It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do YOU fall for this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Here is noble peace prize winner Obama talking about the Libya campaign-

How does NATO bombing a country help the people?

Where is the evidence of all the brutality Obama talks about- the rapes, the military jets bombing Libyan people (only NATO did that), people need to wake up, you have a chance to vote for Ron Paul, a chance to stop this crazy foreign policy that is going to lead us all into a WW3 scenario!

Will you continue to believe this, will you continue to allow this deceit to continue?

Can you not see the lies?

No other politican other than Ron Paul addresses the real problem with American foreign policy and the incredible deceit that takes your children and your hard earned tax to war in places that you have no reason being in other than to improve the profits of the banks and oil companies- all the while petrol prices continue to rise!

Obama will continue with this aggression if re elected, Romney etc are all the same, all puppets continuing this agenda of control over the world's resources.

Americans have a chance to stop this, do the right thing for humanity and stop supporting war criminals like Obama.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Taxes->Gov->Wars->Oils->Companies->Profits->Worker->People->Taxes

Formula looks OK, except the singular.

Vote for Ron Paul!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I am not a fan of obama, and I didn't agree with the action taken on Lybia, but to turn everything you disagree with into some huge conspiracy and condemn it as lies is rediculous. Furthermore, it is a tactic that liberals and democrats have used rather adeptly for years. You demand moral outrage as Paul suporters accuse the major parties of conspiring together, against the masses, but you skillfully sow deceit with disinformation at every turn. All that I can see adding up is that Paul advocates our slimely similar to liberals- Is Ron Paul the ultimat false flag?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You mean this time we can believe in the change we thought we could believe in before?

www.google.com...

I didn't see much difference the last time they promised us all that stuff they are promising (again). But wait. Although Paul's stance is agreeable to the alternatives, I have not heard him really promise to do anything. If he did, like bring the troops home, fix the money, reduce government, then I would just be hearing the same things that Obama promised before he was elected. And we all saw the difference between then and now:

Nill

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by onthedownlow
I am not a fan of obama, and I didn't agree with the action taken on Lybia, but to turn everything you disagree with into some huge conspiracy and condemn it as lies is rediculous. Furthermore, it is a tactic that liberals and democrats have used rather adeptly for years. You demand moral outrage as Paul suporters accuse the major parties of conspiring together, against the masses, but you skillfully sow deceit with disinformation at every turn. All that I can see adding up is that Paul advocates our slimely similar to liberals- Is Ron Paul the ultimat false flag?

Did you watch the video- the lies and deceit are overwhelming, and he knows the lies he is telling.

How can this man be fit to be a president of a country as great as America?

How can you claim he is not telling lies in this video?

It was all fabricated and has been proven so since, he lied to deceive the nation into supporting bombing Libya, even though there was never, and still isn't, any evidence whatsoever that Gaddafi's forces were going round killing innocent civilians and peaceful protestors. It was lies!!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

You mean this time we can believe in the change we thought we could believe in before?

He never said it would be change for the better, now did he?

Always look very closely at politic speak.

There's usually more there than meets the eye.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

After you take away the ability to bring Death to other countries.

What Is So Great About America?

Please enlighten me, I'm searching for ways to believe that this country hasn't already been Flushed.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

After you take away the ability to bring Death to other countries.

What Is So Great About America?

Please enlighten me, I'm searching for ways to believe that this country hasn't already been Flushed.

Well I see your point, but it doesn't have to be that way does it!

My point is, under Obama and all the other puppets, it will never change for the better.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Well uhhh, yes he did. He was going to close Gitmo in a year and end the war in Afghanistan. There is a list, I don't have it. Just two items from memory.

But I get where you're coming from. Thats why they call it politics. I've always known this. Ever since Reagan, I mean Nixon, I mean Johnson...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by lonegurkha

Well uhhh, yes he did. He was going to close Gitmo in a year and end the war in Afghanistan. There is a list, I don't have it. Just two items from memory.

But I get where you're coming from. Thats why they call it politics. I've always known this. Ever since Reagan, I mean Nixon, I mean Johnson...

The difference is someone like Ron Paul has had the same message since the 80's!

It's only since 2008 and onwards people have for some reason latched onto his message.

Obama is a puppet, Ron Paul is a genuine guy who means everything he says.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Obama is a puppet, Ron Paul is a genuine guy who means everything he says.

I too like what he says. I guess well see. Like France I would like to see a turn_in_the_right_direction.

top topics

join