he was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit (Deepwater?). He opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and air were darkened from the smoke from the shaft. Then from the smoke came locusts on the earth, and they were given power like the power of scorpions. In appearance the locusts were like horses prepared for battle: on their heads were what looked like crowns of gold; their faces were like human faces, their hair like women's hair, and their teeth like lions’ teeth; they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the noise of their wings was like the noise of many chariots with horses rushing into battle. They have tails and stings like scorpions, and their power to hurt people for five months is in their tails. (Rev 9:1-10)

So, for a long time I used to believe these locusts were actually military helicopters. Like the NATO Apache attack on Yugoslavia, as an instance (Air Force choppers having exactly all the characteristics that a Medieval person would give it), but this could be meant to represent many things as well. Both the helicopters, the bursts of gamma particles, the Fukushima explosion, the Deepwater Horizon explosion, that large opening at the sea bottom during the Japanese earthquake... all of this falls into this prophecy.

Deepwater Horizon explosion:

And Fukushima-Daichi reactor blowing up:

Adding to this that mysterious 2.5 Hz signal record by HAARP, for +2 days prior to the earthquake (the trumpet?) and the prophecy about the "angels" standing on the four corners of the Earth, with one foot in the sea and one on the ground, meaning that they are located by the coast.

I definitely am...

And I'm sorry to break this out, but prophecy madness aside... we are f---ing doomed, people.

Where do you think all these gamma rays go? Gamma radiation is the worst, deadliest, most powerful of them all. It goes through almost anything, even thick concrete walls...
edit on 21/5/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/5/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yes, putting prophcy aside, gamma rays =

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Revelation 9 is about the fallen angels that are held as prisoners in the bottomless pit and are then released. They're not actual insects, the Bible calls them locusts because it's describing what the event will be like and how profane they are.. They are “A visual representation of the hordes of demons loosed upon the earth.” (Walvoord)

Things like Fukushima disaster and the Deepwater Horizon disaster, I like to look at these as a preview for something that's much bigger to come. Just like the Obama campaign in 2008 was a sneak peak on how the Antichrist will rise into power, his global prominence, and billions of mindless zombies flocking to him to save them.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I have found something that may interest you? If not simply delete.
Mizuho Fukushima

Mizuho Fukushima (福島 瑞穂 Fukushima Mizuho?, born 24 December 1955 in Miyazaki Prefecture) is a Japanese politician. She has been a member of the House of Councillors since 1998,[2] was re-elected in 2004 and 2010,[1] and is the current chair of the Social Democratic Party of Japan, a position she has held since 2003.[3] Fukushima was also Minister of State for Consumer Affairs and Food Safety, Social Affairs, and Gender Equality in Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama's cabinet (16 September 2009- 28 May 2010); the SDP was the junior partner in the DPJ-led government coalition. However, in May 2010 disagreements over the issue of the Marine Corps Air Station Futenma led to the sacking of Fukushima from the cabinet on Friday May 28, and the SDP subsequently voted to leave the ruling coalition.[4] Fukushima's Social Democratic Party has an anti-nuclear platform, and she has been referred to as a prominent anti-nuclear activist. For three decades, she was at the forefront of an often futile fight against the utilities that operated Japan's nuclear reactors, the corporations that built them and the bureaucrats who enabled them. That situation changed with the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster in March 2011.[5] She has opposed capital punishment on the SDP website

Fukushima Masanori

Fukushima Masanori (福島 正則?, 1561 – August 26, 1624) was a Japanese daimyo of the late Sengoku Period to early Edo Period who served as lord of the Hiroshima Domain. A retainer of Toyotomi Hideyoshi, he fought in the battle of Shizugatake in 1583, and soon became known as one of Seven Spears of Shizugatake which also included Katō Kiyomasa and others.

The Seven Spears of Shizugatake (賤ヶ岳の七本槍 Shizugatake no shichi-hon-yari?) were mounted bodyguards for Toyotomi Hideyoshi at the battle of Shizugatake in 1583. At the decisive moment in the battle, Hideyoshi ordered them to leave the position and charge at the opposing army of Katsuie Shibata. After Hideyoshi gained control of Japan, many of the members were promoted to Daimyō. The Seven Spears of Shizugatake were the following Samurai: Fukushima Masanori (1561–1624) Hirano Nagayasu (1559–1628) Kasuya Takenori (1562–1607) Katagiri Katsumoto (1556–1615) Katō Kiyomasa (1562–1611) Katō Yoshiaki (1563–1631) Wakizaka Yasuharu (1554–1626)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Awesome deduction; a very good comparison to scripture! S&F!

I wanted to note that I have been stung by a scorpion and it is painful and excruciating. The wound site will turn red, burn with a great intensity, and then within a very short time the area will rise up above the normal level of the skin until it creates a boil in the center. There is nothing that can be done but to let it take its course and as the boil grows it finally erupts and within minutes the lump collapses in on itself leaving a dreadful hole like an acid burn.

I was mortified (it happened on my leg) and I was told at the time by a nurse to just let it take its course and not to do anything. After it fell in the wound finally hardened over and it seemed as if I would have a hole in my leg forever, permanently, but eventually the "meat" filled in over time and a scar remained.

I cannot imagine how horrible it will be to be struck by such a sting in the quantity of a "swarm"; good Lord have Mercy!

It seems to me that gamma radiation will burn a hole right into the skin in an isolated fashion, much like the scorpion's sting, if it is a single particle! Scary!

edit on 5/21/2012 by Greensage because: need to add the mercy part!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Seen the gamma effects on the particals........ I think the REAL locust are deep somewhere asleep until awoken. (my 3 cents)
edit on 5/21/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Your thinking too hard.

Gulf one is over. Its a non linear time line.

blogs.defensenews.com...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
Your thinking too hard.

Gulf one is over. Its a non linear time line.

blogs.defensenews.com...

huh... can you make a sentence so I can understand?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hmmmm dont look like locust to me

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You can take biblical prophecies and twist and contort them to fit any disastar ever..just stop with this non-sense...we've had to put up with this prophecy bull**** for the last 2,000+ years...enough is enough

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
You can take biblical prophecies and twist and contort them to fit any disastar ever..just stop with this non-sense...we've had to put up with this prophecy bull**** for the last 2,000+ years...enough is enough

I'm not twisting anything... I just wrote that these gamma bursts look exactly like locusts... jumping and flying by the billions. And that there's this prophecy about a calamity of locusts poisoning humans.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I believe that gamma rays cannot be seen by the human eye or normal cameras.

top topics

join