It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part 1: A Tale from Zephoria [TFTG]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Part 1: A Tale from Zephoria [TFTG]

The human man led the Gwyffnymph (Gwiff’nim) slave girl through the barren lands. She was shackled like a lowly beast, her blonde hair flowing in the breeze behind her pointed ears. The Gwyffs, as they were commonly called, were a diminutive, waifish humanoid race with Elvin ears. They had long been enslaved by mankind to duties such as the dark arts, but the women were often sold off as house slaves. They would do the cooking, cleaning, sewing and crafting in homes of unmarried coal miners in Talboth, while the men were in the mines working. Her father had sold her off to pay the taxes that mankind had long since inflicted on the free Gwyffs. Most Gwyffs end up selling off their children to slavery as soon as they are of adult age because the taxes have become so steep; she herself was just 20 today. A birthday she would not soon forget.

The man was tall, 6 ft 1 or maybe more, she didn’t know, Gwyffs were not allowed to attend to studies. He was somewhat older than her, probably 25, by her estimated guess. He was slim with black curly flowing hair, his muscles stiffening in the heat of the sun, leading her by her chains, tugging every now and then when she slowed her pace too much. He was sweating in the heat of the barren lands, which she did not feel. All she felt was anger for her position. She did not want to be someone’s house made. She wished to join the rebels, those of her kind who had formed to fight against their enslavement, and whenever she were given a chance, she would make her escape and join the resistance in the Azure Mountains. She would take up arms to reclaim the Gwyffs’ place in the kingdom of Talboth (Tahl’bahth) and all across Zephoria. They were a pretty far distance from Talboth, at least a fortnight’s distance away. They would have to camp down soon, as she could tell by the position of the sun that it would soon be nightfall.

The man grumbled and turned to her. “It’s almost nightfall; we’ll have to make camp here. And don’t try anything stupid!” She replied “Yes, master,” and bowed her head, as she had been instructed by her father, “Will we be having something to eat?” she asked. It was a long walk already and a foul day, and her stomach was grumbling with hunger pangs. “I have brought with me plenty of rations for two people for four nights and days,” he replied “we will eat when the tent has been pitched.” Then he handed her a canteen that was full of cool water and said “Drink, it’s a mighty hot day and you need to hydrate.” She took long hard swallows of the cool water. It was so refreshing in her dry mouth. She had seen the man drink from the canteen many times during the trek, but didn’t dare ask for any, for fear of receiving a whipping. She had heard plenty of slave stories and none of them good. To the Humans, Gwyffs were nothing but animals, a lower life form than them. Ha! Having slaves is the epitome of being a lower life form. That was the ultimate hypocrisy.

The man went about setting up camp as the sun set low in the East horizon. She had stayed sat on an old rock waiting where he instructed her to stay. After camp was set up, he had gone about making a fire and he began to cook some kind of beans over the fire. Pulling out of his backpack two metal plates, he heaped some beans on top of each, and gave one to her where she was sitting on her rock. He took his plate and sat on another rock across from her on the other side of the fire. They sat quietly eating. After they had eaten, the man poured them some ale into two metal steins. The ale was quite good and felt good in her aching throat. She didn’t realize how thirsty she had been. The man finally spoke after they had finished off the ale. He asked, “What is your name, girl so I know what to call you?” She looked up at him and said “I am known as Aingeal.”(An’gel) “You can call me Master Freyr,” (Fray’er) said the man to her. She said “yes, Master Freyr.

Looking at her he noticed that she was quite beautiful. She had the clearest, biggest green eyes, long, straight, golden flowing hair, and the ears were not that much of a distraction. He felt a stirring in his lower region. He knew that it was strictly forbidden to consort with Gwyff slaves. The humans didn’t want their gene pool muddied by the likes of her or any other of the several different species of Zephoria. But, he couldn’t help it; she seemed so frail and mysterious. The girl was an exquisite creature. He never even felt this kind of attraction to one of his own. Though, he knew it could not ever be. She was nothing more than any beast that they had plowing the fields. She was a lower life form. Yet the urge did not pass. He figured it was best to get to bed so that they could leave as soon as the sun rose in the west. And sleep would take his mind off of the urges. “Come on to the tent we’ll sleep now, so we may leave at dawn.” And she went to the tent without being led by her shackles.” When they went into the tent the man said to her “I will take off the shackles tonight, so you may sleep comfortably. Do not try anything.” And for the first time she saw compassion in the man’s eyes. Maybe all slave owners were not bad. He then removed the lock of her shackles with the skeleton key, and dropped them by her feet. “You can sleep in that sleeping bag and I’ll take this one.” He motioned her to the sleeping bag on the right. She proceeded to lie down in the sleeping bag. The tent wasn’t very big, so that the sleeping bags were right next to each other”

