It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some help looking for video of demon possesed lady

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hey guys, I hope this is in the correct forum if not place where it should be.

Im just thinking of an old video I just want to see one more time, cause its creepy to see. I will try to explain what it was.

Theres this lady, probably in her 40s or so, speaking to an interviewer, I cant remember if its a guy or not interviewer. This video must be at least made like 10 to 20 years ago im not totally sure. The interviewer talks to the lady, and she goes on about that yes she has a second personality in her. And she can have the '2nd' person in her speak out if she wants it to. Shes sitting on a couch that looks like in her own home, and the interviewer is videotaping, and she says ok ill get out this other personality, and its called "_________" . So she brings her head down, and then a second later she brings her head up and then the demon or whatever starts speaking.

Now she sounds way different, almost very intelligent speaking and the voice is very stable and not so shaky like hers was before.

If anyone knows what im talking about, please post a link to the video or something. Thanks for any help.
edit on 3-5-2012 by Seektruthalways1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2012 by Seektruthalways1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
not sure what your talking about I went to youtube and found this so maybe its what your looking for...
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jenlovesturtles

Its close, I should have mentioned the lady has white skin and also light colored hair. And I believe she had a british accent. Thanks for trying

new topics

join