It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Budget fails in Senate. 99-0

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Really? I am no obama supporter. RP2012!
However, I think its very easy to say that Bush was the worst and most corrupt president in history. Nothing Obama has done even begins to compare to the trash of the bush presidency. He ruined this countries reputation and destroyed the amazing budget surplus we had. Dont forget, all the crap that obama has had to deal with is cleaning up after Bush's presidency.

Come on now, Give the guy a little credit, he is way better than bush.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Id put it down to the first 18months of his term was plauged by indecision due to the Bank Bailouts Bush approved.
Not many people knew just where the ship was heading, perhaps thats a reason?

Im not saying Obamas the best and all that, but the current games being played by both parties is akin to children in a school yard.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
They are called "The Party of No" for a reason.. What gets me is they will use team politics at the cost of the American people and half the brain washed FOX news watching zombies will buy it up.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The Republicans also recently voted to cut food stamps in order to keep funding for the military budget. Just goes to show you the priorities of the GOP.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

It goes to show the pure politics going on, is all that shows. The republicans didn't honestly want to cut food stamps or it wouldn't have been done in a way that anyone noticed. Both parties are equally skilled with hiding zingers deep in bills.

Either way though, the Senate is Democrat held and MUST pass anything the House coughs up before it can go anywhere near being signed into law. Anyone think the Democrats would agree to cut into the SNAP program to fund the military? Openly at that? Yeah, I doubt the Republicans thought it could ever happen either.

So.. I'd wonder what the message was meant to be by that one and who it was being sent to. Pure politics.. As Agit8dChop noted, both parties are playing childish crap and the only ones losing are us. All of us...out here.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This one's for you Barry!

IRM

edit on 17/5/12 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join