It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake off coast of Chile predicted by me on the 13th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Here's your deja vu proof

so i'm playin xbox and something tells me to write this stuff down on paper or in a msg, sure enough 1 part comes true, the part about the 9.0 hasn't happened yet but make no mistake, IT WILL HAPPEN, and these are msg's sent between me and my sister on the 13th, now before i hear all the trolls and haters come slam me for this , saying oh thats too vague, not good enough, read my post Located Here to find out why these predictions change or become vague and fuzzy. Messing with time is a serious matter, but just to show you that i'm the real deal i had to send that msg exactly the way it is written. Mother Shipton ain't got nothin on me
No worries I already foresee that this post will get more spam than S&F's
edit on 18-5-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
What game were you playing?
If mother Shipton were with us today ,i reckon she would kick your ass for dissing her

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
You know how to talk to the ladies. Nothing gets them more excited than randomly blurting out earthquake predictions in the middle of a conversation.

Were you playing the single player campaign of BF3 when you thought of this?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
What game were you playing?
If mother Shipton were with us today ,i reckon she would kick your ass for dissing her

MW3 of course, and Mother Shipton didn't predict nothing of note, all that nonsense was written by Charles Hindley AFTER those inventions came to be. People don't want to believe it so they choose not to. Sad stuff, Nostradamus on the other hand was the real deal.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
You know how to talk to the ladies. Nothing gets them more excited than randomly blurting out earthquake predictions in the middle of a conversation.

lol thats my sister yo, i'll put in a good word for you bro

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd

Originally posted by Fishticon84

lol thats my sister yo, i'll put in a good word for you bro

lol thanx man, I'll use your paranoia blurting skills

I only thought it could be your sister AFTER I made the post. I was like "oh wait! some people have sisters!"

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

lol yea she was wasted that night beating on the front door, couldn't hear her with the turtle beaches on, she don't even remember me msg'ing her that either, but when she gets up this morning i posted that picture on facebook so she and her slag friends can see i'm the real deal , my pimp game is bout to go up 2000 %

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
i will say this though, Argentina keeps going through my head, can't make it stop so i'm guessing thats the next one, as always could be wrong, but then again, could be right !?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

so i'm playin xbox and something tells me to write this stuff down on paper or in a msg, sure enough 1 part comes true, the part about the 9.0 hasn't happened yet but make no mistake, IT WILL HAPPEN, and these are msg's sent between me and my sister on the 13th, now before i hear all the trolls and haters come slam me for this , saying oh thats too vague, not good enough, read my post Located Here to find out why these predictions change or become vague and fuzzy. Messing with time is a serious matter, but just to show you that i'm the real deal i had to send that msg exactly the way it is written. Mother Shipton ain't got nothin on me

...that's too vague and fuzzy.

Seriously. You said "western hemisphere", "san fran", "east coast", "don't rule out chile", and "9.0".

Chile has been having earthquakes for MONTHS... significant earthquakes. Having a 6.2 hit miles off the coast doesn't exactly fit your claim. That would be like me predicting that there will be tornadoes in the US Midwest this year. Pretty much dead cert.

Sorry dude. Have to do better than vaguery to impress people around here

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

...that's too vague and fuzzy.

Seriously. You said "western hemisphere", "san fran", "east coast", "don't rule out chile", and "9.0".

Chile has been having earthquakes for MONTHS... significant earthquakes. Having a 6.2 hit miles off the coast doesn't exactly fit your claim. That would be like me predicting that there will be tornadoes in the US Midwest this year. Pretty much dead cert.

Sorry dude. Have to do better than vaguery to impress people around here

also said trolls and haters would show up, but i tell you what, when you randomly msg your sister 5 days before an earthquake saying there will be an earthquake in that place then i'll acknowledge your opinion, till then, come at me bro!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
A big earthquake, maybe 9.0, in the next month or so, and then you say Octoberish? That is quite a large timeline mate.

Like another poster stated, lots of earthquakes happening in Chili, quite often too. This is far from an accurate prediction. More like a general statement of facts, if anything.

I can predict that there will be a small earthquake in the general area of Japan tomorrow, and will be correct. Yet that is not a prediction at all.

vvv

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
A big earthquake, maybe 9.0, in the next month or so, and then you say Octoberish? That is quite a large timeline mate.

Like another poster stated, lots of earthquakes happening in Chili, quite often too. This is far from an accurate prediction. More like a general statement of facts, if anything.

I can predict that there will be a small earthquake in the general area of Japan tomorrow, and will be correct. Yet that is not a prediction at all.

vvv

not a big time scale, did not say this month ALL THE WAY to Octoberish, said either this month OR october, and yet at 3 in the morning i'm compelled to msg my sister about earthquakes doesn't strike anyone as odd, why is that? is it because even though you desperately search for truth on this website you turn it down when it stares you in the face because it does not fit in with your internal view of how things have to happen, it was a 2 part prediction, the chile part has come to pass, so then must the 9.0 this month or october, and for the guy talking rubbish bout tornadoes have to happen in the midwest, yea during tornado season, but if someone predicts a tornado during off months i can still see disbelievers jumping that person right off the rip, people fear what they do not understand, its natural, so just be and the answers will come to you instead of clinging to logic and reason as if they are the universal truth.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
when u guys make boast to an earthquake within a reasonable time frame with the exact name of the place in the same sentence i'll hear you out , till then and as always, come at bro!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Earthquake tomorrow, around japan, smallish.

Check it out. Its a short wait.

vvv

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

lol weak, but 5 for effort

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

How is that "weak" bro?

It is the same you did. Giving a rather "weak" prediction about a quake in Chili.

If you want, I can wait till 3 this morning, and send it to my brother on fb, just to make it more legit.

vvv

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

lets see, i mentioned chile, while there were quakes across the globe last night and this morning, the only 1 above 6.0 was in where,..... chile, the only one that made the news was where...... chile. The only one that was not considered weak was where...... chile. The last time chile had a significant earthquake was march 25th, 2012 before that, January 2011, before that March 11 2010, so saying quakes in chile that make the news are common is a false statement, yet again, research then come at me bro!

click here to see list of significant earthquakes in or around Chile

edit on 18-5-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: cuz trolls will be trolls

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
but i will retract one of my statements, it won't be a 9.0, more of a 8.2 in the argentina area, now i'll stay quiet and wait, if it happens, will you have your words baked or fried cause you're gonna eat em

top topics

<<   2 >>

join