It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is a wolf in sheeps clothing, He is hitler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
How can anyone not see what he is up to. Hitler was "cool" in the beginning too, or atleast thats what people thought. Germany was also cool, with art, music great cuisine so I hear, Then hitler starts slowly putting himself in the position that Obama is doing right now. They ARE CONDITIONING YOUR KIDS with pat downs and such to prepare their minds for a police country where they will be searched at will anywhere anytime. Just like YOUR KIDS will take those vaccines ALL AT ONCE ,,AND YOU CANT DO CRAP ABOUT IT....These bills are scary and I dont see us ever being free to live our lives without being forced into this dictatorship. Obama is bad, I urge anyone who disagrees to look at the bills he signed, including the ones that he said he would veto. Obama is a liar plain and simple. I didnr mention Romneys lying BS beacause he is no threat to Obama. Ron Paul is more of a threat to tyranny, so he is a threat to Obama. ALTHOUGH if you like more laws,govt. in your computer and bed,, if you like being taken care of by laws that will get you shot to save you from harming your lungs,,,THEN VOTE OBAMA if you cant think for yourself.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by avatard

You got it dead on!

"Mein kampf" is his playbook..

I cannot believe so many people are hypnotized by him.. Hitler all over again!!!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Yea, yea, yea, whatever. People said the same thing about the last Bush, especially because of his family history.

I expect people will continue to say the same thing about every other President we have because they're all the dang same.

Get over this "it's THIS person. it's THAT person." It's not. It's every damn one of them that gets into office.

Duh!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I call Reductio ad Hitlerum.

If you're not discussing the history or politics of WW2 and have to invoke Hitler or fascism, you've already lost the argument.

/thread

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

I have compared Obama to Hitler many times in the past before he was elected and people couldnt believe it.....right now I bet that Hitler is standing up in his grave and applauding Obama for what he is doing to the USA.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Two words. FEMA Camps.

new topics

top topics

join