It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting Over Croxteth Liverpool Thursday 10th May 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The weather last week had the skies covered in Large black rain clouds There were large areas of the sky that where blue and still very bright as the sun had not yet gone down.
It was about 7 pm ish and i was talking to my neighbor discussing plants in the garden when we both thought we saw something in the sky.
My neighbor pointed out that it was a flock of seagulls flying high and they stood out more because of thier white bodies against the black clouds . When suddenly there was an object that flew at a speed like a large bird would fly in a dive,but this was no bird.
It looked more like a ball white ish grey in colour and as it shot across the sky from our right to our left.
It then suddenly change direction slightly upwards.
We were both at the rear of our house and this object was going out of our view ,so we had to go to the front of the property to see if we could still see it.
Against the dark rain clouds it was still in view and traveled or it seemed to travel in an upwards and backward direction at a fast speed.
We don't know what it was but i do know there are plenty of people who will say it was a balloon or a weather balloon or a bird or something or other.
I have seen many a satellite travel across the skies and shooting stars never have i seen anything like this in daylight.
I have seen many a video on u tube of lighting balls and UFO's
I would say the nearest one to this was on this site, someone had posted an aeroplane taking off and 2 ball like objects were following it Well that's what this looked like.
I know there are plenty of people who will try to debunk this i am only asking if anyone else may have seen something
Its the first time i have posted and please forgive all my spelling mistakes
Thanks for reading

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by madforit96

Unfortunately mate the mods will shut your thread down soon. You gotta have 20 posts to make a thread like this. It annoyed me when it happened but just float around for a while, comment on some other threads and you'll have you 20 posts in no time. Then you can repost your story, just copy and paste it into the appropriate category.

Anyway welcome to ATS. Enjoy your stay.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Cheers all new to me I just thought this was one of 20

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Yes it is one of 20 mate, your post count is to the left. P=posts F=flags S=stars etc. Just keep replying and leave a few comments here and there and you'll soon be up and running. It doesn't take that long.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Cheers Think this is no 6 now if this counts

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You have 9 posts according to your stats so you're nearly half way there!

No problem dude, btw when you post this you will more than likely be told "pics or it didn't happen"
They can be quite a tough bunch at times. But there are quite a few from the UK so maybe you will get someone that saw it too.

new topics

top topics

join