It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5000 birds - 900 dolphins dead - Say what ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

The Peruvian government said Wednesday that 5,000 birds, mostly pelicans, and nearly 900 dolphins have died off the country's northern coast, possibly due to rising temperatures in Pacific waters.

For goodness sakes...

Yeah. It's normal. Yeah. Happens all the time.

Sure.

Nothing like an article that states that it's possibly due to rising tempeartures in waters and that scientists are scrambling to pin down what caused such a massive toll...

But there are still people saying...

Yep...no prob...nothing to see here...happens all the time...unbelievable !

And then this...

It is probable that the phenomenon "will extend to other coastal areas,"

Now, how could they possibly know that if they still scramble to find the cause?

Conspiracy and cover ups?

Makes me sick.

(Try to) Have a nice day.

Source

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I lived in Peru, I've been there when "El Nino" striked in the 80's. I walked the beaches and I saw about the same scenario.

The "anchoveta" is a little fish which is the key of this situation. The waters got lot warmer now so the anchoveta moved to colder waters far away. That means no food. All dead pelicans found had empty stomachs, according to last official investigations, in other words, they starved to death. The dolphins eat anchoveta too.

I reapeat, I saw that happen before, I used to go fishing there.

Even without "El Nino", every year about the end of summer in Peru (march - april), many dead birds are found on the beaches, those are the old ones.

The only thing I find hard to explain is the information about the damage organs and broken ears in the dolphins.

If you understand spanish, this charts will help you to understand it.

img.abovetopsecret.com...

www.larepublica.pe...
edit on 11-5-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
They're probably setting off bombs underwater, or some other weapon

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Some controlled explosions were conducted as I read weeks ago, researchers were looking for oil. That could be bad for dolphins, even if the government said there is no connection.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I believe this is happening bec of ocean pollution, also could be the result of radiation leakage in the oceans. Also if you guys read a lot of tiger shrimp are migrating to the gulf of USA. A lot is happening and changes are occurring every day. 2012 dec 21st marks the New Age. I have read somewhere that Earth is already adopting changes for the new age, and we should also adopt to the new changes or we wont be happy.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Sounds like Trueman knows what he's talking about. That doesn't mean he is right about this particular. At the same time he has provided another possibility.

edit on 11-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

"Radiation leakage" doesn't exist in Peru, no nuclear plants.....thank God.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Topic already being discussed here.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join