It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Need a World Revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Us plebs need to stand as one and Unite against the Greed of the governments and wealth of the capitalist hoarders. When we look deep into our hearts, is it ever right for us to hold wealth in reserve for ourselves when there is 1000 people for the one of you starving to death or unable to get access to medical treatment. The worlds poor and commoners should unite and bring the system down. It should be made law that any person, company or government should not be allowed to hold wealth in reserve whilst there is a single person on this planet that cannot get 3 square meals a day, access to water, basic shelter and primary medical care.

Why haven't we done this already? because we are greedy that is why, each and every one of us. But the time has come to unite, we can't keep allowing more and more people to fall into poverty whilst corporations, governments and individuals continue to get richer at your expense. We don't need fancy cars, we don't need fancy furniture and large houses, what we need is human compassion and love for one another. There has never been a better time than now to start this revolution. Who has my back?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Awesome Idea!! Now, What is your plan to take care of all of us after your revolution?
I would like to see a blueprint of your new world.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
Awesome Idea!! Now, What is your plan to take care of all of us after your revolution?
I would like to see a blueprint of your new world.

The blueprint is quite simple really, we abolish centeralised governments and let each City, Town and Village govern itself by its own people. We also pass a law meaning that no organisation, person or government can keep wealth in reserve beyond a certain level and any wealth that exceeds that goes into producing food, medicens and water for those that need it around the world. Carlos Slim of Mexico is worth an estimated $69 billion. That equates to $10 for each person on the planet. That doesn't sound much until you think of the scale of that. This is just one person, if we take the wealth from every person and corporation that has excess wealth then there will be plenty to go around. Lets start farming instead of building iPads. It makes sense to me.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WarCry

What about the other 50% of the planets population?

top topics

join