Lying there he could smell her, like the scent of Jasmine and Gardenias; he could feel the warmth beside him and felt her breath at his back. The stirring started again. And then it was a strong desire. Her scent was too intoxicating, the warmth inviting. He became fully aroused. He turned to her and asked, “Are you still awake?” She replied “Yes, Master Freyr.” He told her “I have a strong desire to be with you, I know it is against the rules, but you are so beautiful and your scent has given me feelings I never felt before.” She remained silent. He ordered her to get undressed and get into his sleeping bag.
(CONT)

edit on 15-5-2012 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
She couldn’t believe the nerve of him ordering her to do something like this. But, she could not deny she felt a strong attraction for him, too. She did as he ordered. When she lay down in his sleeping bag she could feel his arousal against the skin of her thigh. He pulled her close to him and began stroking her hair. She rolled over to face him, and he pressed up against her. She became aroused then, too. He began passionately kissing her. She could feel his strong arms around her as he pulled her even closer and she felt his appendage stiff and throbbing against the front of her pubic region. He slowly rolled her over unto her back and then he took her with a burning passion she never experienced before. Of course she was a virgin, and this was the first man of any type that she has ever been with. It was amazing; she felt that feeling of euphoria. And he embraced her even tighter as he erupted inside of her. She could feel the warm liquid fill inside her, and it brought her ecstasy. She began to tremble in his arms, and he was trembling, too. They lie there in each other’s arms trembling for what seemed like ages. Right then he knew he loved her. And she knew she loved him. He whispered to her “Don’t call me Master, just call me Freyr. You no longer are my slave, you are my love.”

The End of Part 1

****I hope that this does not fall outside of the T&C's I realize there is some graphic description in it and only used it for the story. I also didn't use all of the 6000 characters and it may feel rushed, but there is going to be more installments. I think with this one I could actually write a novel.
It is my favorite genre, and my first attempt at writing in this genre. Hope you all enjoyed it!

Also, I would like to add I don't usually do love stories or love scenes unless they involve some kind of bad ending...so keep that in mind.lol.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

but there is going to be more installments.

I sure hope so!

Well done, and well written. As far as my personal understanding of the T&Cs go, as long as is it not "vulgar nor obscene" you're good. I find your writing lacy, but tastefully done, and you have the small comfort of knowing you are in a writing contest, albeit the same T&Cs apply. The SS forum does have MUCH LESS scrutiny than the rest of ATS, however, I'm sure it's still searched by the google spiders.

SnF.

It was a pleasure to read your words. I await more.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

but there is going to be more installments.

I sure hope so!

Well done, and well written. As far as my personal understanding of the T&Cs go, as long as is it not "vulgar nor obscene" you're good. I find your writing lacy, but tastefully done, and you have the small comfort of knowing you are in a writing contest, albeit the same T&Cs apply. The SS forum does have MUCH LESS scrutiny than the rest of ATS, however, I'm sure it's still searched by the google spiders.

SnF.

It was a pleasure to read your words. I await more.

I'm so glad you liked it!!! Yay...I think For me personally It was my best yet, And I really appreciate the star and Flag. You are very kind.
However, I am injured now, I broke a finger at work yesterday, but I can still type lol, and already thinking of the next section. So it is in the works.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Yikes! A broken finger? That had to slow you down a bit.
Here's to hoping for a speedy recovery!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Yikes! A broken finger? That had to slow you down a bit.
Here's to hoping for a speedy recovery!

Thank You, I hope it is speedy it hurts like hellfire! LOL.

new topics

top topics

join