It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Met a Rothschild Today

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+78 more 
posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Life is becoming increasingly bizzare. As I have hung on every new post having to do with the "Mass Arrests," I have read thousands, literally, thousands of articles, threads, books on the history of the financial oligarchy running our world. I have read all of Wilcock's, Fulford's, Cassidy's, Drake's, Shrout's, Keenan's, etc every word. I've even read Adam Smith's "Wealth of Nations."

Rothchild's figure more prominently than any single family beginning in the 1700's when out of the Jewish ghetto sprung a man who was to become perhaps the single most powerful figure in modern history - Herr Rothschild. Like many, I have become angry. I have gone so far as to imagine what I would do if...

Back to today. My job involves the sale of mechanical equipment for a national company. I never know who I will meet. I've been in festering shanties in West Virginia coal country to million dollar waterfront mansions on the east coast. Today I met a woman who went by a pseudonym.

During the course of the sale, I asked for identification. When I saw the actual name, she explained that it is easier to use a pseudonym than answer questions. As I sat there dumbfounded and slowly gathered my thoughts, my overwhelming emotion was one of sorrow and pity.

Not one ounce of hatred or animosity came over me as the thousands of articles ripped through my brain. Even though I had just been listening to an interview on conspiracies recorded on Coast to Coast the very night before and in the interview, Rothchilds were at the center of the main conspiracies.

The point I am trying to make is this. In order for the Great Awakening to occur, the majority of humanity must find the capacity for FORGIVENESS. Today I realized I am no longer capable of revenge. I am tired of misery and suffering and killing. I am tired of hearing stories about war and murder.

I am ready for the news to come out not so justice can be meted out to the guilty. No! News must come out so we can move forward. It's time to grow up. It's time to leave the jungle mentality behind. Hatred and vengeance is the very weapon that has been used to control us all of this time.

Since the dawn of civilization, those who have sought to control us have sewn the seeds of division amongst us. They have played on our primal, instinctual fears. It's been Jew against Gentile. Moslem against Hindu. Black vs white. East vs West.

For God's sake! Enough! To forgive is truly divine. I am certain this is the key. Our reality, God, if you will, is looking into our hearts and waiting to see if a critical mass is ready to make it to the next level. HE is waiting to see if we can handle the truth and waiting to see our collective response. Will we react like the idiot villagers in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, who when presented with evidence that they had found a witch, scream "Burn Her! She's a witch!"

Or...Will we forgive?

Today I passed my test. I knew something bizarre was on tap. I came to a stop sign showing South Rt 11>

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Good for you my friend!!!

I have had some similar insights. Any hope for a healthy future must be based upon peace, compassion, and inclusion. If anything less than this, we bind ourselves to the cycles of wars, tyranny, and injustice.

Who are 'TPTB,' the Elite, the shadow government, the Illuminati, the Rothschilds, the terrorists, the Zionists, the boogeyman? They are our family as all of you are my family. How can we go forward if we exclude those who we deem "bad guys"? We'll continue looking for threats and bad guys forever just as we have in the past. This leads to suspicion, anger, hate, violence, war, and suffering. What we need is all-inclusive discussions and empathetic consideration.

Someone has to take the first step towards reconciliation.... and I applaud the choice you have made

Peace.

P.S.
I always assumed that all Rothschilds use their servant's servants to handle their purchases

edit on 5/3/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I feel the final stages of the awakening are occurring right now.... the past two weeks have been radical for me in every way. the mind and body basically trying to destroy itself, while my soul sees the truth more and more, the same truth you see....

I believe we are on the precipice. I simply cannot live this way anymore. I cannot live in this society anymore....

I can't carry on this way, it's not my way. I know my truth is out there, out in nature. I will not die dedicating 5 days a week of my life for the next 30-40 years just to get some half-assed retirement. Nope.

I want to live damn it. I want to be free, and I don't need to work for someone to do it, only myself.

But uh....yeah, good point OP. interesting you've posted all this.

For me, I see 11:34 quite often.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

did you talk to her about her family or the world?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
There's a lawyer here called Martin J Rothschild
www.rothschildlaw.com...

I wonder if it's any relation...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Yesterday I met another woman. She was born in a small southern town to a humble African American family yet she had gone on to earn her masters and work in NYC and Washington, DC. Though she missed the city and felt out of place and alone back in the little town, she had promised her parents she would come back and finish the renovations her parents had started before their deaths.

As I looked around, I saw the signs of a deeply spiritual person. She sensed our commonality and took a big chance sharing with me her inner thoughts that were qualified with "Most people would think I was crazy if I told them what I am about to tell you..."

She went on to share with me a story about being alone in her basement studying for her PhD thesis when she heard footsteps of a group of people running around upstairs. She had no friends there anymore and could not understand who would just walk into her home unannounced.

She bolted upstairs to encounter a group of "Dark shadow spirits, demons, there to test and torment me..." She summoned powerful faith and cast them out, quoting scripture. All but one fled through the front door. She stared it down saying "How dare you come into my home. In the name of Jesus, I command you out..."

I began crying. I had a very similar experience last April. When I tried to share it with people. Lose to me, I was met with derision and incredulity. This stranger helped me understand that I was not crazy and there is a war waging right now. This very instant the fate of the universe hangs on the reaction, our collective reaction.

Will we recognize our divine essence and the depth of our incredible power? Will we rise up and forgive? Do we have the capacity to truly love our neighbors no matter how vile? I say yes! The time is now that we confront those who wish to tear us apart and say "It does not matter. I love every human being. You are forgiven. Go in peace."

