It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does Alex Jones and Jim Jones Have In Common?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Still here, so you can maybe find something that shows a picture more descriptive than the previous painting of Alex was intended to do, as that was a joke and please if you have any REAL evidence or proof of Alex conning anyone ever that is of significance, show it to us, don't hold out on your bombshells and A up your sleeve, as I am calling your bluff now and raise you.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Jones was a CIA Operative that is Jim Jones no idea about Alex.

JIM JONES WAS A CIA OPERATIVE

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthinhabitant

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by earthinhabitant

OK, so Alex can do no wrong in your eyes - and anyone who disagrees is a disinfo agent, including me?
Oh man...brainwashed, much?

maybe you just trying to smear me now, cause obviously in this thread, have made it clear, Alex is not perfect, well more than Jim, could be established unless see something that suggest, he is anything close to what you are suggesting...

Yes would say based on the information and evidence you are trying to convince us with, you are either wrongfully making a mistake or intentionally, either or, not both.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Jones was a CIA Operative that is Jim Jones no idea about Alex.

JIM JONES WAS A CIA OPERATIVE

Yes, Jim Jones was clearly involved with the CIA to some extent, as was the whole operation was more than just fishy, as CIA ran the show and Jones played the role of an operative of the enterprise, shalom project was the name before Jonestown and it was for training Angolan Rebels, is something that seems correct, as is the Operatives involved then and after, left a bit of a trail and deceit coverup and smearing him before, during and after, so Jim and Alex may have something else in common there, as noted the smear here and elsewhere, suggest, however does not take that crap and doubt he do what they told him to do and Jim on the other hand being what appears to be in full cooperation with the agencies and working with them on the operation, where Alex not seeing this or if it is happening, it is not so evident as of this moment, other than he could be, being played like Timothy McVeigh and Oswald

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

OK, let me put this simply?

Your mind is closed.

First he comes on TV in the UK, standing across from the so-called owl building in Austin, shouting through his bullhorn:
"Illuminati! I see you, Illuminati!"
Over and over again.
The whole time, he's suppressing a smile.
The TV show says that this man represents conspiracy theorists.
So, all conspiracy theorists now look real stupid.

Then, he pulls a stunt like this.
Again, he makes this meeting into a ridiculous sham
Again, he makes all conspiracy theorists look stupid.

So, either he is a con man, or he actually is real stupid.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

OK, let me put this simply?

Your mind is closed.

First he comes on TV in the UK, standing across from the so-called owl building in Austin, shouting through his bullhorn:
"Illuminati! I see you, Illuminati!"
Over and over again.
The whole time, he's suppressing a smile.
The TV show says that this man represents conspiracy theorists.
So, all conspiracy theorists now look real stupid.

Then, he pulls a stunt like this.
Again, he makes this meeting into a ridiculous sham
Again, he makes all conspiracy theorists look stupid.

So, either he is a con man, or he actually is real stupid.

I like your last assumption, as must admit, Alex is smart in lot of ways, however like almost everyone human have met yet, all are inherently stupid and for example:

People who judge and stereotype all conspiracy theorist, based on actions of one, and they feel it discredits the movement, as that is really stupid. Sounds like a con job to me, more than some nutjob crashing a rally and then people, saying that he ruined it for us all and now we can't be questioning anything, that suggest something is going on on this planet here and who all is involved is no longer significant, and points are mute...

And suggesting Alex Jones is the supreme leader or voice of all reason and now we can't think for ourselves...mentalities.

If you had something showing maybe Alex is working with the NSA or some other organization that maybe be carrying out Terrorist attacks on it's people or he was working with the enemies who are involved in carrying out deception and destruction, then please share it, as I see Alex standing up, against such actions and movements, more than can say about some, without a doubt.

edit on 11-5-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hey was Alex taking the Tangy Tangerine back then in the video, as that could be a kool aid type delivery system he is planning and maybe he is more like Jim than realized at first, as cult leader type behavior at times, based on his comments suggest he is gathering followers and preparing them for action of some sorts, be it revolution or death pact cult suicide... sad part is, I like tangerines and damn that tangy tangerine sounds good!

