It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone recommend any "alternative" magazines?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I know, as if I don't get my fill of tin-foil hat topics on ATS

But if anyone could recommend some good resources for alternative history/UFO's etc, that would be grand. I was going to subscribe to New Dawn Magazine a while back but it never happened. Can anyone recommend it?

Lastly, if anyone knows any places that sell these types of magazines that would be great.

I'm in the UK, the North West to be precise.

Spankingly you all muchly

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
don't know if it still is in production but when i worked at a newsagent theres is a magazine that lists all the magazines available for the newsagent to order from the supplier (wish i could remember its name) and it has pretty much everything mainstream from adult to knitting to army brass button collections to most major foreign languages and is released every month so find a good newsagent and ask to see it

for some reason MDB seems to trigger some brain cells
edit on 7-5-2012 by Maxatoria because: more grey cells kicking in

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

Thanks for that, I shall look into it.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
NEXUS magazine out of Australia, if it is still around, has a long track record of being decent for our field and that is saying alot in its favor!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
NEXUS magazine out of Australia, if it is still around, has a long track record of being decent for our field and that is saying alot in its favor!

That is an awesome magazine!!!!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Ah yes, Nexus. That's another one I was considering. I will definitely have a look into that one.

Cheers

top topics

join