It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About the Garden of Eden Story

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Excellent post. Althought I do agree with most of what you say, there is still a debate going on in my head about a few things I won't bring up.

Yes naked is a euphemism for being in a state of intellectual dumbed downness. Also genesis 3:22 is the one that talks about man becoming as gods. 322 being a skull and bones secret. It's clearly obvious what tptb know that is being hidden and I believe there is soooo much more in the rabbits hole.

I also agree with you on the fact that "god" talks plural with gods. Sounds political or even scientifically. Like a group of creators.

I have much more to offer on this but I'm tired and about to go to bed. If you would like me to share my research in this which I do have a lot of... Just let me know. I know I can defiantly add to this subject... Just not tonight.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

Originally posted by WisdomSeeker
I find your interpretation of the Genesis story interesting OP. As a yourht I was raised Catholic. As an adult, I opened my mind to other knowledge. Considering that humans have been on Earth for Millions of years, I'm not sure how anyone can put their complete faith in ANY one book or collection of writings. Although there is wisdom in the bible, I'm as interested in what was in the books that were burned when the Bible was "written", and why those texts were not included...

Perhaps you should look into how as you put it "millions of years" had given us so few inhabitants of this current civilization. We were replenishing the earth (and mingled with bad seed) until God brought the flood as judgment upon the evil leanings that mankind had embarked.

Perhaps John 6:66 will shed some light as to the forming of differing Religions... Religions based on partial teachings not the entire message... perhaps you should get a copy of this book...

www.amazon.com...

which only points out the positive inspiration behind them all rather than the negativity associated with differing views.

Yes man is capable of maintaining a lie and supposed truth by burning libraries like the one in Alexandria... books written of past (come and gone) civilizations.

The Bible is a record of this current civilization alone but does hint at prior civilizations.

We are Blessed to be witness in an age of enlightenment where truth will become self-evident. Hold on to interpretations proffered by man for man rather than seek the wisdom within your very being.

I would consider your short-changing yourself bad enough but to sway others to your mindset borders on a dogma of bias rather than a guidance of inspiration.

There is nothing that you can say that can remove God from the picture, no matter how dark a color you all are so want to paint this picture of creation. Maintaining a static viewpoint of time rather than acknowledge a linear progression of understanding the purpose of God and how it is a threat to the evil that seeks to stand alone (until it falls) is nothing but tunnel vision and cherry-picking meanings that you are still incapable of comprehending short of divine intervention which when it does manifest for all to see will be too late for those who rejected it all along.

I am not trying to take GOD out of anything. Quite the opposite. I am helping to awaken the masses that we have the same divinity within us as our creator Mother/Father, and of Jesus the Christ. Our divine self is ours to claim in this embodiment but we must become worthy. That will not happen with a devotion to a church or a book's teachings.

Namaste

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Did the human race begin with one man only?

"No; he whom you call Adam was neither the first nor the only man who peopled the earth."

Is it possible to know at what period Adam lived?

"About the period which you assign to him, that is to say, about 4000 years before Christ."

The man of whom, under the name of Adam, tradition has preserved the memory, was one of those who, in some one of the countries of the globe, survived one of the great cataclysms which at various epochs have changed its surface, and who became the founder of one of the races that people the earth at the present day. The laws of nature render it impossible that the amount of progress which we know to have been accomplished by the human race of our planet long before the time of Christ could have been accomplished so rapidly as must have been the case if it had only been in existence upon the globe since the period assigned as the date of Adam. The opinion most consonant with reason is that which regards the story of Adam as a myth, or as an allegory personifying the earliest ages of the world Diversity of Human Races.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

You read the wrong bible. It's called "The Tree of Knowledge of Good & Evil", or just "Tree of Knowledge" for short.

Go back and read it. Eve ate of it, and then she summoned Adam and shared it with him.

Everything the author of this thread says is true and I have made similar conclusions in my own mind in the past, I just never put them down on paper. But yes, God is the real villain in this, and many, many other stories in the Bible.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

That's an interesting assessment. Also if you read Genesis, there is an account where God creates man and tells him to be plentiful and replenish the earth, etc. Then he goes on to create Adam. There was an entire population of humans outside the Garden whilst Adam and Eve were frolicking naked through the trees.
edit on 5/21/2012 by OrphenFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Enemyc0mbatant

I think one of the reasons that God talks in the plural throughout Genesis, is because the word used was Elohim, which is a plural word. I think it comes from Sumerian, and represented, like you said, a group of creators.