Please forgive me for any insensitivity in regards to Jim and Jonestown victims, as those responsibly for that action, the agencies involved and people, should be held accountable, as they have gotten away with murder and noticed some are still in power or recently left office..

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hello? Hope did not discourage anyone from their fact finding presentation...still taking comments and thread is open for responding, so don't let the cat get your tongue...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I think you need to make up your mind. From your quote above,
"Some nutjob crashing a rally..."
You seem to be saying that Alex Jones is a nutjob.
Which is a far cry from where you started out, in golden praise of the man.

I don't happen to think he is a nutjob.
I think he is a polished performer and a con man.
I think he is more than clever enough to know exactly what he is doing.
These are my opinions, as you asked us for in your OP.

If you prefer to think of him as either real stupid or a nutjob, please, I won't stop you.
I just don't agree.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I think you need to make up your mind. From your quote above,
"Some nutjob crashing a rally..."
You seem to be saying that Alex Jones is a nutjob.
Which is a far cry from where you started out, in golden praise of the man.

I don't happen to think he is a nutjob.
I think he is a polished performer and a con man.
I think he is more than clever enough to know exactly what he is doing.
These are my opinions, as you asked us for in your OP.

If you prefer to think of him as either real stupid or a nutjob, please, I won't stop you.
I just don't agree.

I praise Alex for what he does, nutjob at times, yes and as you say, polished performer, well not sure there, as he tries to be and really can tell, he is not an actor, well he tries, grant you that....
Clever nutjob, yes...

Thanks, as I agree Alex could be up to something besides being honest with us all. so could all of us...self included...humans are like this.

Alex has made comments that I do not believe, like the $400,000 child napping ring he claimed, as he could have misquoted his point, and made a mistake on accident, by saying he had the video or proof, something that think he should be called on, as we need to check our sources on everything, doesn't matter where or who it is...

Jim Jones lead lot of people to their deaths and while Alex does not seem to be doing the same, nothing wrong with keeping close eye on him and trusting what he says is true or not, takes time to realize that most of what he reports is accurate and are his motives and agenda as being information reporter on things other media sources fail to do, as the issues Alex reports on are welcome most of the times, and he has exposed lot of corruption at all levels and for that I am forever grateful and thankful for Alex and others who are broadcasting the truth, as they see it and offering us all a source of information that in some situations and most, are being hid from public, as there are some dirty corrupt people out there and here, who are con jobs and more, than I feel Alex is or will ever be, unless he was an agent provocateur, knowingly and that would be a let down and I would be first to admit, I was wrong about him, while still be suspicious of him all along since day one, as he seems like the real deal and I like it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
he was invited to the rally and everyone knows he shows up blowing his bull horn and makes his intro like a boxer entering the ring, call him Rocky, as that is his mindset more or less in my opinion and he is nutty at times, if you listen to him more would certainly agree, loves to pat himself on the back, like ego maniac, so he is not perfect, however, he got balls where it counts and if he is conning anyone about anything. Exaggeration at times of things and few other quirky things he does, just not seeing any con job, especially at that rally, other than those that suggest he was out of line, or disruptive on purpose to discredit the movement, only see those suggesting this as being con jobs way more than Alex has ever been that I am aware of and the video shows.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Star128

Jim Jones killed innocent people. Alex didn't kill anyone.

Alex is a radio host. JJ isn't.

Alex is sane. J. Jones was not sane.

Alex has government contracted PR trolls make 30 bash threads on internet forums that actually give him publicity. JJ was before the internet.

edit on 12-5-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by Star128

Jim Jones killed innocent people. Alex didn't kill anyone.

Alex is a radio host. JJ isn't.

Alex is sane. J. Jones was not sane.

Alex had government contracted PR trolls make 30 bash threads on internet forums that actually give him publicity. JJ was before the internet.

All very good points and agree with them all!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join