It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting over Basel Switzerland May 15 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Another youtube video this time from Switzerland,unfortunately i cant find a news source for it.

What we see is a black thing? turning into a ball of light thats really bright,and then 2 triangle shaped ufos appear

An interesting video but all these things happening simultaneously is a bit too much,still i dont know what it is.

Could be a bag could be cgi could be anything

check for your self

click

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And this is an art from 1566 basel-switzerland

s15.postimage.org...
edit on 17-5-2012 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

I first I thought lanterns, but looking at it again I'm not so sure.

Doubt it's CGI, if it is it's extremely well done.

Interesting.

edit on 17-5-2012 by dsm1664 because: added yt vid

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I hate to say it but ..... they look like lanterns

The video looks like it is phone footage so that's why they look white , the black thing looks like a bin bag blowing in the wind (it sounds windy) , maybe they built their own lantern with it which may account for what looks like a light on it .... maybe .

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
interesting! i've seen these 'lights' before but it was daytime. i called my girl out to see them and she said they were seagulls! but they were way too high up in the sky for that,and also they would stay stationary for a while ,then move around. (seagulls don't hover!) then they all just scattered away in different directions!

on another note,for the love of god,i wish at least one of these video people would invest in a tripod!!!
i get motion sickness trying to watch a lot of these!!!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

i've got to get into the lantern business because it seems like the industry is booming world wide!!!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
All I wanted to do, was find the person that filmed it and slap them for doing it SO BADLY.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
are lanterns traditional in Switzerland? if not then what do you guys think of the painting..are they depicting the samething?? or is it just a painting of a festival where they lit lanterns??

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
same lights in fresno cali

Mass UFO Sightings in Fresno, CA (Daytime) - 3 Eyewitness Videos - May 11, 2012

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-5-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
It's a shame that this video is posted by the same person who posts so much "ufo" related stuff they took on their youtube site. gee, i wonder, most of us want all our lives to see a UFO, but idiots like this can have ENTIRE channels devoted to their footage. Does anyone around here even bother to think anymore?

But no matter, idiots like this this exist because places like this gives them the attention they think they need either because the person making the videos has brain problems or honestly believes it, I still feel sorry for them. I hope they find the help the need, and places like this stop feeding their DELUSIONS because it gives them clicks and makes them profit.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Well either way I was entertained, unlike so much CGI garbage. So they got a +1 hit from me at least on their utube.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
While the " Lanterns " theory seems to be the popular answer , I'd like to throw in another . They could quite easily be helium filled balloons that are reflecting the setting sun .

Just my opinion

DP
edit on 19-5-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join