There was never just one "God". There have always been many godlike beings, just as there probably still are. However, I am certain that earth was abandoned long ago by any form of divine being.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

So I've come to this conclusion myself, besides God must have different definitions for love and compassion with evil and hatred. Anyone else notice how many people saw God face to face as the bible mentioned several times in the Old Testament. Then new testament says nobody emphasize ever seen Jesus father except for Jesus. I guess Moses, Jacob/Israel, and Adam are just liars or schizophrenic. Satan kills at the most 10 people in the entire bible where God who should have perfect moral displays the moral making decision of a 2 year old. Funny how saying you should stone disobedient children to death counts as good morals..God was responsible for over 2 million deaths and Satan only killed 10. Yeah someone's moral compass is so jacked up I'm surprised they could even find their way into Heaven/Garden of Eden.
edit on 21-5-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

US…Real Prophets of the world have very specific rules dealing with Time, knowledge, and the respect of secrets, that can grow a ‘new branch/matrix’ on a ‘tree/matrix’ that ‘branches’, need no new branch/matrix, that has not birthed from the original/ MATRIX/tree it self.

‘The bible was not written on this earth, but for earth’

Once upon a time in a galaxy of many human races on many planets before earth, humans flourished as one race, on one planet, with out no races knowing what or how many races of humans was in the universe. Even woman had there on planet.

Within 98 million years, two planets and four races of other humans were obliterated from time, life, and thought, as stars where dying at a very rampant. Pace and exploding to close to planets .The one thing that they didn’t know was that the force of energy travels and will obliterate every thing in its way as far as life is concerned.

The earths rotate around the sun every 365 days, which gives life a year old every year. So suppose you had a race that lived on a planet, which does not rotate around the sun at all, or a planet that rotates faster or even slower…how would you age then?

‘The bible was not written on this earth, but for earth’

One race of (*&*^ have seen planets come and go, and they were prepared to find a new planet by any means necessary.. and they found one, full of humans, but they was very week and the humans was scared of them. it led to a war of brains, as no human in the galaxy could talk, write, or other human mortal gifts that humans poses today.

It took a little under 30 thousand years to come up with a plan, and the plan was, to take away the most precious things to humans that make them like us.‘ LANGUAGE’ not only did they take away the language of TELEPATHY AND TELEKINESIS of every race on that planet, but they also created a language for them. To speak with tongue.

This group of *&*& enslaved many of planets, and many of races in the coarse of 40million years with just one simple method, get them to build a ***Pyramid/Natural/Wireless Computer’ that will crush the frequencies of telepathy and telekinesis ,and embed an invisible frequencies of language and thought do to , hemisphere, clouds and continent coordinates

What planet by law of age would you live on if you wanted to live 400 to a thousand years old?

This method worked for millions and millions of years but The whole purpose of this was to create A branch of the matrix that will create a planet ,just like the planet they use to live on.,. Before it was destroyed

The same *&*& that I talk about understand the exceptionally skilled exquisite nature of loving and respecting time as time is a God to them an entity in the ‘galaxy’ that understands the importance of knowledge and how knowledge openly said is total disrespect to time.

‘Time and knowledge does not and con not ever coexist’ on one ‘Branch’

This is why it has to be told but not told.

In the evolved life of 100 zillion years of galaxy life, every thing evolved…everything!

Rocks evolved, air evolved, water evolved, ice evolved, the universe it self evolved, every thing imaginable evolved even…Sound.

In addition, frequencies and sounds is something that they have and treasure more than life it self.

One day a secret plan was made to take one of every race of humans and one of every animal from every planet to earth…and Noah/ Annunaki did that on the ark/space ship.

***Humans one day will find out that the Koran and bible was written by 2 but 1 of the same people**
And after 18,653 years, they found the humans again, in what the &^%^ Called the Garden of Eden’

Because of the respect of knowledge and time, it could not exactly be mentioned in rare and true form.

It came in three major events starting with the first:
We call the first one in our history as the Greatest Opportunist in the history of creating a ‘TREE/Matrix’

‘NOT to MANY trees/MATRIX CAN be CREATED ‘

1. The devils Greatest Accomplishment was to make humans believe that the woman was the one who bit the fruit barring sin ,but it was a trick to lesson the woman because the woman is the alpha and the omega of life it self.

