It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Requesting assistance from ATS members to gather articles, documentaries news reports and more.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

Over the past 2 years I have been increasingly making myself aware of events in the world and within my own country, the U.S. and I am not happy with what I've learned about the state of affairs in the world, as I know many people on ATS aren't. It is my goal to accumulate a large archive of documentaries, videos, pictures and news articles having to do with the shortcomings, failures and outright abuses and conspiracies involving our political and economic system all of which must have something to do with the United States.

The ultimate goal of this project is to accumulate enough materials which will then be created into a super torrent and distributed all over the internet to spread awareness of what is going on in this country and the deeds of the United States around the world. I need your help to find documentaries, interviews, articles, videos, or even books that deal with, but are not limited to, the following subjects;

Energy technology suppression
Health conspiracies
Abuses and crimes of American corporations & companies
9/11 conspiracies
U.S. military atrocities and war crimes overseas
U.S. government crimes and abuses domestically
Poliltical crimes
Assassination (foreign and domestic)
and so on..

If you want to post some things about conspiracies they must be plausible at the least. I will not be including anything whacky like "reptillian shapeshifters" "nibiru" "Doomsday 2012" and things of that nature. If you want to include something about UFO's it must be plausible.

I am regularly snatching articles I see posted on various sections here on ATS but I need help finding some of the older stuff. If you can contribute, maybe C&P some links from your favorites or give me some suggestions that would be greatly appreciated. Remember the ultimate goal here is to spread awareness through a large torrent collection of videos, articles, documentaries etc.. that will be distributed all over the internet. Thanks everyone.
edit on 19-5-2012 by RadioactiveRob because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioactiveRob
Hello ATS,

Over the past 2 years I have been increasingly making myself aware of events in the world and within my own country, the U.S. and I am not happy with what I've learned about the state of affairs in the world, as I know many people on ATS aren't. It is my goal to accumulate a large archive of documentaries, videos, pictures and news articles having to do with the shortcomings, failures and outright abuses and conspiracies involving our political and economic system all of which must have something to do with the United States.

The ultimate goal of this project is to accumulate enough materials which will then be created into a super torrent and distributed all over the internet to spread awareness of what is going on in this country and the deeds of the United States around the world. I need your help to find documentaries, interviews, articles, videos, or even books that deal with, but are not limited to, the following subjects;

Energy technology suppression
Health conspiracies
Abuses and crimes of American corporations & companies
9/11 conspiracies
U.S. military atrocities and war crimes overseas
U.S. government crimes and abuses domestically
Poliltical crimes
Assassination (foreign and domestic)
and so on..

If you want to post some things about conspiracies they must be plausible at the least. I will not be including anything whacky like "reptillian shapeshifters" "nibiru" "Doomsday 2012" and things of that nature. If you want to include something about UFO's it must be plausible.

I am regularly snatching articles I see posted on various sections here on ATS but I need help finding some of the older stuff. If you can contribute, maybe C&P some links from your favorites or give me some suggestions that would be greatly appreciated. Remember the ultimate goal here is to spread awareness through a large torrent collection of videos, articles, documentaries etc.. that will be distributed all over the internet. Thanks everyone.

My suggestion to you, and to make it easier is to use the search function, and type in all that you have mentioned and are interested in, there are literally over a million things here on ATS, that have been accumulated for many years, some good, some not so good.

BTW, the reason I suggest the search function is also because you can read through and see if anything has been debunked by now, or search others views on the same subject, many people will leave book, videos, etc,. in their posts that can also be helpful.

Peace, NRE.

Also wanted to leave this valuable website, which might be right up your alley

For Those Who Want To Know

This website provides a concise, reliable introduction to vital information of which few are aware. We specialize in providing fact-filled news articles and concise summaries of major cover-ups which impact our lives and world. All information is taken from the most reliable sources available and can be verified using the links provided. Sources are always noted, with links direct to the information source provided when possible. The WantToKnow.info team presents this information as an opportunity for you to educate yourself and others, and to inspire us to strengthen democracy and to work together for the good of all.

Frequent visitors can explore our most recent posts at this link. Summaries of recent news articles that should have made front page news are also available here. And you can read key excerpts from 20 of the most revealing major media news articles ever published at this link. For those new to this website, please read on.

www.wanttoknow.info...
edit on 19-5-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This whole thing has a real commercial feel about it. ATS public beware! Don't let someone use you as their labour on the pretence of a worthy cause and it possibly ends up in someone's commercial venture which you will not see a cent!

The OP admits "Snatching" ATS data Hmmmmmmm. Called theft in some places!
edit on 19-5-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
This whole thing has a real commercial feel about it. ATS public beware! Don't let someone use you as their labour on the pretence of a worthy cause and it possibly ends up in someone's commercial venture which you will not see a cent!

The OP admits "Snatching" ATS data Hmmmmmmm. Called theft in some places!
edit on 19-5-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

Commercial feel? I'm not trying to sell anything, I've stated my objectives are to create a super torrent that will be distributed over the internet. What I didn't emphasize on was through what means the torrent would be distributed, the answer to that is it will be distributed through websites like TPB and other torrent trackers. So don't try to flip this over on me like I'm trying to make a buck.

And as for your suggestion that I'm stealing "ATS data", this is absurd because the majority of threads on ATS are merely links to articles which are hosted on other websites.

new topics

top topics

join