It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: Four more years?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The Vice President is often a thankless job, with scorn and ridicule often as added insult. Joe Biden, like his predecessors, Cheney, Gore, and Quayle, has been the butt of jokes. A "Heartbeat away from the Presidency" is a scary thought and Osama is rumored to have planned to assassinate Obama so that Joe Biden would become President and throw the whole country into disarray.

Two questions:
  1. Will Obama once again choose Joe Biden to be his running mate for 2012?
  2. Should Obama choose Joe Biden to be his running mate for 2012?

Face it, he's not getting any younger and I'm not sure his popularity (or lack thereof) will help in the election. But would switching now look like an admission of a mistake? Who might be a better choice?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
My prediction is he's going to kick Biden to the curb and choose Hillary Clinton. That way he can get the female vote back on his side. Plus that clears the way for her to run in 2016. That is providing he goes peacefully at the end of his second term. Because people, do not fool yourself in to thinking he is not going to get re-elected. Sad as it sounds, it's going to happen. I pray I'm wrong, and this is coming from an agnostic.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
OPRAH

join