It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avengers movie explains the strange "rumbling" sounds in the sky?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
i recently saw the avengers movie, and during the movie there is a scene where a fully sized navy type aircraft carrier, suddenly turns on some giant fan type of boosters and starts acceding towards the sky...

mind you this thing is roughly the size of 2 city blocks maybe more.. and it started cruising at a very high altitude...

and heres the best part... suddenly the aircraft carrier in the sky, "activates" an invisibility cloak, and the sound that it made as it cruised through the sky was eerily familiar to the loud rumbling noises that i have heard here in south Florida,... it sounds like a giant 747 plane is "stuck" in mid air... and the invisibility cloak explains why no eye witness including myself can see whats actually causing the noise..

has anyone else seen the movie and had the same thought?

heres some pics of the air craft carrier in the sky

Uploaded with ImageShack.us" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

[img]
[/UR L] Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us
[/img]

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I just saw the movie last night, can i say one of the best movies i've seen in a long time?
But as for that ship being a reality, i don't think so. It would require way larger fans one would think to lift a several thousand tonne ship into the air and keep it there.

But i could be wrong, it could be more than possible and im just being silly =P, if that ship does exist, i want it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I've seen the movie, it's fictional based on a comic, not an explanation of the 'sky sounds'.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I see a problem with the CGI carrier - the forward port side fan would suck in any craft exiting the angled deck.

Anyway, the big cargo craft flying today are triangles and the ones I've seen don't use fans.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
I've seen the movie, it's fictional based on a comic, not an explanation of the 'sky sounds'.

That's a really clever response!

For the sake of simplicity, let me clarify the OP's point for you: stealthed/cloaked craft in the sky are his best explanation for the rumblings, booms, and various other sky sounds reported around the earth for some time now - I don't THINK (could be wrong...) that he's saying it's the actual carrier from The Avengers flying around during filming.

Given alleged video and eyewitness accounts we have of stealthy craft and apparent decloakings, I'd not consider it an unreasonable assumption.
edit on 5/21/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I just got some freon put in on my boat. I can tell you the sound of that sounds just like the sky noise I mean just like it. If someone here works on ac units can you please record the sound that comes from the tank? I dunno if it makes a difference but it was R22 that they used.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ooYODAoo

Don't be silly, we keep these aways from land as the crash factor could become embarassing.

reply to post by NightFlight

We used to have that problem, nowadays we put the engine on low rpm for a few minutes.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think it is more likely from Thor and Hulk bowling on said Helicarrier.
I also think the Wizard of Oz should be analyzed more thoroughly to better explain tornado phenomenon and rainbows.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

He's saying what if large aerial cloaked vehicles are the source of the sky noises as I've heard from different sources myself, that they were UFO's.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
I also think the Wizard of Oz should be analyzed more thoroughly to better explain tornado phenomenon and rainbows.

Don't forget to sync up Dark Side of the Moon. Otherwise the whole exercise will be pointless.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Real. And here is why. I've been studying the craft in the sky for over a year. On June 2nd, I released the first 9 parts of my findings. www.youtube.com...

Some of my friends, that knew what I was doing, called me up after the movie came out and asked if I had seen the cloaked aircraft carrier in the movie... I had not. But I now have looked up the screen shots which lead me here.

They are real, but it's not that shape. You don't have to believe me, but if you watch the series, notice the comments below. There are a lot of us studying and exposing this. They are global. It's military.

Sean

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
watched it last night randomly but my thoughts were more centred around the high technologies visual representation and command structure of Shield

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
suddenly remind me of V for visitor

top topics

join