‘In the future history of human’s expeditions on other planets; it will be found that a pyramid is on 5 planets and one moon in your universe. ‘’

Side note: Carbonating is 300million to 20 billions years off

2. Before the ^^^%$% found this planet and tricked the humans to build another wireless brain frequencies destroyer, Adam and eve had no knowledge of clothes, because it was obsolete to sight as the first humans on this planet had not. Sight in eye but in the Mind/Third Eye’

The warning in the Garden of Eden/new planet**was a warning** of not to trust the clever serpent/alien on the new planet by excepting its technology knowledge that will ultimately lp527 may 21st 3012, create the same planet they once had and lived on, and once that is done to the fullest of potential lp527 may21st, 3012, they will move there race here and wipe every body out.

Remember, language came to earth one day’ ,it wasn’t an instinct like an animal with communications’ because animals still hear the frequencies, some here it more, and will bite all electronics in the area of hearing it.

"You shall not surely die! For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened,

Humans on the new planet away from the frequencies had no sight, for sight, was in the third eye.

And you shall be as gods

That was the trick; it lessoned the mortals from gods and mortals to mortal humans
Humans who once lived more than 300 years now lived much less, a group of humans that that ate not,for food was not for eating.

Adam and Eve eat the fruit.
The fruit was apple computers and the technology of computers and chips was the tree that the new bearers on this planet wanted you to stay away from.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
In the beginning everything God created he called good. God never said this is good, thats evil etc during creation.

The tree of knowledge (lets just say its really opinion, selfish-selfcenteredness driven by 100 forms of fear, delusion, self seeking self pitty) and we do step on each others toes saying whos right and wrong good and bad.

Say its good and watch what happens. As creations of God you can create only good if ya want...choose it, claim it.

God said basically dont eat from that tree or you will begin placing judgements on EVERYTHING black or white all or nothing thinking. You will judge and condemn yourselves and others.You wil form tribes and cliques saying we are right and they are wrong and be utterly confused and blinded to truth. Then you will begin killing one another over it.

Genesis 3 verse 22
Behold, the man has become as one of "US" to know what is good and what is evil.
Who is us?
God didnt run us off and curse us....we started interpreting everything incorrectly good and evil black and white etc. We knew shame guilt and fear for the first time where before...it did not exist.

Good news
You never came under judgement...your mind was deluded.. and the fallen ones pushed the envelope and continued to push it in the name of God. Jesus tried to tell you but the know it all right and wrong people wanted to keep you under their influence so they killed him and continue to tell you even to this day... Many Christians do not preach the gospel...they simply substitute the tree of knowledge and call it Jesus....which is not christ.
Either its finished or its not. Rest or struggle...What is your choice to be?

Do you really want to commune with God and walk in the spirit or be religious and right?
God comes to all that seek but we fall back into what its all supposed to look like, feel like (good evil) etc.
Thy will be done please show me the truth is a good prayer.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enemyc0mbatant
I also agree with you on the fact that "god" talks plural with gods. Sounds political or even scientifically. Like a group of creators.
This aspect is simple. If you're Omnipresent, you're everywhere at once. This includes all time. If you have two beings that are everywhere at all times, they are 1 because they cannot exist outside of each other. So no matter how many all-powerful Gods you overlay on each other, there's still only 1.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

The earths rotate around the sun every 365 days, which gives life a year old every year. So suppose you had a race that lived on a planet, which does not rotate around the sun at all, or a planet that rotates faster or even slower…how would you age then?

You mean revolves, not rotates, but my comment here is about

which does not rotate around the sun at all

That is totally impossible anywhere in the entire universe. The only way what you suggest being possible is if there was a massive planet that had more mass than its companion star which would orbit the planet rather than the planet orbiting the star. However neither is the case because it's really a matter of both bodies orbiting the center of mass or barycentric coordinates en.wikipedia.org...

Some of the stuff you come up with is really unbelievable.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

OP,
- suppose...that 'adam and eve' had, originally, a different kind of body as the one we have now ?
or, rephrased,
'they fell into the kind of biological frame like we have today ' ?

..i take it, that there were existing already a kind of humanoid physical body...think cro-magnon, or homo erectus with some better traits, and including some emotional consciousness - see how the triune brain developed

so.. " they ate from the apple "... the snake luring them into that... - because they were ABOVE the snake... in gorgiousness, and every other quality

they ate - and became self-aware... THAT is the curse, 'self awareness '
it is Self that deceives, is small minded, hungers for power, etc

And Self is sustained by this awful body, which is programmed 24/7, by that same snake,
..the solution is not "ascension" - because Self still exist when ascended -
but death.

