It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail over UTAH before Ring of Fire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I was watching the sun to make sure i didnt miss the eclipse. I went inside to talk to my girlie and looked out my window checking the sun. CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW. I snapped a picture on my phone, posted 20 posts as quick as i could so i could start a new thread....

Ill let the evidence speak for itself....

WTF!??

then a few minutes later it had disipated...

this really makes me wonder what they are trying to hide from us.

edit on 20-5-2012 by JakobeSVT because: (trying to get my pics to show)

a few minutes later it disipated...

edit on 20-5-2012 by JakobeSVT because: still trying to get pics up.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JakobeSVT

I am not trying to be an ass, but do you understand how far the sun is away from us and how in order to block what you saw, it would have to be done everywhere. Not just over your tiny little area of the sky.

Think perspective.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I am not trying to be an ass, but do you understand how far the sun is away from us and how in order to block what you saw, it would have to be done everywhere. Not just over your tiny little area of the sky.

Think perspective.

Maybe they do not need to block it every where?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Where is the picture?
I think you need to calm down. lol

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I think this is normal. The wind can do goofy things to contrails.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Just Googled some pics of contrails, that is a possibility but its not terribly windy out. What was alarming to me is that is right over the sun and the timing of it... +- less than an hour of the eclipse. It is hazy in front of the sun now it seems.

edit on 20-5-2012 by JakobeSVT because: spelling.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

It's not wind - it's the turbulence from the aircraft that makes the pendules - there's a name for it that I can't recall at the moment - I'll go look it up.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The picture on the top right of this page looks very similar to the pic I took, and has some info about contrails...

contrailscience.com...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hi. Nice photo. Where we live this is going on constantly. Here are a few photosof chemtrails. Its shocking how much they are spraying. Number 4 is just ridiculous. There are some more in my uploads. Hope these help.

Chemtrail 1

Chemtrails 2

Chemtrails 3

Chemtrails 4

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well there you have my first thread / contribution to ATS. I hope I don't end up in an internment camp when they round up people for FEMA camps, if we don't all die in December that is I guess. I still think the circumstances surrounding this are odd but I will leave room for doubt after looking at contrails. Whether it was a chemical filled contrail I leave open for debate.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakobeSVT

The picture on the top right of this page looks very similar to the pic I took, and has some info about contrails...

contrailscience.com...

Yep - how these form was described in 1981 in this book reference - Pendules

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

contrailscience.com...

Yep - how these form was described in 1981 in this book reference - Pendules

And in this 1972 book:
picasaweb.google.com...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I believe that is from the air show at Hill Air Force Base this weekend. I saw today some thick lines like I had never seen before, i'm near HAFB. Also saw them practicing maneuvers. I really don't think there is anything weird going on, though I know that's boring.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Well there you have my first thread / contribution to ATS. I hope I don't end up in an internment camp when they round up people for FEMA camps, if we don't all die in December that is I guess. I still think the circumstances surrounding this are odd but I will leave room for doubt after looking at contrails. Whether it was a chemical filled contrail I leave open for debate.

I also think the circumstances were a little odd.

I noticed the trails first thing in the morning when I woke up. They continued throughout the day and by night it seemed a little cloudy.

I say this is odd because the local weathermen kept forecasting clear blue skies and near perfect viewing for the eclipse. I have been checking the weather for the 20th for the past week .... and they all said clear blue skies.

Either way ..... I live about 20mi south of SLC on the bench of the mountain ...... from where I was it was NOT good viewing. Clouds blocked out the eclipse for almost the whole time. There was about 5 -10 minutes where I saw the eclipse (wearing solar glasses) in part of it's last phase.

The part I did see was awesome.

I do think it was odd that the sky was full of trails yesterday. Highly annoying.... ruined the eclipse.

...also ...that air show isn't until next weekend at the Hill.

There better not be any damn trails in 15 days on the 5th when Venus crosses the Sun.

edit on 21-5-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
I noticed the trails first thing in the morning when I woke up. They continued throughout the day and by night it seemed a little cloudy.

I say this is odd because the local weathermen kept forecasting clear blue skies and near perfect viewing for the eclipse. I have been checking the weather for the 20th for the past week .... and they all said clear blue skies.

Conditions for contrail induced cirrus are different for regular cirrus. Yet the weather forecast ignores this, and just bases the forecast on regular cirrus (for high hazy cloud, which is often not reported anyway).

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ooScotty

Here are a few photosof chemtrails. Its shocking how much they are spraying.

So how do you know these are chemtrails, and how much are they spraying?
Just wondering...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ooScotty
Hi. Nice photo. Where we live this is going on constantly. Here are a few photosof chemtrails. Its shocking how much they are spraying. Number 4 is just ridiculous. There are some more in my uploads. Hope these help.

Chemtrail 1

Chemtrails 2

Chemtrails 3

Chemtrails 4

OMG! if you don't leave that area right now, you might die.
Those are the worst trails I have ever seen! Do you know what that stuff is made of?
Seriously, pack up and move. if you don't, then you are asking for it. You have been warned.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

...then a few minutes later it had disipated...

I thought the chemtrail believers say that chemtrails do NOT dissipate in a few minutes.\

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I am glad you posted this pic, I have never seen one of these things in real life, it looks strange though, was there any news postings on what anyone else thought it might be?

join