It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the realization of spiritual understanding

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

This in the last time i will say this, see if you can understand, i cannot understand your replies. If you understand, you will not reply to me again.
Thank you for your understanding.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by absolutely

u r the only illiterate here, it is too obvious that u r unable to read a sentence of an average book standard

u speak and pretend to write out of evil conditions giving to animals a form of living independant wills through fake intelligence made for animals inferiority

You realize it looks like you are saying those things to YOURSELF, right?

Not saying it seems wrong, just saying.

Guess I am out of this thread--the OP was a tad confusing, and your posts are too.

And no one will directly respond and explain despite my requests on the thread topic...
so ciao.
edit on 5/17/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: sp

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

no true humans exist and i am one of that fact that i mean to keep proving, how despite all positive wills being out of evil life, truth is still the exclusive existing reality that majority of humans confirm unconsciously or consciously like me

when individual constant awareness is not positive will for being surely not inferior itself as free fact, its way is always through truth existence by simply being real

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

look im sure u cant understand this since it is not in the condition of ur fake expressions but im typing it for my objective freedom
it is ridiculous to write in forums if u mean others posts reactions as replying to u personnally
u should go seek ur friends interactions as a way to say ur things, or what is known to b officially for chatrooms

u post i post another post that is normal even if it looks as a reply from quoting ur name or words, it is still a personnal free post only in any forums

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
reply to post by WarJohn

Very true. Why would the spirit that no longer needs this world for understanding waste its time here?

The spirit does not need anything, it does not need to understand because it is pure intelligence, it is pure seeing and knowing.
It is the human mind that 'thinks' it needs to understand. It 'thinks' because it believes it is going to be anilhated and it 'thinks' of ways to continue itself. The human mind needs time to continue, so invents time by thinking itself into a future that does not exist.
Being (spirit) can only be now so does not need time to 'be'.

That was a rhetorical question, by the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join