It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell. Somewhere in Time on NOW - This was a good show. Tune in!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
There is no other like Art Bell. This show tonight (Art Bell, Somewhere in Time) is about Dr. Jonathon Reed's infamous alien encounter when he allegedly killed an ET then put it in his freezer. Turn your radio on, dim the lights and have a drink or something else and enjoy this classic!!!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yes Indeed!

You can also listen to it every night through Youtube @ Coast to coast Am Channel.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I have the TuneIn app for my phone and found a station that plays Art Bell 24/7. The station is called Fine Art. I can't stop listening...it's been 2 weeks now lol

I emailed Art last week saying it would be cool to hear him LIVE ON AIR again etc. and I just got a reply about 2hrs. ago. He said "Thank you, that show has gone so far down the tubes I want NOTHING to do with it." ~ Art Bell

He's so right.

Listening to these old shows over the passed few weeks sure has been fun. I highly recommend the Tune In app and the Fine Art station. Good stuff.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead
I emailed Art last week saying it would be cool to hear him LIVE ON AIR again etc. and I just got a reply about 2hrs. ago. He said "Thank you, that show has gone so far down the tubes I want NOTHING to do with it." ~ Art Bell

Are you putting us on? Art said that?

Art has been very careful over the years to not put down Snoory and C2C. That's really surprising...

Could we get you to post the full email?

Crazy!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I have no way of posting the email. My only internet access is through my cell phone.
You'll just have to take my word for it. That was all he said in the reply, word for word.

I thought I read somewhere a year ago that Art had said something similar while chatting on shortwave radio. That's probably why he hasn't hosted in quite awhile.

Personally I think even though C2C hasn't been that great since George took over Art's presence ON AIR would at least make that one C2C show good...but I guess he doesn't want to even be associated with it.

It would be cool if he started a new show, The Art Bell Show. He's only 67...he still has at least 8 more years of talking into a mic in him. It won't happen though. I think he's enjoying his retirement.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Quite frankly I DETEST Art Bell as a "person"

As a show host, he was definitely good, and gave C2C a different "feel" than Noory does. But I don't think one is better than the other, just different.

I do, however, think that the GUESTS that Bell had on were overall better than Noory. Noory has far too man new ager type folks on. And in addition to this, he generally agrees with anything and everything a guest says. I understand not trying to offend your guest or be standoffish, but he could just approach guests from a perspective of learning and listening, instead of agreeing and condoning like he does.

Not only does he go overboard agreeing with the guests, but he does so even to the point of being contradictory with them. He'll agree with one guest who says something crazy and out there, and then he'll agree with a different guest on something else crazy that completely contradicts what the previous guest says.

So yeah, lol, maybe I do like Art Bell as a host more than Noory. But as a person I still can't stand him.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Never really caught this stuff on the radio ever. Didn't really listen at all until I had regular internet access. I could never figure out when / where the show was on. But I tried.

I remember many years ago... forget if it was my father or cousin who approached me first, but they both mentioned it... about how there was "this guy" that did these shows about all this creepy paranormal stuff, and it would be "right up my alley."

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

Thanks you so very much for making me aware of the "Tune In" app! I am in love with the "Fine Art" station! Awesome! Seriously, thanks so much!

top topics

join