It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mary Magdalene and Merovingian conspiracy provides keys to unlocking Satan's great plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Through studying the Mary Magdalene conspiracy, we can arrive at several conclusions.

New Age, Satanist and Esoteric writings deliberately promote lies intending to mislead Christians. Satan deliberately provides clues that would lead one to correctly identify the antichrist, he does this only to promote other deceptions. He plants false information that would lead one to incorrectly identify various essential End Times pieces of information.

Some of the lies that are promoted

Hexagram being the Mark of the Beast
The antichrist is a human
Lost tribes are black people,
Tribe of Dan will birth the antichrist
Revelation 13:2 is referring to a human rather than a kingdom etc.

Some excerpts

Also within Rennes-le-Chateau are the Catholic stations of the cross. The 14th station depicts Jesus being carried to the tomb in the cover of darkness during the night which is contrary to accepted doctrine. This draws another link to the commonly held esoteric tradition that Jesus survived the crucifixion. This is also what the Muslims believe. This would lead us to believe that the New Age occult esoteric movement is in bed with Islam. Both Islam and the New Age will be allies in the End Times. They will be deceived into worshiping the counterfeit Jesus who will claim that he survived the crucifixion.

Satan’s conspiracy is ancient. Satan was instrumental in choosing the bee symbol for the Merovingians because the bee was linked to the Tribe of Dan (Judges 14:8). Many deceived people believe the Tribe of Dan will birth the Antichrist. These ideas are Satanic propaganda intended to give credence to the idea that the Antichrist will be human. The Tribe of Dan is relevant today because some of them have stolen the Jews identity. Many of the so called Jews are not Jews at all but are descendents of the serpent seed Tribe of Dan. Many of them are living in Israel. Read this article for more about the Tribe of Dan and their role in the End Times.

johnthewitness.wordpress.com...
edit on 8-5-2012 by Helper39 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
There is no link or source to the material you are quoting and I believe it will be hard for people to comment on without it.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Sorry! fixed

Here's the link
johnthewitness.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Helper39

The actual Merovingian "conspiracy" you are talking about is actually news to me. The Merovingian's were real enough but I doubt they have anything to do with Jesus. They were a Frankish dynasty the ruled an empire sometime around 500 or 600 AD.

I hardly think that a dynasty made exclusively from a descendant of Jesus would be powerful enough to rule an empire in that short of time. Not to mention the fact that their dynasty wasn't even Christian until monks introduced it to them far into their reign. Why would the descendants of Jesus have to be introduced to Jesus by a bunch of monks?

I don't normally defend the bible as being 100% accurate and I'm normally a sucker for alternative explanations for biblical history but... this Merovingian connection doesn't make any sense to me.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I have already unlocked Satan's great plan.

Satan's great plan was to get us to differentiate between good and evil. In doing so, unconditional love became conditional. Conditional love makes you unstable in your existence. In other words, we're all crazy. It appears, Satan is winning, but we can recover.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Helper39

Hexagram being the Mark of the Beast
The antichrist is a human
Lost tribes are black people,
Tribe of Dan will birth the antichrist
Revelation 13:2 is referring to a human rather than a kingdom etc.

Never heard of any of this stuff except the Antichrist being human and he will be because Satan likes to mock God and so he will have a fleshly aspect for that purpose...the Son of Perdition.

The Hexagram is a part of Mystery Babylon and so is non-messianic judaism. David's shield did not look like a hexagram. Solomon used it to bind and hold authority over the nephilim dead (demons) instead of calling on the sacred name of God as he should have. Solomon fell to idolatry and sorcery.

Tribe of Dan being where the Son of Perdition comes from? No, it is written that he would come from out of Zion no mention of a tribe is stated although i suspect he will be of the Tribe of Judah to further mock God and decieve the jews into believing in him, the messiah is supposed to come from the line of David who is of Judah not Dan, anyone who knows anything about scripture would know this.

In prophetic language Beasts are empires, so "The Beast" would be an empire, not a person and it is the reborn 4th Beast of Daniel with aspect sof the first 3 beasts imbedded in it. So it will be the Assyrian Empire, Babylonian Empire, Helenistic Empire (Alexander the Great) and Roman Empire wrapped into one Empire.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I hardly think that a dynasty made exclusively from a descendant of Jesus would be powerful enough to rule an empire in that short of time. Not to mention the fact that their dynasty wasn't even Christian until monks introduced it to them far into their reign. Why would the descendants of Jesus have to be introduced to Jesus by a bunch of monks?

There are no living decendants of Yeshua, he was not married. It is written that the Seed of David would be as numerous as the sands of the sea but Yeshua is the Root of David. Solomon had 300 wives and 700 concubines and in those days it was not uncommon for a family to have 6-7 children by one wife and a King? The Seed of David is probably everyone on the planet by now.

It could be that the messianic believers of Yeshua are the seed of David as well.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Cuervo

There are no living decendants of Yeshua, he was not married. It is written that the Seed of David would be as numerous as the sands of the sea but Yeshua is the Root of David. Solomon had 300 wives and 700 concubines and in those days it was not uncommon for a family to have 6-7 children by one wife and a King? The Seed of David is probably everyone on the planet by now.

It could be that the messianic believers of Yeshua are the seed of David as well.

"Yeshua is the Root of David"

... How is that even possible? Roots grow before the tree.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

"Yeshua is the Root of David"

... How is that even possible? Roots grow before the tree.

David could tell you, so could Yeshua
. I could too but i am not going to. Thats for him to reveal to you and that starts by praying to him.

top topics

join