It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Discredit Someone or Not to Discredit Someone That is the Question!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Somethingintheclouds

Yes and you care................sometimes when we care too much we go off on a tangent - I'm real guilty of that.

Some of the nicest people are the ones that care the most but in the heat of the moment, seeing what is coming and watching many other people totally unaware can drive one mad.

And there is such a thing as baiting, I've watched a lot of real smooth people smart manipulators do that, they push your buttons, subtle attack you and wait for your come back and boom they have discredited you by you trying to defend yourself but not able to in a cool manner because they've pushed you to far.

Yep, watched people in positions of power use this tactic on people that are not as manipulative.

A lot of stuff is coming down and it's coming down faster and harder year by year.

If we are going to progress we all need to put our heads together, stop fighting amongst ourselves, unite and think about how we are going to save this planet and ourselves.

Safe journey.

Good reply

edit on 18-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

This is why the new world order and the governments will win over the people.

Human beings will fight for what they stand for as as we all say we should stick together and wake up the world only a small minority do.

The rest of us fight it out! Sadly the puppets and the puppets of the puppet masters know this.

I still hope for a would where we stop fighting and untie but I don't see it all we mainly do is fight with each other

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by jiggerj

My husband said to give you that star - he's in your camp thought wise.

Me, I've been with many people when they have left their body (died/passed on) and something leaves, I don't know what you call it, a energy force, something but for a brief second you can feel it.

I've also had other experiences (not on drugs or meditation) that I absolutely will never disclose - but there is more than meets our 3 dimensional senses at play..................a lot more.

And I'm not keyboarding from a padded cell either.

I do like a lot of your replies though.

I promise you (PROMISE), that whatever you've experienced is not magic. Even if we simple humans can't put it into an equation, whatever happens has a completely logical, rational explanation. And there are rational explanations on why certain things CANNOT happen. Such as:

1. The process of thinking requires pathways, connections such as neurons, and an area that can hold the information needed to formulate thought. The process of thought simply cannot occur in thin air, whether it be in this dimension or some other.

2. For an apparition to appear in this dimension, or for a soul to pass into another dimension, it would require MASSIVE amounts of energy. Ever hear a plane going fast enough to break the sound barrier? Can you imagine how much power those engines are putting out to do this simple thing? Now imagine a soul passing from this dimension into another; the power needed would shake the entire planet, break every window, and probably suck a few of the living along with it. Once again I must state, there's no such thing as magic. There are actions and reactions, not to mention consequences. Nothing can 'just' happen.

My husband said to give you that star - he's in your camp thought wise.

P.S. To your husband: I love you, man!

edit on 5/18/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
here here! good for you!
i watched your video and thought it was really good,and if you don't mind i put it on my facebook to awaken others!
(hope ya don't mind)
ya attacks are common here,especially if someone has something intelligent to say!

its almost like they are getting PAID to cut certain posts down!!! (imagine that!:wow

keep up the good work and the informative posts. i'll keep checking them out!

just try to ignore the trolls and remember- always deny ignorance!
peace

Yep they are being paid to stalk and spy on people that post here. Screen emails,phones,evisdrop,spy on text messages and all.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join