It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seconnd Mistake In Posting in two days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
My rant is also an apology. No way do I intend to be misleading on this sight,nor do I want "my 15 minutes of fame" at least not like that) to the people again in a different forum.

I went to post an article I found on the internet, I did issue an apology when I found the time to do so, and to try and fix the intial post with links that somehow didn't work. By posting the links in the second post. Now I'm entering a rant and an apology again here.

First off, I don't know how it happened but I got an unintended double post on that same subject. Well, that was corrected, for me, which I'm glad they did so,I tried a second post, because I saw some of the people complaining about it ( I can't blame them for that, I would've been complaining too)

Well, I don't like to do things half-way I(I could say half-way another way but I won't, I try to play nice)

So, to all who read and will probably get around to reading, the post please accept my apologies on the error. Don't know how it happened. Just chalk it up to another stupid mistake. But I can't post with a mistake and not apologie for it, that's not the way I do things.
edit on 13-5-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change

edit on 13-5-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Third mistake......only one n in second

I commend you for being so noble. Most people wouldn't bother to apologize.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2

Well, I don't like to do things half-way I(I could say half-way another way but I won't, I try to play nice)

So, to all who read and will probably get around to reading, the post please accept my apologies on the error. Don't know how it happened. Just chalk it up to another stupid mistake. But I can't post with a mistake and not apologie for it, that's not the way I do things.

Apology already accepted for the third mistake

Deeeep breath, relax now

All's good. Don't feel bad, no one is perfect.

new topics

join