It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Classes of School Children Get Up Close with a UFO and an Alien

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by underduck
reply to post by NotReallyASecret

With cases like this I don't understand how skeptics can deny that something we dont understand is happening.

The whole point of skeptics is that something IS happening that YOU don't understand.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

F&S, Great find! Never heard of this incident before now and I thank you for bringing it to our attention. Surprising just how many of these type incidents seemed to have occurred and then been suppressed by TPTB. Still watching the video, thanks again.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Originally posted by underduck

With cases like this I don't understand how skeptics can deny that something we dont understand is happening.

The whole point of skeptics is that something IS happening that YOU don't understand.

Good point. I would like to hear the conventional wisdom that has escaped me that would explain these sightings.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Its called the zimbabwe incident

We have an excellent thread here

That said the John Mack institute tried to make a documentary and run short of funds.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotReallyASecret
www.youtube.com...

At approximately 11.00 am on Wednesday, 6 April 1966, a class of students and a teacher from Westall High School (now Westall Secondary College) were just completing sports on the main oval when an object, described as being a grey saucer shaped craft with a slight purple hue and being about twice the size of a family car, was alleged to have been seen.

goo.gl...

Similar case, except they actually SAW THE ALIEN as well
edit on 19-5-2012 by NotReallyASecret because: (no reason given)

Star & flag for sure~! First time I've ever heard of this ..
.. I'm listening to it right now.. thx !

ETA: so far, the film states the guy is a amateur research investigator, but, I gotta give kudos to him, cuz' he's definitely done his work~!
edit on 21-5-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Spam removed by admin.

Please see your PM inbox for a link to our Terms and Conditions explaining advertising on ATS.
edit on May 24th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join