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

The point I am trying to make is this. In order for the Great Awakening to occur, the majority of humanity must find the capacity for FORGIVENESS. Today I realized I am no longer capable of revenge. I am tired of misery and suffering and killing. I am tired of hearing stories about war and murder.

The question is how do we get the people filled with anger and hatred toward these people to forgive? How do we get those people to feel this way? Not all of them are fortunate enough to have the veil of spite lifted like this...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I did not speak to Mrs Rothschild about anything conspiratorial other than to say I feel there is an awakening coming. People are starting to ask questions and are no longer willing to accept the stays quo. She said she hoped I was right.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

reply to post by ImaFungi

I did not speak to Mrs Rothschild about anything conspiratorial other than to say I feel there is an awakening coming. People are starting to ask questions and are no longer willing to accept the stays quo. She said she hoped I was right.

Do you think that if she KNEW something was happening that she would have told you? I highly doubt it...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Demons are real and afraid of scripture and the name of Jesus? Why would demons specifically target her?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Why wouldn't they?

second

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Due to the T&C's of the site, cannot swear, but this is a %@#$% great post. Not only honest, but spot on. Thank you for sharing your awakening "test" as you call it with folks here, as this is what the consciousness process of our experience is all about.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I dunno, I don't trust those Rothschilds. They're all out for themselves, and are greedy so and so's.

I .. Oh wait.

en.wikipedia.org...

Hrumph. he must be an impostor.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
They have the power and the means to "Change" the World and move it "Forward"

Tick Tock - SRV

Youngbloods - Get Together.

Listen, DO IT

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714

The question is how do we get the people filled with anger and hatred toward these people to forgive? How do we get those people to feel this way? Not all of them are fortunate enough to have the veil of spite lifted like this...

I know what I am going to do. It's suddenly becoming crystal clear. I will tell my story. Just last week I was filled with a visceral, debilitating, demoralizing hatred toward Jews, all Jews despite my spiritual education, despite the fact that some of my closet friends and my most dear fraternity brother, roomate and teammate are Jewish.

I allowed the actions of a few who were responsible for the foreclosure on my home and the eviction of my family to condemn and entire group. I felt ashamed when I shared my feelings with my brothers but I said it never the less.

Now I get it. I see how a very tiny minority, the Khazarian Jews who have no Semitic blood, no genetic ties to Israel, who are Jewish in name only, have crafted a plan, a devious ingenious plan from the birth of the Illuminatti in the 1700's to the Balfour Agreement in 1921, to Bretton Woods and Goldman Sachs to get the world to hate them.

Their plan has been to see to the realization of prophecy in the Torah. They intend to see the armies of the world stacked up on Israel's border, seething with hatred, ready to kill in order to bring their Messaih. Those Pyschotic Messianic Jews are trying to create the conditions described in the bible. The only way to do this is to expose the conspiracies that have resulted in so much pain and suffering and misery.

I almost fell victim. Thank God I woke up. Guess what Illuminatti? You can have my house. You can have my car and clothes off my back! I would rather be homeless and naked and full of love for all my Jewish brothers and sisters. I forgive you. I hold no animosity towards you what so ever.

God loves me. God loves my family. This ordeal has shown me that charity exists. We have been helped by people, some of them complete strangers, every step of the way. From the moment my son became sick, prayers, money, offers to help in many ways came pouring in. I was not too proud to accept. I humbly offered thanks.

I know this message will resonate. If anybody has a "reason" to be spiteful, it's me. But I am no longer so. I get it. I have seen the light and it is beautiful.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

One question; Was she hot?

I can see what you're saying though; its easy to hate something we don't know or understand, its another thing to meet that thing face to face and realize they are human beings with feelings and aspirations just like you and me.

Its the same thing that happens with road rage; we look at the vehicle and focus our anger on that without thinking of the people inside. We demonize an impersonal force and direct our hatred toward it. When we see the mother and kids step out of the offending car, we realize they're just regular folks, not worthy of such negative emotions.

+6 more 
posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Not sure what the point of the OP's rambling post is. No offence, but I just don't get what you are trying to say there.

Yeah, I'm sure there are people named "Rothschild" who have nothing to do with the evil banking family, or are distant relatives. So what?

Then there are also evil bankers, many of which are even today flying under the Rothchilds banner, some being biologically related to the founders, most probably not. These days, the Rothschild bank is just one of many evil banks. None of them deserve our pity or forgiveness.

Jews aren't the problem, never have been. Bankers are the problem. Whether or not they are Jewish.

There can be no forgivness without justice, I know that.

There is no "great awakening" and we can't expect any kind of psychedelic groovocracy to blossom forth if we all click our heels and say "Om." You people with your "awakenings" and "ascentcions" and whatnot are deluded and playing into the hands of the oppressors.

Change comes when oppressors dangle at the end of ropes and face firing-squads. Not when a bunch of lightweights get in lotus position and bliss out.

Sorry, but it is the stone truth.

edit on 5/3/2012 by Leftist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

That's awesome man good for you

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

Not for me, sorry. If you want to stand there while someone else pulls the trigger and kills someone that you hate then be my guest. I'd rather that person got to live with knowing what they did. We will all be punished for what we have done in one way or another sure but it's not worth a life.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigfoot12714

Every freedom and privilage you enjoy has been built on bloodshed.

You are already standing there while other people pull triggers. Whether its the people who founded whatever country you live in or the multinationals who oppress people around the world today so you can enjoy cheap gasoline and credit.

Violence isn't something that's "coming" it's something that's always been with us and is with us every moment of every day.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join