It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming NATO summit could be funny if.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
....absolutely no protesters turned up. The government leaders and the bad cops out there are like a bunch of trolls, so why feed them? If it turns ugly it'll be the protesters that will get the blame, so why not do something more constructive? Like setting up a big campaign to highlight all the abuse and corruption NATO are involved with instead of facing off with cops in Chicago? Because it's highly unlikely they'll achieve much by doing that.

Now I'm all for protesting in many ways, I support Occupy and many other groups that protest, but I just can't see protesters at this Chicago summit, which is likely to get very badly ugly, managing much.

I hope I'm wrong and they do somehow, but I'd also laugh my head off if nobody turned up to feed the trolls, and they instead decided to do something else this time around.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
They were flying a bunch of Black Hawk helicopters 2 weeks ago in downtown Chicago in between sky scrapers. Dudes with machine guns hangin out of them too. Very odd site. The summit will be interesting.

I just think it's weird how the Red Cross of Milwaukee, Wisconsin got notices to prepare and be ready for an evacuation of Chicago. Hmm, time will tell.

I agree with you though but people will be people and seek some sort of thrill out of this as well.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Yes good idea OP. In order to halt any possible "false flag" that we have all seen speculation about, all protesters should proceed immediately to Florida or another nice place and enjoy a week at the beach!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silverkiss
Yes good idea OP. In order to halt any possible "false flag" that we have all seen speculation about, all protesters should proceed immediately to Florida or another nice place and enjoy a week at the beach!

Sorry not sure what you mean. (tired though...) Are you trying to say having a set of scuffles in Chicago instead would help halt a possible false flag?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I see the potential humor in it, it reminds me of the night in NYC the night of the Trayvon Martin marches...they all ended up in Union Sq Park which OWS had tried to Occupy because it was a park that was open 24/7 (it changed to closing at midnight in two days) anyway, most of the marchers left pretty quickly once they arrived but more and more cops (ended up being about 500) as well barricades and those large apparatus police trucks kept showing up...probably 10's of thousands of dollars worth of pay and apparatus by 11:30 pm there were about 200 Occupiers left in the park and the barricades started going up around the whole park by 11:55 the Occupiers were chanting it was their park and the police were warning them they would be subject to arrest at midnight. When it got to needing about 5 more barricades to trap them inside, they marched out into the streets. The look on the cops faces was just priceless...completely trolled. That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen, all it needed was some Benny Hill music.

However, I disagree for the NATO summit. I think it would send a message that the people are afraid and that would be a lot of ground lost. Just my opinion.

top topics

join