..i propose you try again

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The tree served a purpose for the writers of the Genesis story. It provided an easy answer to the question of why mankind aged and died. To the Genesis writers, it made perfect sense. Man and woman had angered their god, therefore they could not live forever. But, the writers didn’t understand the problems they created with this solution. It kinda puts a nasty spin on God’s omnipotence. Did He not know what was going to happen? Why was the tree there ?
So they would eat from it and God would throw them out. Man wants to live forever, therefore belief in God and afterlife.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
PS

reply to post by LastProphet527

To clear up any misunderstandings about how time is measured here on Earth compared to a hypothetical planet which may have a civilization that has come of age inhabiting it that could tabulate time know this. Based on the cycles of the Earth and Earth's orbit around the Sun is how our language of time is recorded and communicated. Time used by us uses that time schedule as a reference. Different planets would have completely different cycles of time, but it would all be the same if the planet in question is within our frame of reference as our way of recording time could be converted to the other planet's system just as standard measurements can be converted to metric and vise versa. If it was a planet located in one of the outer galaxies they would be experiencing time at a much slower rate as they would be moving across the Universe at a much higher rate than us thus time, but still, by using time dilation equations the time could still be converted into our frame of reference and into our language of time.

I must add even though time dilation can be explained. www.amnh.org... It has never been charted beyond a few nanoseconds with satellites traveling a little fast than we do through space thus a little slower through time, and as such we lack the time charts necessary to convert time being experienced at the otter reached of the observable universe compared to our rate of travel which would be measured in a differential exceeding just a few nanoseconds. Therefore what I said regarding such time dilation conversions is beyond our current abilities.

Btw the aliens are here they simply move so fast through space around us we cannot see them nor can we detect them as we move much faster through time compared to them. They exist as only faded shadows to us if at all as they occupy hardly anything of solid matter or detectable energy within our frame of reference moving through our space so quickly.

They try to communicate to us, but we have to slow way down to hear what they have to say.
Because you see, you can't be the fastest star in the Universe to be able to talk to aliens, you have to be the slowest.

edit on 21-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Yes they died. Period.
as you said ' not just spiritual '.

- though their original being (original DNA) lingered on a while still, even having fallen into this present frame - thats how the first generations still had that long life span

but the Deluge took away the firmament, and instead of the ZPE environment, they had to live under the hard conditions as we have today.
right....and these days, that same 'snake' is building a new firmament - called the flower of life,
one, in what hé is planning to rule.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Oh and the Garden of Eden is the entire planet of Earth speaking to a specific point in its history when early humans inhabited it, not a specific location on it.

The point of the story about this garden is this, we can't just live off the land anymore because the knowledge of evil of how to cut people off of the knowledge of self sufficiency was thought to humans, and know is the norm of civilization. Look at seed patents for the latest example of how this evil knowledge is enslaving us all. archive.mises.org...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl Did He not know what was going to happen?

yes, otherwise He's not God.

Why was the tree there?

There's some concepts that make sense.

1. Do you want automatons or creatures capable of being social interactive? Without the choice of failure, you can't have anything but automatons. Why would God want something like Himself that can't truly function like himself?

2. Is it possible for a 2 year old child to do evil without them understanding that what they did was evil? Sure. A kid picks up a small kitten and drops it from the top bunk is technically torturing a small animal. But they may not understand that they might hurt the kitty, especially when not harping to them on how that wasn't nice. When dealing with fully formed adults who are incapable of SEEING evil as evil (which we do have, specific diseases do this) it wouldn't mean that they are fully incapable of doing something that is evil while still being innocent of the damage they cause. For instance, limiting access the Tree of Life when the population is too high, potentially bring death without any evil intent, like direct disobedience was.

3. The whole of the Bible is about how God plans to fix the damage. So it's not like this Creator God is leaving us to death. But the added benefit is that we're still going to have the knowledge. Nice to note that knowledge of Good and Evil is not MASTERY of good and evil. Each of us is given time to master it, to some degree.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If God was mad that they ate from the tree of knowledge, why didn't he just dumb them back down to their starting level? I'm sure Gods powers exceed that of a mere piece of fruit.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join