It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exodus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
rain in a box
the lid closes and the flow ceases
the swirling depths know no end
shake, shake, shake
comes the tail and head of the snake

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I thought the european jewish kazars originated from the huns?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin
I thought the european jewish kazars originated from the huns?

Part of them are.

Just look at the royal families of European houses, what are their hair colour?

And Hitler always talks about corn coloured hair and blue eyes, but what was his hair and eye colour? Don't you think its funny? There's your proof, mate!!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The garden of Eden = The hanging gardens of Babylon??

We have another garden of Gethsemane...

So many coincidences here, won't you say? Don't say: I'm just seeing what I want to see. What do you want to see?

The Judeo-Anglo connection is not the peak of the pyramid!
edit on 21-5-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Q: where did the word RELIGION came from?

A: OIL REIGN. ah its an anagram.......

P.S.: the islamic year is also called the Hijriah year, which approximately translates "Exodus".
edit on 26-5-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The word BIBLE also originated from "BABEL"!!!

Suspect is, that Atilla the Hun was also somehow hired and encouraged to threaten and sack Rome. History of course tells us that other barbaric tribes plundered Rome, but it was also a result of this kind of suggestions and encouragement, to do so.

The other tribes were gathered and given the idea that incited the sack of Rome and plunder of its wealth, "since Rome has became significantly weaker (through decadence)".
edit on 29-5-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Well doing a quick etymological search doesn't seem to support your conclusions at all about what words mean. Care to explain where you're getting these origins of words here?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koffee
Well doing a quick etymological search doesn't seem to support your conclusions at all about what words mean. Care to explain where you're getting these origins of words here?

some random sources, and those that i figured out myself

you could also be more specific, to which words you are refering. instead of doing a random comment upon "sources". ever wonder where the people who wrote those sources, got their source from?

edit on 9-6-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Bible and Religion.

And generally from my experience in my brief and thankfully short foray into Slavic linguistics way back when, the people find out the meaning of the word from original root meaning back in the archives. So unless you're going to say that there is a massive conspiracy among etymologists the answer is more prosaic and generally going back to the original Latin then you know playing word games out of English which only in terms of history relatively recently became the dominant language of trade.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
It is also said that the first banking practices were conducted in ancient Babylon and Sumeria. The mother and father of todays abusive and faulty financial banking system?

Nimrod and the Tower of Babel. I am not sure what these should represent, but the tower might also be a symbolism of total world domination. Since it was mythologized to be an attempt to reach toward the heavens, so might be todays banking/financial system. Through its purpose of enslaving the entire human race, and directing all its energy to support the elitist agenda (whatever it is they wish and will for).

Every evidence points toward the royal bloodlines of ancient Babel. The crown is also one of their symbolism. Sometimes also refered toward the royal houses of Europe (and also some Asian/Arabic royal houses) which attended the Bilderberger meetings.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join