It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Max Payne 3 ps3 platform Your thoughts review.. No spoilers!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
One of a kind, best graphic/story/design... I would compare it to god of war 3... Controls have semi steep curve...

Heck even the sound is awesome...

Picked it up today.

Oh and its hard.. No hold your hand gameplay.. Not as hard a demon souls but hard....

I am about 2 hours in it, and I am impressed... I played the other two about a decade ago, and they were great, this is leaps and bounds in presentation and gameplay... Anyhow as expensive as games are these days this one is worth its weight heck and even earns its keep within the first 10 mins...

Its rated M... I would not suggest it for children...... I mean not at all.. Their is a sick kill cam... Its pretty realistic for a cartoon also...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I just started chapter seven and I agree with you its pretty amazing. The bullet time kill cam is fantastic. I love it and I have not even checked out the multiplayer yet.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It disgusts me
in a good way i.e the realistic gore animations

I'm deep into the second disk, great story and narrative, the art style reminded me of kane and lynch meets HBO

It is very easy to die but I think soon as you learn to micro manage your bullet time i.e. switch on headshot switch off it isn't so bad,

Definitely a must play

join