It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago protesters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What the heck is wrong with people? My wife's friend is in the coast guard and she's os security detail in Chicago. She was docked there yesterday but now is currently out patrolling the water. She called today and told my wife when they arrived they were briefed and told that a law enforcement agency ( not sure which one ) raided a abandoned warehouse where they found protesters filling light bulbs with feces, and told of a van driving around shooting marbles out of a paintball gun! Are you freaking kidding me? You could kill somebody doing that crap. And the whole light bulbs with feces! Thats biological terrorism isn't it? What are these people even protesting against? I've yet to get a clear Answere! Mostly what I hear is basically " I don't want to work so the government should support me" and then other random things. I understand that our country is in poor shape but attacking innocent people, give me a break. The tread the other day about the FTP protesters angered me as well. Not all cop are bad cops, and chanting expliteves in a neighborhood? Why are you not in front of city hall yelling at the people that can actually make a difference. Nobody cares if your disturbing a neighbor hood, except the people that live there. Stay safe people. Rant over.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I disagree with your sweeping generalization of these people as lazy bums, but that's neither here nor there for the most part.

It angers me to think that these people are doing this and don't even have the intelligence to do it at the people that can make a difference. It angers me that a lot of these people want to raid and loot mom and pop shops rather than bigbox stores.

If you're going to risk the label of domestic terrorist, make it count. I mean, jeez.
edit on 19-5-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
"Thats biological terrorism isn't it?"

wow, what a play on words for someone throwing poop.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Yep monkeys throw poo all the time
Bloody terrorists KILL EM ALL

But seriously
Has it ever gone this far before ?
Don't you think the gov should take a step back just maybe and think
Wow how come so many are this p###ed off to this extent

How far has playing nice got you
Not very far just more trodden underfoot
Yes these actions are going to result in a bigger crack down by the authorities
Which in turn is going to result in more hardened protest
It's a vicious circle thats not going to end well
Actions are louder than words
Because your gov obviously isn't listening

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DIRTYDONKEY

Thats biological terrorism isn't it?

As a matter of fact, yeah... That's pretty close. In a few minutes I looked up North Carolina, California, Georgia and Minnesota (Sorry.. Illinois must be buried somewhere....but they aren't soft on crime to say the least)

In all the states I found, it's a Felony carrying anywhere from the 1+ in prison that makes a felony what it is....to 6 years in the state accommodations.

Personally, I can think of no crime against another person more obscene or outright filthy and vile than that. These days? Yeah... We wanna assume everyone who crapped for the cause was disease free? Hmm... In a couple legal instances, that rises to the level of attempted murder if one knows they carry something like HIV and still does that.

*Pass along the thanks of at least some of us for that lady in the Coast Guard. Perhaps folks like her can STOP the circumstances that could lead a department like Chicago to just cut the crap (no pun intended) and start shooting. You're right though.. Some here can never be made to understand that the Coast Guard and Police aren't out eating babies and raping little girls for pure personal amusement.
It's sad to say, but there are some very sick..and I mean mentally ill..people among those protesting up there.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Well as has already been shown on the many cases of police brutality
S##t doesn't stick to the police

So nothing to worry about
edit on 20-5-2012 by Neocrusader because: Auto

new topics

top topics

join